Let's all laugh at Scousepool Ft. A bunch of complete miseries

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
97 pts and only second. :lol:

The ridiculous thing is, people will say Klopp is a failure because he didn't win the title. But Pep's City is probably the most consistent side in PL-history, and Klopp's Pool is just 1 freakin point behind.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
I would think it’s not mutually exclusive to be disappointed or feel embarrassed by our present predicament while laughing at our biggest and historic rivals. Looks like some would like to drown in their own misery today.
Could there be a better time to laugh at Liverpool than we ourselves are in a sad, pitiful situation for the sixth season running and yet they still can’t win a league title, even after going through a season with only one defeat?

It’s hilarious! Next season is a lifetime away, lots can happen between now and then, so they can console themselves (or we can help argue in their favour) with the “next year” line all they want but until then, I won’t let go of an opportunity to forget my own misery with a bit of a laugh at our unlucky (actually very, very lucky this season) rivals.

My headline for final day 2018/19: Liverpool’s PL drought continues...

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
Why are we laughing at Liverpool when they came 1 point away from the league and is in the champions league final. However we are 6th and in the Europa league and lost to two relegated sides back to back.
Don't think of it as laughing at Liverpool, think it more we're celebrating them winning the losers trophy

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
You do realise you are the very thing you laugh at, don't you?
We really aren't, though.

When half the threads on here begin to fill up with mawkish poetry, I'll concede you've a point.

As it stands, this place is just utterly miserable, with very little of the Scouse trademarks (like, yeah, poetry - and inexplicable bullishness in the face of being shite).

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Anybody not laughing at that Scouse mob for losing out on the league today deserves some sort of banner to reflect their sympathy.
It doesn't matter how shit we've been.
We can and will laugh at it regardless.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
It's the most Liverpool thing in the world to do to throw away a 10 point lead, still get 97 fecking points and then manage to finish second.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
To all you miserable feckers in here asking why we're laughing at the scousers, i just wanna remind you that bellends like this guy exist, that's why.

Irrational.

It's like watching a homeless guy laughing at the second richest person in the world.

I don't think they'll care. We need to deal with our own issues, people in glass houses and all that.

Unless Spurs win the CL. Then I'll be laughing with the best of them at their trophyless season.

SirAF

Ageist
Anybody not laughing at that Scouse mob for losing out on the league today deserves some sort of banner to reflect their sympathy.
It doesn't matter how shit we've been.
We can and will laugh at it regardless.
Agreed!

feck them :lol: :lol: :lol:

JG3001

Embarrassing thread, whilst I am glad they missed out on the title, they are light years ahead and have plenty to look forward to in the coming years (they also have a CL final to play).

Anyone on here who claims to be laughing uncontrollably is just bull shittin, think you’ll find the scousers are having a much bigger laugh at us atm, along with most of the league.

RedDevilRoshi

Hopefully Spurs will finish the job off on June 1st in Madrid.

Will certainly cheer me up after what we’ve been put through this season!

sugar_kane

Not enough crying scousers on the telly today.

Hopefully we’ll see some in Madrid in a few weeks.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Always remember as well how many of their goals this season (and thus, points) would've been chalked off had VAR been introduced this season rather than next.

They've had an obscene amount of luck with offside goals and handballs and so on.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Maybe we should make an "I can't laugh at them because bla bla bla" thread for the majority of people in here

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
Liverpool are just a decent cup team lads.
Verily this!! And yet they haven’t won a single trophy under Klopp (as yet!). They can claim moral victory for number of points as much as they want or reaching European finals everyday but no trophies still equals no trophies. At least we have managed domestic cups and a EL trophy while we flounder around since SAF left.

HisDudeness

Supports
Rangers
i wouldn't laugh... if they can keep the team... i can't see them losing much next year either. they are on the brink of winning the title

what 'll happen is they'll get their cl and then win the league next season

but they might lose some players in the summer

RedCurry

Imagine had they had not suffered the only defeat in the league against City.

macheda14

Them celebrating then was small time and we could have a little giggle back and say were 10 times better than you. We are an absolute shit show from top to bottom. We won't be catching liverpool anytime soon and you want to laugh at them now? Small time or what!
I literally said that’s what we are. We’re football fans, who really cares if your big time, small time, medium time? It’s about having fun where you can have it. You have fun wallowing in sadness and sitting on that big ol horse you got between those moral thighs of yours. Im going to have the little amount of fun I can whilst our club is shit.

mu4c_20le

i wouldn't laugh... if they can keep the team... i can't see them losing much next year either. they are on the brink of winning the title
Takes more than just a good team to win the title. I would be very surprised if they showed the same desire and hunger next year.

IrishRedDevil

what 'll happen is they'll get their cl and then win the league next season
VAR is here next season. Strike off all them lucky decisions for a start.

HisDudeness

Supports
Rangers
VAR is here next season. Strike off all them lucky decisions for a start.
depends if klopp can keep his team. rumors is even roberson is a barca target. alot of this liverpool team will be targeted in the summer

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

With this, their 5 season cycle ends. They'll underachieve next year and then their manager will be sacked in the following season

A-man

One point behind City in the best league in the world and CL final around the corner. Makes them the best team in the world right now.