Let's all laugh at the F1 Thread

SirAnderson

:lol::lol::lol:

Surely in contention for worst or best thread of 2021.:lol: and posts in it a right up there for nominations as well.

What a trip it has been, it honestly went toe to toe with the sport itself and surely came out the winner in terms of entertainment. (Not for those heavily invested of course)

Over the cause of the next few hours, let us post some gems that stand out.

In no particular order or alliegence to a driver/team, the stand out performers for me include, but not limited to:

@ArjenIsM3
@hobbers
@Jerch
@Fluctuation0161
@The Hilton

Thanks for the laughs this season! :D

ArjenIsM3

Thank you for making me the winner. Let me take this moment to thank all my fans. They've been amazing throughout the season.

hobbers

Thank you for making me the winner. Let me take this moment to thank all my fans. They've been amazing throughout the season.
Not having this outcome. I'm taking you to the stewards.

And failing that CAS.

The Hilton

You were multiple posts behind but @SirAnderson crashed the thread and then let you get right behind with faster internet for the last minute!

LoneStar

Netflix will be creaming themselves this season. They probably don’t even need to introduce fictional drama. Can just use footage from the season without edits.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm not giving you a tenner. The rules were a let's all laugh at Lewis Hamilton thread.

Dan_F

In the spirit of usual post race interviews..

Booooooooooooo

LoneStar

Lewis fans finally understanding how it feels to be on the other side of #BLESSED today.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
:lol::lol:

What makes me laugh more is the ultimate winner of the Redcafe Fanboy Bitch of the Year award doesn't even know what's coming yet.

The let's all laugh at A******** thread is going to be brilliant fun!

pauldyson1uk

I am gutted the thread descended in to what it did
Some of the post were just horrible.
I dont hide I am a Lewis fan, but I tried to be pretty balanced with my views, if Lewis acted like a cock I said so.

On to next year , hopefully it will be a better thread :lol: