Ligue 1 2019/20

Moiraine

I was watching incidently, refereeing in this league is absolutely scandalous.

Why not handover the title to PSG already

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Mbappe casually coming off the bench with a goal and an assist in less than 10 minutes.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Lyon massively underachieving so far, 0-0 at home to Dijon who were bottom last game.

They spent some decent money in the summer aswell on Mendes and Andersen.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Ben Yedder on a role. Top goalscorer with 8.

As much as I love that Martial's getting his chance as our CF, I still wish we would've went for him.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ben Yedder on a role. Top goalscorer with 8.

As much as I love that Martial's getting his chance as our CF, I still wish we would've went for him.
He was always going to score hatfuls in french league, certainly going to get Monaco out of this difficult period as they'd have lost today without him on the pitch.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He was always going to score hatfuls in french league, certainly going to get Monaco out of this difficult period as they'd have lost today without him on the pitch.
True, mate. Still, I think his general play is quite good and we're really lacking depth. Lacking starting quality, too, tbh, but I digress. :D

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
True, mate. Still, I think his general play is quite good and we're really lacking depth. Lacking starting quality, too, tbh, but I digress. :D
TBH I was surprised Sevilla let him go given they seem to have replaced him with the hapless De Jong as their central striker. How much did Monaco sign him for again?

Yagami

Good post resistant
TBH I was surprised Sevilla let him go given they seem to have replaced him with the hapless De Jong as their central striker. How much did Monaco sign him for again?
Seems Monaco activated his €40 million release clause. He'd have been very handy with Martial out.

Sevilla replacing him with De Jong - who's terrible everytime I see him - wasn't ideal, agreed.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
The coup of the summer strikes again.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Wow, thought for sure he was getting a second there, great save by Mandanda.

Edit: Well, now he's got two.