Music Let's make a mixtape from 70's music.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Love that.
They were playing that at the hotel bar when me and partner were there but it was full of youngs so we walked past it and down the pier.
The music was loud enough for me and her to dance together on the pier that night. Memories will be all I'm left with.

Ian Reus

Creedence are superb. My dad used to play some of their songs to me on his guitar before he lost his eyesight.
He still plays now even with his limited vision. I just remember it as he used to be able to see me then.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Heard this rare one?
My middle name is Marc as he was my mothers favourite at time.
If it wasn't for my dad objecting, I'd be called Marc now as my mum wanted that as my first name while my dad wanted James, same as him and my granda.
I hadn't heard it but it's very pretty too. Now you wet my appetite to listen to more songs from them.

Ian Reus

I hadn't heard it but it's very pretty too. Now you wet my appetite to listen to more songs from them.
Join the club. I've been reminded of classics and introduced to new ones through these threads so all good.

Me and her listening to all these songs now and dancing in the bedroom with a bottle of red wine between us.
Super Sunday.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I'd never even heard of them (I'm in the UK) until I saw Good Morning Vietnam. Since added this one of theirs to my iTunes collection...

Singers in the 70s could really wail?
Actually I was going to post that song, I love it too but I couldn't for the year of publication. I think that I heard it for the first time in hard to die 4

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Join the club. I've been reminded of classics and introduced to new ones through these threads so all good.

Me and her listening to all these songs now and dancing in the bedroom with a bottle of red wine between us.
Super Sunday.
Yes, I also love these threads and now with so much time at home...Are you also in isolation in Perú?

Ian Reus

Yes, I also love these threads and now with so much time at home...Are you also in isolation in Perú?
Yes, chum.
Also gives me a chance to improve my Spanish. I still have difficulty understanding 2 Peruvians speaking together. I thought I was fast but I'm lucky to catch 2 words a sentence.