Ligue 1 2019/20

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Typical redcafe....overreacting just for one game.

So now PSG need Neymar to win Ligue 1, uh?

:lol:
They love over reactions on here. If it’s not buy this 16 year old wonder kid, he’s the next star it’s PSG won’t win Ligue 1. Firstly we have talents in our academy as good as this kid but we aren’t Rennes, we aren’t gonna give a 16 year old kid game time like this. If Gomes, Garner, Shoretire, Hannibal were at Rennes, they’ll probably get ample first team opportunities but at big clubs it doesn’t work like that. We don’t need to splurge on that kid we have our top talents already so stop creaming yourselves over one game albeit a very good performance but still let’s watch him grow. Secondly PSG will probably go on a 10 match winning streak and be 8 points clear by November. Don’t read too much into this. They run that league, Neymar or no Neymar.

LiquidSnake

They love over reactions on here. If it’s not buy this 16 year old wonder kid, he’s the next star it’s PSG won’t win Ligue 1. Firstly we have talents in our academy as good as this kid but we aren’t Rennes, we aren’t gonna give a 16 year old kid game time like this. If Gomes, Garner, Shoretire, Hannibal were at Rennes, they’ll probably get ample first team opportunities but at big clubs it doesn’t work like that.
Maybe I'm wrong but you kind of act like every decent 16 years old kid will start the season in any Ligue 1 team. Don't get me wrong Rennes is a mid/upper table team, but still only few get those opportunities and it tends to be the best. It's still something happening quite rarely. It's not like any decent youngster from MU academy inevitably would be in his position.

But I agree on the overraction nevertheless because for some years, France came out with some nice players. Like from 2008 to 2014 basically any spanish guy that was able to controll a ball was a potential Xavi or Iniesta.

Secondly PSG will probably go on a 10 match winning streak and be 8 points clear by November. Don’t read too much into this. They run that league, Neymar or no Neymar.
Juninho-Sylvinho Lyon seems to be somewhat on a good road to be something this year... Genesio clearly underachieved with them.

I don't believe PSG will lose the league but with the Neymar drama, Mbappé lurking for Cavani role, Tuchel coaching will start to be under the spotlights... If there's a good opponent we never know... 2017 season (OK, Monaco was an outlier) and 2015 season (They took the lead by 6-7 games to the end) proved that they are not invicible.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Monaco and red cards :lol:

They're worse than us with penalties!

freeurmind

weak willed
I don't watch the PSG vs Toulouse match but is Tuchel are playing 4-4-2 (Dagba, Marquinhos, Diallo, Bernat; Sarabia - Verratti - Gueye - Di Maria; Mbappe - Cavani)???
looks like Di Maria is playing as one of the midfield 3

freeurmind

weak willed
I don't watch the PSG vs Toulouse match but is Tuchel are playing 4-4-2 (Dagba, Marquinhos, Diallo, Bernat; Sarabia - Verratti - Gueye - Di Maria; Mbappe - Cavani)???
Never mind you're right, its a 4-4-2, Sarabia on the left, Di Maria on the right and Mbappe and Moting upfront (Cavani gone off injured).

freeurmind

weak willed
2-0 for PSG Moting and Sarabia I think. Watching 3 games at the same time. Normal service resumed.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Choupo Moting for Ballon d'Or! :drool:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Easily will be weakest PSG 18 you see all season. Cavani and Mbappe will be injured for the start of their CL campaign I think so surely they need to get in a new striker with Neymar move pending?

Jese who I thought they'd actually sold as their back up striker says it all.

Idxomer

Dembele with 2 goals for Lyon against Amiens in the 1st half. Great movement for the 2nd goal.

wr8_utd

:'(
93rd minute bicycle kick winner by Neymar today despite being booed by his own fans.
Still one of the absolute best in the game.

freeurmind

weak willed
93rd minute bicycle kick winner by Neymar today despite being booed by his own fans.
Still one of the absolute best in the game.
The people who think they don't need him just to win Ligue 1 either haven't been watching or have an agenda imo.

FootyCrew

The people who think they don't need him just to win Ligue 1 either haven't been watching or have an agenda imo.
They won 4 leagues without Neymar.

Also, Mbappé is injured, if he and Cavani are 100% fit, they don't Neymar.

freeurmind

weak willed

Obviously I was talking about this season. Last season they couldnt even beat us without him.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

That team changed significantly changed since then. They have become weaker at the back and weaker in midfield. Neymar gives them an edge, they would still be favorites without him but they will win it easily with him

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Vilas-Boas won't last until October at this rate. 12th in the live table.

Meanwhile Monaco actually put out a balanced first 11 out for first time this season and are 2 up. Ben Yedder was a fantastic signing for them, will score hatfuls in French league.

Didn't realise Bakayoko had gone back on loan aswell. Midfield trio of him, Fabregas and Golovin could be really good with more playing time and no one getting sent off.

freeurmind

weak willed
Comical defending by both teams. Both will struggle to smell the CL places.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Monaco blowing a 2 nil lead again.:houllier:

Frustrating thing is I do think they've signed quite well this summer....Maripan, Ben Yedder, Gelson Martins and Augustin all look good to me yet they can still barely win a game.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Monaco vs Nîmes : 2-2 after leading by 2 goals
Monaco vs Strasbourg : 2-2 after leading twice
Monaco vs OM : 3-4 after leading by 2 goals

So yeah Monaco is the team to watch for fun games