Let's not buy Raiola players again - ever

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
If I were Ole, I'd just say "I'm sure Paul doesn't want to miss his chance to go to the Euros or waste the best years of his career, so I have no doubt he'll be back fit and firing as soon as he can". That way we wait for him to hopefully have a good tournament and either someone comes in for him and pays a good price or else we keep him and say "do you really want to waste another whole year on the bench?" If the answer to that is yes he's ok with it well then fine, he can be the new Winston Bogarde in my book. No cut price bullshit and no more Raiola.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is it true not a single player at City, Liverpool, Bayern, Barca and Real has Raiola as his agent?

Seems hard to believe.
He doesn't have a tonne of clients though does he? He doesn't need to, as he can cain millions off the ones he does.

DoomSlayer

He doesn't have a tonne of clients though does he? He doesn't need to, as he can cain millions off the ones he does.
He actually does have a ton of players, but most are of lower quality. Has loads in Italy, as far as I remember.

James Ward

Did Lingard sign up with this clown so the club couldn't force him out I wonder and make transfer dealings nearly impossible?

He's not going to get 100K a week at any other club. 2 years 2 months left on his contract isn't it?

He hardly signed up with him as he thinks the likes of Barcelona, Madrid, Juventus and Munich will be after him and Raoila will get him more money?

I would say his level is probably mid table Spanish league at best.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When fans, pundits, ex-players all together think "Pogba's is a problem, just get rid at whatever price", that's Raiola's plan working perfectly. His comments are made exactly with the intent to ruffle the feathers and find his client a successful deal. Ole's handling of the situation has been absolutely spot on. As fans, we should get behind the manager who isn't letting his emotions dictate this situation.
Definitely, it needs to be remembered that we have a colossal outlay invested in this guy - and it'd be a disaster to get less back then we paid as the market has increased quite a bit since then.
A positive is that we've brought in a strong player in his position already - so we won't look quite as massively desperate if we sell him before buying again.

RedCurry

Apart from the football world in general is getting a poor impression of the toxicity around Pogba, whatever the source,

I cannot see Utd accepting a lowball offer just to get shot, which narrows the potential buyers to only a few clubs, are those clubs willing to pay £100m + for a player who is not fulfilling his potential, shows little concern or respect for the club who pays him bucketloads and who has done nothing but support him, and who comes with the shitshow circus.... maybe but he is more likely to get the move he wants if he showed up for Utd and told Raiola to shut his trap, if he did that but also made the club aware of his sincere desire to leave, he would do much better.
I believe Pogba's camp already tried the "nice" way in their opinion over the last couple of windows. This is now an alternative and desperate approach.

RedCurry

Definitely, it needs to be remembered that we have a colossal outlay invested in this guy - and it'd be a disaster to get less back then we paid as the market has increased quite a bit since then.
A positive is that we've brought in a strong player in his position already - so we won't look quite as massively desperate if we sell him before buying again.
Clubs have the money when they need to spend it on a player of their choice. Pogba should easily command at least the same transfer fee as Felix, Griezmann, Coutinho etc.

Whether true or not, Pogba is considered one the the best midfielders in the world and has two years on his contract. He either plays out his contract respectfully or finds a buyer that meets our valuation of him. If his agent runs his mouth, the player should be penalized.

Irrational.

Is there any way of protesting against Mino Raiola? He has disrespected the club on so many occasions and unsettled our best player. If there was any way of getting across to him that he's not wanted anywhere near the club or near any of our players.

Ed Woodward got death chants and some twats turning up at his house with sparklers for much less.

Stadjer

Is there any way of protesting against Mino Raiola? He has disrespected the club on so many occasions and unsettled our best player. If there was any way of getting across to him that he's not wanted anywhere near the club or near any of our players.

Ed Woodward got death chants and some twats turning up at his house with sparklers for much less.
Get a piece of paper, write down 'Raiola is a cnut' on that piece of paper and start waving with that piece of paper. Ask some friends or family to join you and ask them to bring their own piece of paper and you got your protest.

sourdough satellite

tell me what has been unprofessional?

He has already told us he wants to leave pre season so why does it need to be said again? does he have to come out and say "I am injured," when we know he played through injury and led to him having surgery?"
we have seen him in hospital and under drugs. What more do you need?
I want Pogba to either put in a transfer request or fire his agent.

sp_107

We offered Pogba 4 year deal but lost him for nothing in 2012 because of Riola and had to spend 90 mil in 2016

Deal agreed for Harland on December 13th as per the reports for 20M but that was changed once Riola stepped in.Looks like Haaland can become a 100M player.

Means we lost almost 190M (Pogba+ Harland) because of Riola.

I think fergie was right about this Guy.

Seven Seas Sardines

Apart from the football world in general is getting a poor impression of the toxicity around Pogba, whatever the source,

I cannot see Utd accepting a lowball offer just to get shot, which narrows the potential buyers to only a few clubs, are those clubs willing to pay £100m + for a player who is not fulfilling his potential, shows little concern or respect for the club who pays him bucketloads and who has done nothing but support him, and who comes with the shitshow circus.... maybe but he is more likely to get the move he wants if he showed up for Utd and told Raiola to shut his trap, if he did that but also made the club aware of his sincere desire to leave, he would do much better.
I think he'll only be able to go to PSG or Juve. Tell that fat cnut to throw chairs at the Qataris in Paris until they agree a swap with Mbappe, unless PP wants to warm the U23 bench until he's 29. No more Dubai holidays, but forced to sit and watch every academy match pitch side.

Fridge chutney

Pogba's brother has a few words.

Matias Pogba said:
Everyone knows that Paul wants to leave Manchester United — he wants to play Champions League football and win titles. We all know that won’t happen at United. We will see what happens this summer.

Stacks

I want Pogba to either put in a transfer request or fire his agent.
these are excessive demands. Did Ronaldo put in a transfer request? Hazard? people demand exceptional things of Pogba because he is Pogba. Most players just say "no comment" but Pogba is expected to give a monologue in front of a packed audience and profess his love of United

sourdough satellite

these are excessive demands. Did Ronaldo put in a transfer request? Hazard? people demand exceptional things of Pogba because he is Pogba. Most players just say "no comment" but Pogba is expected to give a monologue in front of a packed audience and profess his love of United
I did not like how Ronaldo handled his move to Madrid, I wanted him to put in an official transfer request; same for Hazard, I would much rather players be upfront about their intentions if they want to leave.

romufc

I did not like how Ronaldo handled his move to Madrid, I wanted him to put in an official transfer request; same for Hazard, I would much rather players be upfront about their intentions if they want to leave.
I am sure they both were very clear in their intentions to the manager / club.

Ronaldo even stayed an extra year with the promise he can leave the following year.

Putting a transfer request just brings down the players value and makes them look shit infront of the fans.

Ronaldo didn't act out or anything and has his upmost respect for Manutd.

caid

I believe Pogba's camp already tried the "nice" way in their opinion over the last couple of windows. This is now an alternative and desperate approach.
No ones going to buy an injured player in the winter window. Or the summer for that matter, he's going to have to prove his fitness if he wants a transfer. I'd say that goes even more so with the kind of wages he's looking for.