The greatest thing to come out of Glasgow since Fergie

Limmy's Show

YouTube

Twitch

Also Benny Harvey RIP

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout

His stream is great to play Tetris to. The 3-2-1 commentaries are hilarious.

RedTiger

Half mast
@Sweet Square are you fully clued up on all his skits?

I asked a question here a few years ago about a Scottish sketch where two greasy spoon cafe owners interview for a new waitress and the interview includes a role play scenario to see if she can handle Mexican gangsters. I was wondering if Limmy did the sketch?

Sweet Square

@Sweet Square are you fully clued up on all his skits?

I asked a question here a few years ago about a Scottish sketch where two greasy spoon cafe owners interview for a new waitress and the interview includes a role play scenario to see if she can handle Mexican gangsters. I was wondering if Limmy did the sketch?
Sorry doesn't ring a bell and I couldn't find anything online about this sketch

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

My favourite sketch of his. Bit silly in the end but all the build up is just fantastic

Sweet Square

Think this is the perfect sketch to introduce someone to Limmy. If they enjoy this then their good to go with the rest of his material.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Had the pleasure of meeting him at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny. someone had to

kidbob

I'll 100% show him appreciation. The funniest and by far most interesting comedian alive. The lad is a genius.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'm sure he has said that he's done with TV and is happier being a streamer now.
Fair enough. I thought he'd been angrily amused about not being offered renewed series, before. But can't say I've kept up to date.

Chipper

Adulterer.
That’s essentially most of his stuff :lol:

Wrong way, down a one way struuuueet
:lol: I've not actually seen that much of him, but yeah, that was the general feeling. Suppose that's what you're meant to feel in a way.

I know "Turned the weans against us", "Yoker", "Glasgow Uni Student on work experience at the Barras" and random streams of Euro Truck Simulator in hushed tones that had ASMR qualities.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
That’s essentially most of his stuff :lol:

Wrong way, down a one way struuuueet
In his last series it was the way he kept repeating the same sketch, changing small details that slayed me. Some of them weren’t that funny after the first iteration but ended up amazing.

I really liked the guy in bed on a come down when the doorbell goes.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I go through phases on and off of watching his Twitch streams and I can't even begin to count how many times talks about how much he wants to just stream to his community and forget about TV and all that. Think he's just well content. Can't help but wonder how well that streaming biz must pay for him but doesn't seem like he's the materialistic type anyway.

I'm sure he's turned down loads.

Also, not been posted yet and this is my favourite clip of his: