Ligue 1 | French Football 2021/22

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
PSG fans are heavily booing Messi and Neymar.
Understable, especially for Neymar , dude has no more than 20 games per season in Ligue 1 and has missed UCL important games.

I remember some crazy guy saying that Neymar has been better for PSG than Mbappé...please, if it wasn't for Mbappé right now they wouldn't be 13 points ahead of the 2nd team.

I reckon if they don't replace Mbappé properly in the summer they might even struggle to win Ligue 1.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
PSG fans are heavily booing Messi and Neymar.
They should. Lack of proper effort in such big games shouldn't be tolerated by fans.

Let's not forget how much these players earn.

Putting in their 100% is the least they can do.

antk

I remember some crazy guy saying that Neymar has been better for PSG than Mbappé...please, if it wasn't for Mbappé right now they wouldn't be 13 points ahead of the 2nd team.
Over the course of their PSG careers, it's actually arguable. Neymar (when fit) was a clear cut above Mbappé up until 2020.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
So you're telling me those players who were bought from genuine elite clubs with oil money might not actually care about PSG?

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Over the course of their PSG careers, it's actually arguable. Neymar (when fit) was a clear cut above Mbappé up until 2020.
Neymar was better than Mbappé only in 2017/2018(first Mbappé season at PSG), after that Mbappé was better for PSG, even when Neymar was fit and available, if you add that Neymar missed so many games and important CL matches...no wonder PSG fans are booing him.

antk

Mbappe was the only one to get cheers, it seems
Big turnaround from the start of the season. He's actually going to achieve leaving the club for free and being still loved by the fans.

antk

Neymar was better than Mbappé only in 2017/2018(first Mbappé season at PSG), after that Mbappé was better for PSG, even when Neymar was fit and available, if you add that Neymar missed so many games and important CL matches...no wonder PSG fans are booing him.
Neymar was instrumental in the 2020 CL KO campaign while Mbappé was struggling with an early return from injury, and that's still the biggest event for PSG under QSI.

18/19 was the start of Mbappé supposedly not putting any foot wrong because of his stellar WC, but Neymar was very obviously superior any time both were on the pitch. I have watched most PSG matches since both arrived at the club ftr.

NYAS

This is brutal, every single touch by either of those two is getting booed.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Mbappe was the only one to get cheers, it seems
What a beautiful video, tears in my eyes. This summer could be a massive exodus and reboot for the club.

Idxomer

Remember when people didn't accept Neymar being labeled a huge flop.

bucky

Monaco v PSG in 40 minutes:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Jesus.. what a dirty finish from Ben Yedder..

Pintu

A well-deserved lead for Monaco.

And Ben Yedder goes top of the goalscorer table. Something to motivate Mbappé.

Kaos

FFS Poch, hang on.

God forbid they sack him and get our owners licking their lips at a free appointment.

UTD_Since_1978

PSG are playing awful despite their star studded squad & to think some deluded UTD fans think that Poch would do well at UTD. :rolleyes:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Every time I watch PSG they lose. But they’re always like 16 points clear.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Same. Always surprised me he never got a move to a bigger club.
His name isn’t footballery enough for me. He could score 100 goals a season and he’d still sound like someone who should play for Sevilla.

Kaos

PSG are playing awful despite their star studded squad & to think some deluded UTD fans think that Poch would do well at UTD. :rolleyes:
But but PSG are a dysfunctional club! Its not fair to judge him there!

Newsflash - so are we! If people want an idea as to how Poch would look like as our manager, just watch PSG! The only difference being that we aren't in a one horse race, and will be clawing for top 4 instead of starting each season as champions elect.

Kaos

Says a lot about the strength of the French league.

I genuinely think our bottom tier past managers like Moyes and Ole would win the league with PSG, its that bad over there.

Idxomer

PSG getting thoroughly outplayed by Monaco, embarrassing display from them.

CraftySoAndSo

Says a lot about the strength of the French league.

I genuinely think our bottom tier past managers like Moyes and Ole would win the league with PSG, its that bad over there.
If you think the league is that bad why are you watching it?

izec

Yeah i've always like him as well but didn't he have weight issues a few years back?
He appeared once for pre season with a bit more weight on his ribs, nothing to worry about, as you shed that surplus fat during pre season anyway. I would be happy if Shaw was only carrying a bit more weight in pre season.

Pintu

They've only lost 3 league games this season. This is still a good invincibility record. They've only done better once. Blanc and Zlatan's last season there in 2015/16, when they lost 2 games all season.