Ligue 1 2020-2021

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I'm watching LOSC v Rennes right now. Jonathan David playing for LOSC and I'm keeping an eye on the Rennes LB Faitout Maouassa.

bucky

I'm watching LOSC v Rennes right now. Jonathan David playing and I'm keeping an eye on the Rennes LB Faitout Maouassa.
Your boy Soumare is on the bench again, any news on him recently?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Your boy Soumare is on the bench again, any news on him recently?
I think they've been trying to move him on but he's refusing to budge. Both Wolves and Newcastle were turned down by the player according to reports, much to Lille's dismay who feel the players agent is trying to run the players contract down.

Soumare would be a good project for a coach and club who are willing to be patient with him to iron it his defeciencies.

bucky

I think they've been trying to move him on but he's refusing to budge. Both Wolves and Newcastle were turned down by the player according to reports, much to Lille's dismay who feel the players agent is trying to run the players contract down.

Soumare would be a good project for a coach and club who are willing to be patient with him to iron it his defeciencies.
Thanks, understandable. Gladbach would be interesting for him, I think.

Thought that was a red by the way, the second one.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Thanks, understandable. Gladbach would be interesting for him, I think.

Thought that was a red by the way, the second one.
Gladbach under Rose would be a superb move.

I missed the second one as I was responding to your message.. But saw the kungfu kick which got the Rennes player a red card and he seems to have injured himself.

bucky

Gladbach under Rose would be a superb move.

I missed the second one as I was responding to your message.. But saw the kungfu kick which got the Rennes player a red card and he seems to have injured himself.

Maybe it's available where you live.

bucky

Instant impact from Camavinga. 1-1. Camavinga with the assist.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
After Cherki, he's the most talented of the upcoming French players. What an absolute stud.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Unfortunately for Lens, Charles Boli was ruled out due to his surgically repaired left hamstring. Can't wait to see him with Cheick Doucoure. Nice to see El Bilal Traore to get on the score sheet, can see his name getting attention in foreseeable future

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Anyone watch the Monaco game? Heard they had some financial issues so not sure what sort of team they had out today.

Kearnkoff69

The defending in this Lyon game has been laughable. Memphis with two goals and an assist before halftime.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The defending in this Lyon game has been laughable. Memphis with two goals and an assist before halftime.
It’s been such a strange game. I’m convinced Dijon were absolutely gassed the last 5 minutes there. Lyon dominated so much.

Wonder how many times they passed it to Cornet :lol:

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Lyon will have a really hard time making it to the CL again if they stick with this formation

Cornet can't land a proper cross to save his life and Dembele/Ekambi are utterly useless and technically very suspect in the box. Memphis is the only one carrying his weight (as well as theirs so far)

Midfield looks very good though Caqueret and Guimaraes still doing the job even without Aouar

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Don't think i'll be watching either side for a while, they're both incredibly shit. Strasbourg pass the ball about fairly well but have no idea how to break Nice down, when they get pressed however they produce some horrendous mistakes. Nice have been gifted two goals and done very, very little. Nice have also been guilty of some bad defending but have gotten away with it. 10mins left to play.

jesperjaap

Amine Gouiri with two lovely goals on his Nice debut.
Beofre he got his injury problems, youth football he really looked like being the next big thing for me. Didnt even realise he had left Lyon and didnt see the game, but glad to hear he has moved and is playing again, hope he can progress again as looked to have fantastic ability, a real natural striker