Music Let's make a mixtape from 90's music.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
@2cents ... Orbital are one of my all time faves matey, Belfast is like the National anthem to me. It is a long running joke in my team that if it ever comes on 6 music or anything I make the whole team stand up :lol: they humour me!
Another godlike track! Good stuff @2cents
Was a great decade for that genre. Did most of my raving in the early 00s but wish I had been at the right age for that scene in the early 90s.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Was a great decade for that genre. Did most of my raving in the early 00s but wish I had been at the right age for that scene in the early 90s.
We weren't the right age but we managed to get into some big ones they had at Donnington park in the early 90's. We were pretty lucky as there were quite a few illegal ones round where I grew up also. I'm actually on Youtube at a big one at 17 years old :lol: my kids cringed when I showed it them.

Last edited:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
We weren't the right age but we managed to get into some big ones they had at Donnington park in the early 90's. We were pretty lucky as there were quite a few illegal ones round where I grew up also. I'm actually on Youtube at a big one at 17 years old :lol: my kids cringed when I showed it them.
I can see you now...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm not going through the whole thread but if Sandstorm by Darude isn't in here somewhere you can just delete yourselves and start again.