Ligue 1 2020-2021

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Cowardly from Neymar but he's saying the guy was racist?

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
On top of the madness, are PSG just shit generally now? 0 points in 2 games, would love to see another side go and win it

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Reminded me of that clip from 300 " For if I'm not mistaken, we're in for a wild night!" Somebody's gonna cleanup on the players to get booked bets.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
7 team acca and these fecks let me down on the last leg... I had to cash out for about 20% at 65/70 minutes. You could see things were weird on the pitch and they were never going to go on and win. They were more interested in having Little fights all over the pitch. Seems a lot of the star names have reported back to PSG unhappy after the CL defeat. It’ll be an interesting few weeks watching them implode! Neymar heads off for a few weeks holiday with his sister.

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Red cards galore

Funny to see both Kevin Strootman and Andre Villas Boas in that video. Somehow forgot they two even existed. Had no idea they’d end up in Marsielle .

Infestissumam

jesus what a mess.

PSG losing two straight is great tough, couldn't happen to a nicer team. Bunch of cnuts.

Jorsett

Supports
Bayern Munich
Paredes has to be one of the most unlikable players I've ever seen

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Imagine being Ander Herrera and signing for a team where you're only about the 8th biggest shithouse.

stu_1992

Brest ahead of PSG. Long may it last. :DRidiculous end to the game there between Marseille and PSG though. If there's anything in Neymar's claims then you can understand his reaction. Though not justified of course. I thought he was just salty about all the Marseille play acting happening. Though that would be rich coming from him. :lol:

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"
Should of been worse too, Benedetto scored a perfectly good goal overuled by offside

Couldnt of been a worse month for PSG, lose a champions league final, best player requests to leave at the end of season then gets corona, lose your two openers including to your biggest rivals, neymar sent off with a likely ban pending

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
On top of the madness, are PSG just shit generally now? 0 points in 2 games, would love to see another side go and win it
They had majority of their team out in the first game due to Covid

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Was that Mandanda in goal? Seems he’s been the Marseille goalkeeper for 20 years.

How did he not do well at Palace?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Whats the hate for PSG?

Neymar is on twitter insisting that he was racially abused.
What's the hate for a club that's only big because of Qatari blood money, a club that breaks the rules and is the biggest reason for this massive inflation in transfer fees? Man, if there's any reason to dislike a club in football besides "it's your rival, don't like them" it's PSG. You're not the type that roots for the Hawks in The Mighty Ducks are you?

Ludens the Red

Whats the hate for PSG?

Neymar is on twitter insisting that he was racially abused.
Goes without saying that if he was racially abused it’s unacceptable.
But why the hate for PSG? well I think being state backed, inflating transfer fees and wages obviously rubs people the wrong way.
But if you’ve got that and your players generally act with dignity and aren’t a bunch of fannies people wont hate you as much, see Manchester City.
The problem with PSG is their players are a bunch of shithouses. If it’s not diving about cheating, it’s goading the opposition fans/players (see vs United/Dortmund) or It’s watching Neymar and Mbappe compete for who can show off the most during a game or have the most smug self satisfying goal celebration. Stop walking up to the camera doing stupid hand signs you fecking imbeciles.
They just rub people up the wrong way man.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Was that Mandanda in goal? Seems he’s been the Marseille goalkeeper for 20 years.

How did he not do well at Palace?
He suffered a terrible injury that kept him out of Crystal Palace for a long while. At that point, Hennessey established himself as a first-team keeper, and Mandanda had no way back in.

Okey

I still haven't seen the shot of where Neymar hit someone. The clip shown looks more like playful taps to the back of the head, with the Marseille player accordingly paying no heed to it. Surely can't be that one? I mean, it was an almighty embarrassing bust up, but I'd love to see where Neymar actually slaped someone.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I still haven't seen the shot of where Neymar hit someone. The clip shown looks more like playful taps to the back of the head, with the Marseille player accordingly paying no heed to it. Surely can't be that one? I mean, it was an almighty embarrassing bust up, but I'd love to see where Neymar actually slaped someone.
It's when the two players afterwards fall on the ground and the players start bunching up. Neymar gives him a slightly harder slap on the back of the head and the defender makes a meal of it. Around 1 minute on the clip at top of page.

Okey

It's when the two players afterwards fall on the ground and the players start bunching up. Neymar gives him a slightly harder slap on the back of the head and the defender makes a meal of it. Around 1 minute on the clip at top of page.
Ah. Seen it. Thanks! Gosh, the Marseille player fell like he had been shot! I guess the racism allegation came later, cos there hadn't been any words exchanged at the point where Neymar hit him.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
Ah. Seen it. Thanks! Gosh, the Marseille player fell like he had been shot! I guess the racism allegation came later, cos there hadn't been any words exchanged at the point where Neymar hit him.
I guess it happened few moments earlier when both came together at the goal line and argued for a while.

Di Maria should have been off with a red in the ~36 minutes when he spit one Alvaro Gonzales.

The Var-ref should be suspended for a few weeks and some of the players should get long bans...