Music Let's get fecked and get rockin

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
( ゚◥益◤゚)ノ

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You wasted a good post count for that prolapsed emoji. I think
How in gods name could you describe that post as a waste of a post count? I’d be happy if that was my 1,000,000 post.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat

Not a huge fan but took my kids to see these live in 2019. This track live literally had me pinned to the back of my seat.

Deery

Dreary
Couldn’t let you go Drawfull without some cement down your throat and harden the feck up...Black Betty!

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Underrated band

Every album contains like 60% shit and 40% gold (70/30 on some albums). It's funny how that works out with them. Their 'ballads' are particularly crap (for me, anyway). But then you get this and everything is forgiven. (Fun lyrics, too.)

For actual music-to-go-nuts-too though:

Deery

Dreary
Every album contains like 60% shit and 40% gold (70/30 on some albums). It's funny how that works out with them. Their 'ballads' are particularly crap (for me, anyway). But then you get this and everything is forgiven. (Fun lyrics, too.)

Really good band that doesn’t get recognised as one because people see the frontman as a trans or the music is conceived as emo or something or too edgy.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Really good band that doesn’t get recognised as one because people see the frontman as a trans or the music is conceived as emo or something or too edgy.
How are their albums after Meds actually? I never got those two.

Some epic song choices here.

actually hated Placebo for a long time, as housemate at uni played one of their albums non stop for a year. Took me 15 years to stomach them again.

brilliant live. Actually pretty underrated.

You need to get into better music lad