Ligue 1 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
The challenge will be to remain invincible all the season at the domestic level :devil:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
What are your thoughts on Tuchel so far? ❤
Dear Footy

I think he is the right man and I appreciate a lot of things:

1. I think he's a pure football lover, passionate and a strong appetite to learn/deploy new tactics. Unai Emery is passionate but thee latter has not a great aesthetic sensitivity

2. When the team plays badly, he can make changes and subs very quickly versus Blanc-Emery who just to enter the 1st sub in the last 10 minutes

3. He trusts the academy

4. I think he's a first-class born leader:the atmosphere is better than ever within the squad, which is confirmed by several players

5. Contrary to Unai Emery, he has understood that Neymar has to be sacred but he treats all the players in a similar way (young, stars)

The only issue is to have Marquinhos in midfield so the team is heavily reliant in Verratti as Motta retired.

Dear Footy

I think he is the right man and I appreciate a lot of things:

1. I think he's a pure football lover, passionate and a strong appetite to learn/deploy new tactics. Unai Emery is passionate but thee latter has not a great aesthetic sensitivity

2. When the team plays badly, he can make changes and subs very quickly versus Blanc-Emery who just to enter the 1st sub in the last 10 minutes

3. He trusts the academy

4. I think he's a first-class born leader:the atmosphere is better than ever within the squad, which is confirmed by several players

5. Contrary to Unai Emery, he has understood that Neymar has to be sacred but he treats all the players in a similar way (young, stars)

The only issue is to have Marquinhos in midfield so the team is heavily reliant in Verratti as Motta retired.
Thanks - I'm a big fan of Tuchel I enjoyed his work at BVB

Would love him here at Utd if he doesn't extend his contract - the bolded must be like a breath of fresh air for the players it sounds like he creates a really positive environment. ❤

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
How did Lyon beat Man City? Surely they aren't this bad.
Unlike what the score suggests it was a really tough game during the first hour or so. Fekir out injured early was a big blow, I also think it was a mistake for them to keep a 423 againt PSG's 432 as they got ran over when tiredness appeared.

Anyway a 5-0 against Lyon is always :drool:

El-Buitre

Supports
Real Madrid
PSG are good at bullying weak teams for sure, let's see how they perform in the CL this year.

Borussin

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Thanks - I'm a big fan of Tuchel I enjoyed his work at BVB

Would love him here at Utd if he doesn't extend his contract - the bolded must be like a breath of fresh air for the players it sounds like he creates a really positive environment. ❤
I'd give Tuchel longer at PSG first before declaring him a good fit for them mind (let alone Man Utd!). It's all rosy now, but it rarely lasts with Tuchel.

I think you enjoyed his work at BVB more than I did :D I enjoyed about 6 months of it, and then one nice day in the Olympicstadion, but other than that, a lot of overhyping and a lot of distruption. TT has a lot to learn about the human side of the sport, I hope he's actually turned a corner now, and is on the right path. And if he is, he'll need to leave PSG to gain the respect of the sport once more- next logical step would of course be PL or la liga. So one day you may get your wish FootyGirl!

I'd give Tuchel longer at PSG first before declaring him a good fit for them mind (let alone Man Utd!). It's all rosy now, but it rarely lasts with Tuchel.

I think you enjoyed his work at BVB more than I did :D I enjoyed about 6 months of it, and then one nice day in the Olympicstadion, but other than that, a lot of overhyping and a lot of distruption. TT has a lot to learn about the human side of the sport, I hope he's actually turned a corner now, and is on the right path. And if he is, he'll need to leave PSG to gain the respect of the sport once more- next logical step would of course be PL or la liga. So one day you may get your wish FootyGirl!
Awe hey @Borussin ❤:D

I think I did :lol: I just found you guys so exciting to watch especially in the CL! I remember that crazy game you had where it finished 8-4 or something like that :lol:

I hope he has turned a corner as I would love him here as you already know :drool::)❤

NYAS

Why is Mbappe on the bench for a game at Marseille even when Cavani is injured? :houllier:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Choupo-Moting starting ahead of Mbappe is a strange one. PSG not really at full strength tonight with Kehrer and N'soki also starting so I'd imagine this will be their first dropped points of the season.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Mbappe scores after coming on as a sub. Serves Marseille fans right. They have been throwing things all through the game.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Jesus, Mbappe comes in and scores right away to break the deadlock.

NYAS

:lol: That pace was genuinely like something out of FIFA. Absurd.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Mandanda could have stopped that though, his foot was right on the trajectory of the ball but lifted it up just the moment it was coming towards it.

Enigma_87

You know who
If they win today the league is pretty much over. PSG aren't even playing well and still winning one of their toughest fixtures.

NYAS

That Mbappé cross to Neymar with the outside of his right foot...are you serious? This kid is playing a video game in real life

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
That Mbappé cross to Neymar with the outside of his right foot...are you serious? This kid is playing a video game in real life
That was nasty, Neymar should have done better with that.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Ligue 1 referees...:houllier:

Also OM fans are a disgrace, but nothing new there.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Verratti just casually strolling through their midfield like they're not there :drool:

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Love the Draxler celebration, going right up to the OM fans like 'I can't hear you anymore.'

NYAS

The Marseille supporters were pathetic the whole game. It’s a football match, not a water balloon fight. They should be sanctioned yet again.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Subbing Mbappe on was like activating some sort of in game cheat code.. unfair to the opposition.

SalfordCitizen

If they win today the league is pretty much over. PSG aren't even playing well and still winning one of their toughest fixtures.
League was over whether they won or lost. But yes, the hardest away fixture on paper, alongside Lyon probably, and they just sailed through it, Marseille looked defeated before a ball was kicked. PSG probably reaching 103-105 points this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.