Let's all laugh at Scousepool Ft. A bunch of complete miseries

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
It's like watching a homeless guy laughing at the second richest person in the world.

I don't think they'll care. We need to deal with our own issues, people in glass houses and all that.

Unless Spurs win the CL. Then I'll be laughing with the best of them at their trophyless season.
Or a better analogy:

It's like watching the previously richest guy in the world gone broke but who still manages to gain more assets once in a while laughing at the now second richest person who used to be the richest long, long ago but try as he might is unable to gain a single asset even when negotiations were far gone this year and everything seemed lined up for them to add to their wealth, yet they still couldn’t get the one asset they have been dreaming of for decades.

I don't mind if they care. Poking a bit of fun at others in the midst of our misery isn’t harmful.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Pathetic thread, but still shamelessly hilarious. :lol:

Slamar85

You should be crying, not laughing. We will be lucky to finish 6th next season. Liverpool will probably win the champions league and contend for epl again.

Reiver

I can take relatively little joy in Liverpool not winning the League when our own club is in such dire straits.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
This thread is a bit disappointing if I'm honest. I'm missing our old rivalry. You should be laughing at us, and we at you.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Terrible thread.

How can we laugh at our biggest rivals when they're on the brink of a 6th European Title and were 1 point of the Premier League and are going to be challenging for the title before we will? (Realistically we need to get our expectations under control and back in the real world. Even Neville agrees, (watch that 10min rant he did on Sky) get a solid foundation. Bring in some good quality players with potential and develop players. Aim for Top 4 for a couple years, build on that and then aim for the title.

Let's ignore Liverpool for now instead of laughing at them!

shaky

Can't really laugh at a team 30 points ahead of us :(
When Aguero scored his goal against QPR, do you think Liverpool fans were saying "ah well, Utd still finished 37 points ahead of us, so we can't laugh at their misfortune"? I bet they didn't. I bet they enjoyed us losing out on the title like we should enjoy them losing out on it.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff

With this, their 5 season cycle ends. They'll underachieve next year and then their manager will be sacked in the following season
That little insight brings joy to my heart. I hope you're right.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
You bet i'm laughing !!

Can someone tell me for how long (minutes) they were Champions in 29 years?!

Kapardin

The most hilarious bit was them thinking they had a chance for the whole of 20 minutes when they led and City didn't score (and eventually trailed against Brighton). The hope.:D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
At times it looked like pure fate they'd win it.
That 7 point lead, Pickford, Aldy, Palace keeper all messing up late on, Mahrez pen miss Anfield, countless non pens given, and offsides.
30 years since Hillsborough, it all looked nailed on.

Then City put that absolutely animal run in!

Can Liverpool lose to Tottenham having thrashed Barcelona?
That would be script writing magnificence!

Giggs86

97 points
1 loss all season
+67 gd
Even Rafa and Brenton pitched in and tried to help at the death

And still no title :lol:

Daft Lad

It’s not funny. Not like the demba ba season.
It's so sad that we are now getting our kicks laughing at Liverpool not winning the league against Man City. And yet they are in the final of the champions league. How we have fallen.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Nice to see you again Gary. That's a bit better. :D
Mate, we've been on here long enough to remember arguing over whether your 2001 treble was plastic or not :lol:

Enjoy having a decent side again. Hopefully the disappointment of missing out on the title will leave you in a malaise for the CL final and you'll get a shock 5-0 hammering by spurs.

Acole9

Outstanding
Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with the outcome today but this all feels very sad I won't deny that. We're becoming everything we used to mock the scouse for and that's the thing I hoped we'd never do.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with the outcome today but this all feels very sad I won't deny that. We're becoming everything we used to mock the scouse for and that's the thing I hoped we'd never do.
Its the circle of life. You can't escape it.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
To all you miserable feckers in here asking why we're laughing at the scousers, i just wanna remind you that bellends like this guy exist, that's why.

Anyone who sees this and still doesn’t think we should be laughing at them, just doesn’t get rivalry.

Last edited:

Parry Gallister

No? Not really a good comparison as no-one on here is writing shite poetry and saying 'next season is our season la'. We're acting more like Everton or old City. Forget all that, enjoy the relief of your rivals coming up short today, you've got all summer to moan about how shite we are.

Kapardin

At times it looked like pure fate they'd win it.
That 7 point lead, Pickford, Aldy, Palace keeper all messing up late on, Mahrez pen miss Anfield, countless non pens given, and offsides.
30 years since Hillsborough, it all looked nailed on.

Then City put that absolutely animal run in!

Can Liverpool lose to Tottenham having thrashed Barcelona?
That would be script writing magnificence!
Spurs did well against City in the CL, wouldn't rule them out at all. Unlike Barca, they have a better measure of Liverpool having played many times against them.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
When Aguero scored his goal against QPR, do you think Liverpool fans were saying "ah well, Utd still finished 37 points ahead of us, so we can't laugh at their misfortune"? I bet they didn't. I bet they enjoyed us losing out on the title like we should enjoy them losing out on it.
One great moment. Stopped united in their tracks. The confused look on SAF’s face made it extremely enjoyable. I remember the tv kept showing a fan with a radio and all the bewildered looks. Great stuff