Lingard gifted coats and few other items to Whalley Range afc

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Lingard could save a baby from a burning house and people like you would be angry at him. It's honestly embarrassing that you get wound up by some fecking Instagram posts. Same for the losers on here who give out about what him.or Rashford is wearing.

They haven't killed anyone for God's sake.
Haven't they?

I heard they were domestic terrorists deserving of public execution

Reddy Rederson

Inappropriate Behavior
Lingard could save a baby from a burning house and people like you would be angry at him. It's honestly embarrassing that you get wound up by some fecking Instagram posts. Same for the losers on here who give out about what him.or Rashford is wearing.

They haven't killed anyone for God's sake.
Youre the only angry one here, brobeans. Im just saying Im not gonna suck someones dick for using kids for self promotion. You do you though.

SaintMuppet

Nice gesture to be sure....

It does not change the fact his behavior basically screams ‘dickhead’ alert but fair play to the young fella.

Sterling Archer

what's that got to do with this?

he's 26 btw
If you look back to what I quoted, it's a poster expecting people to find fault with Jesse for this. That's a bit melodramatic. And I'm merely emphasizing that the criticism of Jesse's off the field persona and the questionable news about him warrant the fuss.

As for his age, technically Lingard is in his 27th year of existence. So saying he's 26 not 27 (especially when it's 26 and almost 9 months) is kind of pointless mate :)

Halftrack

and you walk about with camera on at all times waiting for something "spontaneous" to happen? I guess apple got their battery shit sorted out then. Good for them.
Yeah, only way anyone would have time to snap a picture would be if they already had their phone out and camera app open. No way it takes all of three seconds to do, and no way anyone present would want to snap a photo of the United and England player who dropped by.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
No, youre right. Celebrities always do things for poor people in front of cameras and post them all over social media solely for the benefit of the poor children.
It wasn't posted by Lingard, it was posted by the club thanking Lingard.

Nick7

If you look back to what I quoted, it's a poster expecting people to find fault with Jesse for this. That's a bit melodramatic. And I'm merely emphasizing that the criticism of Jesse's off the field persona and the questionable news about him warrant the fuss.

As for his age, technically Lingard is in his 27th year of existence. So saying he's 26 not 27 (especially when it's 26 and almost 9 months) is kind of pointless mate :)
[Irrelevant point] actually did kill someone, through his own negligence. Yet most posts on here are positive about him.

Lingard posts images and videos of him having fun on Instagram. Yet most posts about him are about how much of a "dickhead" he is.

Weird, that.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Can't believe that he turned up there wearing a fur coat and a crown. Ffs.

Reddy Rederson

Yeah, only way anyone would have time to snap a picture would be if they already had their phone out and camera app open. No way it takes all of three seconds to do, and no way anyone present would want to snap a photo of the United and England player who dropped by.
Ever seen one of his "impromptu kick abouts with random kids on the streets"? Funny how all those videos dont start after the kick about, huh.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Ever seen one of his "impromptu kick abouts with random kids on the streets"? Funny how all those videos dont start after the kick about, huh.
Jesus man how old are you? Absolutely sodden with cynicism.

Sterling Archer

[Irrelevant point] actually did kill someone, through his own negligence. Yet most posts on here are positive about him.

Lingard posts images and videos of him having fun on Instagram. Yet most posts about him are about how much of a "dickhead" he is.

Weird, that.
Who is [Irrelevant point]?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Obviously. I cant think of a single thing in our celebrity culture focused world that isnt self serving/promoting.
Well at the end of the day regardless of the motivation he's helped that club and the players out and you're on the internet moaning about it. I know which one I'd rather have done.

pacifictheme

I dont know about negative, but its not like its a selfless gesture. Its your typical run of the mill "look at me, Im helping out the poor folks" stuff most "celebs" do. You dont think its funny that theres always someone there with a camera for all these selfless acts of kindness?
Yesh well funny. 20 people there and at least onr had a camera phone :eek:

Sterling Archer

Chelsea left back/centre back.
I know who he is. Who he isn't is a Manchester United academy lad that I've known since I bought the United skills training DVD when he was a child no taller than my waist, that has grown over the next thirteen fourteen years into a regular player for the club I love.

Jesse Lingard is in many ways why I love United. So to see him carry himself in those ways are disappointing. I and many here I'm sure, react because we care about our players. They're our extended family especially when it's someone come through the system. It's personal.

In contrast, someone like Marcus Alonso, I have no connection to. Nothing. And I couldn't care less about his personal life. Much like I never thought twice about bAshkey Cole's sex tapes. But when its in my house, then it matters.

See the difference?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I know who he is. Who he isn't is a Manchester United academy lad that I've known since I bought the United skills training DVD when he was a child no taller than my waist, that has grown over the next thirteen fourteen years into a regular player for the club I love.

Jesse Lingard is in many ways why I love United. So to see him carry himself in those ways are disappointing. I and many here I'm sure, react because we care about our players. They're our extended family especially when it's someone come through the system. It's personal.

In contrast, someone like Marcus Alonso, I have no connection to. Nothing. And I couldn't care less about his personal life. Much like I never thought twice about bAshkey Cole's sex tapes. But when its in my house, then it matters.

See the difference?
Alonso killed someone in a DUI. 60,000 fine and a disqualification. I can see why he gets a free pass from criticism while Jesse occasionally acting a pratt doesn't

Nick7

See the difference?
Yeah, one literally killed someone. One posts videos on Instagram, what a monster.