Ligue 1 2020-2021

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
How fecked are Lyon if they miss out on CL twice in a row, with Depay leaving for free, the cancelled season last year, the canceled TV deal and Corona's impact in general?

Dazzmondo

Badiashile and Tchouaméni doing pretty well for Monaco. Still 0-0 but Monaco pretty tidy in possession

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Imagine losing the league with a fully stacked team like PSG that is miles ahead of everyone else in the league
They're clearly not miles ahead or else they would be miles ahead. Lille's lost 3 games all season, PSG's lost double what they normally lose in a season, it shows they were not focused on Ligue 1 and so things like that are going to happen. It's not like in Germany, PSG has lost the league less than 4 years ago as well to Monaco and they were pretty stacked then too. I prefer to see this than what I see in Germany to be honest.
How fecked are Lyon if they miss out on CL twice in a row, with Depay leaving for free, the cancelled season last year, the canceled TV deal and Corona's impact in general?
Yeah, that's going to be a big problem for them. They have to hope that Cherki pans out and sell him for 250m euros or something in a few years.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Lille are in cruise control. They're not blowing this.

Dazzmondo

Tchouaméni shot goes slightly wide.

EDIT: Good save to deny Fofana up the other end. Actually, looking again I think he just hits it wide

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Jonathan Pearce invoking the spirit of United '99 to give PSG hope here :lol:

Charlie Foley

Bordeaux going to finish 12th is symbolic of the solid, normal season they had oh no wait

Charlie Foley

It just warms my heart to think of all the 10 year old PSG fans who are crying right now :drool: :drool: that guy who's obsessed with Poch must be miserable too.

slored1

Huge congratulations to Lille! What an achievement that is, winning the league on the back of Burak Yilmaz and Jose Fonte, incredible job by Galtier.

rron10

Supports
Sir Alex
Happy for Lille, they were fantastic this season. They’ve conceded only 23.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Forgot Renato Sanches was at Lille. How has he been playing?