Liar Liar Pants on Fire

A9X SJ

Up Top is fine with Martial hope he kicks on, Rashford, Sanchez, Greenwood

It's midfield where we have be let down massively

See what happens this season got to get off to a flyer On Sunday if we take 6 points in the opening games awesome

Nick7

I genuinely don't get the anger with buying good young British players that's been around here all summer.

UpWithRivers

I genuinely don't get the anger with buying good young British players that's been around here all summer.
There is no anger...from me anyway. I just dont get it. Thats the whole point of this thread. People think Im moaning but Im not. I just want to understand what this means. Everyone keeps saying because they are hungrier and want to play for United. Do they? Really? Wheres is the proof? And even if they did where is the proof that wanting to play for United = success. It was all over the place that Dybala didnt want to play for us. But even if that was true, if he came so what. You telling me all those players that signed for Chelsea and Man City grew up dreaming of playing for them? That goes for 90 percent of teams. The reality is that most players move to clubs even though they never grew up supporting that club. Its an illogical concept. No club is doing it and the proof is that it doesnt work. Its like Cardiff saying they will build a Welsh team. Its a nice fluffy concept but good luck with getting any success with that.
Its the same with the other points like play the kids - why. Its a nice concept. Dont get me wrong. I would love to recreate the Sir Alex era. But in reality saying play with kids is just saying ideology is more important than success. If thats what people mean then fine. If they are saying its more important to them to see young players and to hold on to the ideology of Busby babes I get it. But at least we know what it means in the threads.