Ligue 1 2019/20

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can see the relegated teams going to court.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Seems wrong to declare a team champions that haven’t mathematically won it even in such crazy circumstances. Dutch way much better. Although I suppose the French league may as well award PSG the league after 0 games every season.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Is that the least worst option? It's a mess, I mean PSG was always going to be champion so it's not really a big deal but for the relegated teams it's just really difficult to accept.

Nigel Refalo

Rumors are trending on twitter from Saudi Arabian sources that a Saudi take over will take place at olympique Marseille. Possibly this summer as OM have huge debt and Frank mc court the owner of the club is looking to sell for 250M apparently.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

@Adnan Paul Mitchell is allegedly close to join Monaco.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

@Adnan Paul Mitchell is allegedly close to join Monaco.
I saw this news yesterday and I'm intrigued to see how he will do with the added pressure at ASM. At RBL he was eventually given the DoF role at one of their feeder clubs to ward of potential suitors.

I'll be following his and ASM's progress closely with great interest.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I saw this news yesterday and I'm intrigued to see how he will do with the added pressure at ASM. At RBL he was eventually given the DoF role at one of their feeder clubs to ward of potential suitors.

I'll be following his and ASM's progress closely with great interest.
Not a big change of responsibilities then, instead of feeding RBL, he'll feed all of Europe.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Not a big change of responsibilities then, instead of feeding RBL, he'll feed all of Europe.
The pressure to feed all of Europe will be big at a high profile European club. He's never had that sort of pressure/responsibility at RBL where Rangnick was the main man.