Ligue 1 2020-2021

Charlie Foley

Bordeaux were a disgrace tbh, at no point did it even feel like they were facing 9 players. Ben Arfa was fecking tumescent, the same dribble, rinse and repeat
Yeah piss poor. A couple of good results this season but an awful lot of dross too

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Monaco leading PSG 2-0 with a very good performance. PSG seem tired, Niko Kovac getting the better of Pochettino once again.

Jericho

PSG showing their complacency to have Herrera and Gueye as midfield starters in that game.

Blackwidow

Does anybody watch PSG?

They just would have needed to win at home against ranked 19th Nantes to lead the table again because Lille and Monaco drew today... And just lost 1:2...

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Can't wait to hear the explanation behind what happened with Leonardo, Poch and DI Maria. Seemed to have a pretty big effect on the performance whatever it was.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That is a big surprise in and of itself, but PSG were honestly quite poor and not up to speed. Mbappé tried to do too much on his own, and the rest of the team looked deflated when Nantes got back into the game. Marquinhos struggled tonight, and when he struggled, PSG looked defensively vulnerable. He was way too slow in closing down players, and he was very slow in putting a foot out for tackles, interceptions, etc.

However, the match is accompanied by another story. Just before Nantes equalised, di Maria was having some problem on the pitch (nothing injury-related), and Leonardo and co. were having lots of discussions about him. 4 minutes after that equaliser, di Maria was subbed off, and he stormed out of the stadium immediately. Hopefully everything's fine with him, but PSG looked very, very concerned.

cyberman

Does anybody watch PSG?

They just would have needed to win at home against ranked 19th Nantes to lead the table again because Lille and Monaco drew today... And just lost 1:2...
Its weird. I know the likes of Mbappe are talked up because of 1 Barca game this season but this really seems like one of the worst overall seasons for him, and the side, as a whole.
Nobody makes off the ball runs in this team.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

I know where this is going to go, but seriously, I hope that his family is safe and sound.

EDIT:

Raredaredevil

Sometimes you wonder if all these robberies were specifically targeted at PSG players to destabilize them. Would be pretty low if this comes from their rival clubs/fans. It is extreme to think from this angle but I never rule out this possibility. I'm disgusted to hear that PSG lost. I just needed them not to lose to win a 20 match accumulator at odds of 300, they were the only team remaining and were supposed to be the easiest with Leicester, Man Utd, Juve all winning yesterday. FML.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Sometimes you wonder if all these robberies were specifically targeted at PSG players to destabilize them. Would be pretty low if this comes from their rival clubs/fans. I
They're the only top flight club in the most populated area in the country

This has nothing to do with "rival fans"

No one would rob a house just to help his team win a title.

always_hoping

Table toppers lille beaten today at home to Nimes whom was 2nd last in the table.

This league title low hanging fruit for PSG once again.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Sometimes you wonder if all these robberies were specifically targeted at PSG players to destabilize them. Would be pretty low if this comes from their rival clubs/fans. It is extreme to think from this angle but I never rule out this possibility. I'm disgusted to hear that PSG lost. I just needed them not to lose to win a 20 match accumulator at odds of 300, they were the only team remaining and were supposed to be the easiest with Leicester, Man Utd, Juve all winning yesterday. FML.
Nah, it happens fairly often in big cities. Marseille players regularly get burglered too sadly

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
So after Lille lost earlier today, the winner of Lyon-PSG would go top.. massive game underway

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Even though he scored I'm always shocked at how terrible of a footballer Maxwell Cornet is.

Horrible first touches, ball control, passes and consistently offside.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

RoyH1

Lille just beat QSG 1-0 and are three points clear. Every neutral on the planet hoping for them to win the French title.

Charlie Foley

They drop two points and lucky it wasn't all 3 points dropped.
Yeah they should have capitalised. Still though they are better off being 5 points behind Lille than PSG, so not the worst day for them all in all, especially as they could have lost today

Ladron de redcafe

Very impressive. 2-0 behind away to Lyon to win 3-2 and that win moves them back top of the table. Be a great underdog story if they could hang onto that 1st place.
Their form has been worrying over the past few games but this was an enormous win which might bring back the self belief they need to hold off PSG for their next games.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Amazing title race going on... and all three with a couple of strong teams yet to face

Charlie Foley

Amazing title race going on... and all three with a couple of strong teams yet to face
Yeah, the title races in France as well as Spain are really interesting. Portugal probably sorted now but you never know with Sporting.

the ligue 1 relegation battle is tight too