LGBT issues in Football

Dan_F

No one is doing that. But then they don't deserve much praise either because they are not ready to stay behind their reasonings, even if it would cost them yellow card.
Your takes are horrible. You’re also talking about how black footballers should have deleted their social media in protest at racist abuse. I bet women shouldn’t wear short skirts because they’re just asking for it too?

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
Inappropriate Behavior
Snowflake society nowdays. The LGBTQ community can enjoy their Songfestival. Leave your politics out of football.

Manncunian

Snowflake society nowdays. The LGBTQ community can enjoy their Songfestival. Leave your politics out of football.
The irony of calling society a snowflake whilst clearly demonstrating being irked themselves by those standing up for this.

Also nice little bit of stereotyping shoved in this deeply insulting post too.

Disgusting. Should be banned.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The irony of calling society a snowflake whilst clearly demonstrating being irked themselves by those standing up for this.

Also nice little bit of stereotyping shoved in this deeply insulting post too.

Disgusting. Should be banned.
He is gone.

tomaldinho1

Whatever progress, if any, that had been made I guess is now gone after FIFA decided you can be gay but just when it suits them.

Amar__

Geriatric lover
Supports
MK Dons
Your takes are horrible. You’re also talking about how black footballers should have deleted their social media in protest at racist abuse. I bet women shouldn’t wear short skirts because they’re just asking for it too?
Wtf? :houllier:

I am literally talking about Harry Kane.

How on earth did you just conclude that only black footballers should delete their social media? Are you a racist too and only see world as black and white?

I can play that game too.

Last edited:

Dan_F

Wtf? :houllier:

I am literally talking about Harry Kane.

How on earth did you just conclude that only black footballers should delete their social media? Are you a racist too and only see world as black and white?

I can play that game too.
You didn’t mention Harry Kane in there but sorry I took that the wrong way. The point is still the same. Why on earth would any footballer need to delete their social media due to racist abuse on social media? The temporary pause of social media was a campaign done to raise awareness and start discussions, which it did. Removing a platform to have those discussions just doesn’t make any sense.

Bert_

Question - Who's the bigger snowflake? A person daring to exist or someone that can't stomach the sight of a rainbow flag?

Reactions: duffer

Amar__

Geriatric lover
Supports
MK Dons
You didn’t mention Harry Kane in there but sorry I took that the wrong way. The point is still the same. Why on earth would any footballer need to delete their social media due to racist abuse on social media? The temporary pause of social media was a campaign done to raise awareness and start discussions, which it did. Removing a platform to have those discussions just doesn’t make any sense.
Aside from racists obviously, the biggest culprits for racism on social media are the companies who own it. Importsnt people deleting their profiles on social media, or doing stuff like freezing them publicly for some time until it improves filtering for racism and other bad things would do A LOT, and would definitely hurt those platforms. It won't change racists, but it will definitely improve how those companies/platforms deals with racists and racists profiles.

But that was obviously too expansive for players/celebrities to do, I am sure just few of them did something similar.

X