Ligue 1 2020-2021

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
PSG first game tonight. Without a lot of their players, currently 0-0 against Lens into the second half. Could be wrong but they have two 18 year olds in attack.

matys

How come they play just two days after international games? I take it that's why they're mostly playing second squad, because first eleven played for their nations on Tuesday and Wednesday. I know PSG are two games behind, but there is plenty of time to catch up with the rest. Were they protesting about it?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
How come they play just two days after international games? I take it that's why they're mostly playing second squad, because first eleven played for their nations on Tuesday and Wednesday. I know PSG are two games behind, but there is plenty of time to catch up with the rest. Were they protesting about it?
How many of that French side were PSG players, most are out because of Covid. Thiago Silva has left.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Too many covid parties on Ibiza. That is why some of them are not available

Zoo

I’m assuming they are ultras or whatever but very stupid to allow those Bordeaux fans to be bunched close together like that behind the goal when the stadium is only using partial capacity.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Neymar won’t last much longer here :lol: Heads gone.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
This game is getting out of hand. ADM was kicked, then has something happened after. Looked like ADM spat at the kicker.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The co commentator on BT sport is awful.

A gust of wind blows Di Maria over and he’s “clearly kicked”

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
If it stays like this Tom can probably Tuchel off soon.

stu_1992

Incredible goal

second angle

Great goal indeed. He's been a decent player for Brest, and I and a lot of others were quite disappointed to not see him start today. A new signing was favoured despite little to no top division experience. Having said that I've never seen him score a goal quite that good. Here's hoping he scores a few more like it. Going to my first game of the season next week.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It is bad enough at the best of times, in these times he could be in serious trouble. Surely they will give retrospective ban for that.
It was checked on VAR, they didn't see anything.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Great start to the season for them. They need to turn this around quick. Great to see Monaco flying again though.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Wtf? The line seems to show onside

Mind you, never saw a line for Marseille's goal and that looked off to me when the free kick was taken.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Referees got everything wrong all game. Like they do it on purpose.