Let's all laugh at Scousepool Ft. A bunch of complete miseries

cyberman

People saying as well that they will challenge again next season the same level and points etc. I doubt it. No way they get to 90 points next season.
Exactly. A big part of getting close to City were the blatant dives, numerous offside goals, last.minute winners and favourable injury list while City simply controlled games to the title.
One is sustainable while the other isn't. This had to be their year, the stars rarely align like this.
I also think they could be mentally worn down easier as next season progresses. Seeing City win every week while knowing any slip will feck you up since you've experienced it first hand has to play on their minds.

Kapardin

They blew a 10 point lead but won't call it a 10 point lead because they seemingly expected to lose V City.

They dropped 2 points against a terrible United team, one who'd had 2 injuries in the first half and had Rashford playing on one leg for 70 minutes.

That draw cost them the league.

Haha.
Don't forget the Merseyside Derby. Everton did their bit.

Our season highlight was losing to City and allowing them to win the league. Painful, but true.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Would rather be them than us now, we’re useless and can’t beat relegated clubs at home, they’ve finished second and are in the champions league final.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Think it's perfectly reasonable to enjoy the fact they didn't win the league today having lost only one game. I tell you what, there is a lot more joy to be had supporting an anti-Liverpool sentiment than there is supporting Manchester United right now. I won't apologise for today and would find it absolutely hilarious if Tottenham did them in too.

Man of Steel

Smashed it!!
I'm doubting people's commitment to Sparkle Motion
Exactly. A big part of getting close to City were the blatant dives, numerous offside goals, last.minute winners and favourable injury list while City simply controlled games to the title.
One is sustainable while the other isn't. This had to be their year, the stars rarely align like this.
I also think they could be mentally worn down easier as next season progresses. Seeing City win every week while knowing any slip will feck you up since you've experienced it first hand has to play on their minds.
Very true, and the bolded is a real possibility. The pressure will tell with any early draws and losses. Still, they could win the CL, I'm hoping that things go wrong on all levels before and during that game though haha, I don't usually wish misfortune on any team, but maybe it's luck runneth out time with added niggly injuries... Come on you Spuurrs!

wolvored

Close this thread. What the feck we got to laugh about. Our biggest rivals finish 30 points in front of us. One could win the domestic treble and one could end up with 6 champions league cups. We are the new RAWK forum with threads like this

SqueakyWeasel

Can't really laugh at a team 30 points ahead of us :(
Do you not think they laughed at us in 2011-12, when City beat us on GD on the last day?
We were 37 points ahead of them that season.

Two seasons later they were beaten by City on the last day and we were 20 points behind them … don't write off our next season before this season's trophy has even been presented?

Suvvernmanc

They were shit for a long time and celebrated anytime we didn’t win. We aren’t better than them, we’re football fans. I’m laughing at them all I want. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Them celebrating then was small time and we could have a little giggle back and say were 10 times better than you. We are an absolute shit show from top to bottom. We won't be catching liverpool anytime soon and you want to laugh at them now? Small time or what!

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
And you'll be the first next season laughing at Liverpool supporters on RAWK for saying things only half as embarrassing as this thread.

You do realise you are the very thing you laugh at, don't you?

The irony
Football fans in being hypocrites shocker.

We could be in league 2 and them not winning the league with 97 points would still be funny

VesRiddle

This thread is embarrassing. They finished 1 point behind the winners and will play in a CL final (again). We were complete bottle jobs and finished 6th, 9 points ahead of Wolves.

montpelier

Ah, the ''We Love Plucky Liverpool Thread.'' - :D :D.

But in disguise. Thank feck it didn't happen, anyway.

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
Close this thread. What the feck we got to laugh about. Our biggest rivals finish 30 points in front of us. One could win the domestic treble and one could end up with 6 champions league cups. We are the new RAWK forum with threads like this
It's for 1 day, rejoice in Pool winning the losers trophy and then we can get back and to slagging Ole, the Glazers and Ed tomorrow.

Van Aanholt's Express

Supports
Wigan
Don't forget to keep laughing at city for not doing the quadruple. Glad I'm a Wigan fan or I fear my sides would have split.

dove

Klopp bottled it against us. We were forced to make 3 subs before HT and played with 10 men in the second, yet he was happy to take the draw. They even started wasting time, I couldn't believe it.

Coxy

Our team is the worst it has been since the 80’s and their team is the best it has been since the 80’s. As much as I’m glad they haven’t won the league, I really don’t feel like laughing.......
This. There is nothing to laugh at when they are so far ahead of us and in the champions league final ffs

BlahRules

Why are we laughing at Liverpool when they came 1 point away from the league and is in the champions league final. However we are 6th and in the Europa league and lost to two relegated sides back to back.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
And you'll be the first next season laughing at Liverpool supporters on RAWK for saying things only half as embarrassing as this thread.

You do realise you are the very thing you laugh at, don't you?

The irony
Jog on graham, don’t think you’re for us

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Their last draw was against us. Have it you cnuts.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
People really need to feck off with all the why are we laughing at Liverpool posts . Lighten up a bit , its Liverpool and they just lost out on the league despite losing just 1 game . No idea why you can't enjoy that

Parry Gallister

This. There is nothing to laugh at when they are so far ahead of us and in the champions league final ffs
Yes there is; as shite as we've been, they couldn't do it, even in their best season (league/points-wise) for the last thirty odd years. They're cursed and thank feck for that.