Lingard to join West Ham on loan

croadyman

Yeah good luck to him and hopefully makes the bench for the game on Sunday

stevoc

I never understand why there’s always this venom with fans whenever an honest fringe player leaves. I understand with the likes of Lukaku, Sanchez and Martial who hardly looked like they cared, but why Lingard, Fellaini, Young, Valencia etc?

However much quality a player has, I just want to see him do his utmost for United. If he does, good luck and I hope he scores a hundred goals for his next club.

As is the case with Jesse. Good luck pal, I’ll actually miss him.
Did Martial leave?

Did Young and Valencia receive this 'Venom' you speak of?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Best of luck to him. Got way too hard of a time here, he was just a kid who grew up as a United fan who got to fulfill his dream of playing for the club of his dreams and even scoring the winning goal in an FA Cup final. United fans who hated on him are morons IMO. He had a really good period for a bit too, but fell out of favor and barely featured since. A bit harshly IMO, but obviously isn't good enough for the level we want to be at which is fine. Hope he succeeds at West Ham.

hobbers

Nice bit of JLINGZ product placement with his luggage in his instagram story. :lol:

markhughes

Good luck to Jessie, he has had some good moments in a Utd shirt and though his last couple of years were difficult he fulfilled his childhood dream and his FA winner was probably the best winning I have seen in the final from a Utd player.

I hope he does well and finds some form, he seems like a player that would likely come good after a run of games, he wasn’t ever going to get that here.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
I hope he succeeds and returns to us with renewed vigour and form. I'm not writing him off just yet.

ti vu

For a young player, going on loan would do a hell of good to gain the necessary experience. Best of luck to Lingard

Red_toad

Hope he smashes it at West Ham, helps United with sell on value. His time here is over frozen out by Ole, so obviously not part of his long term vision.

Cloud7

Promising loan for young Lingard. He'll have his breakthrough season anytime now.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Good move for both the club and player. Best of luck to him, and hopefully he perform well enough to get a permanent move.

shahzy

Going on loan at 28. He’s one of the 0.001% alright... hopefully he gets his career back on track but he’s done here.
28? He's barely cracked into the first team. The youngster will be entering his prime soon

Charlie Foley

Great news. Almost can’t believe it. It’s not 1st of April today?

Happy on behalf of Lindgaard. Exactly what he needs. Maybe he is able to turn things around and get a new start. Wouldn’t exclude he is able to surprise us.

A swap deal incoming! Lindgaard + 40m for Rice.
Are you talking about the midfielder or our former keeper?

Charlie Foley

Good luck to him. The first half/winter of 207/18 he was really producing some very good stuff. Obviously had his limits technically but always good to see a youth team player come through.

Won us the FA Cup final, goal in the league cup final too. Not good enough for the first year now, hope he gets good playing time at West Ham and scores against our rivals.

el3mel

Great business.

Good luck for him there. Hopefully he can convince them to buy him.

Red00012

Good loan move hopefully himself and Laird can push on their Utd careers when they return from loan.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hopefully he will play well enough to have clubs interested in the summer.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Hope he can revive his career there. It’s never good to wish bad things to people, whether you like them or not.

gajender

All things considered it's a Good Move for Lingard, if it's true that West Ham are also paying the Loan fee and his full salary it does give me hope we might get some transfer fee next summer depending on how he fares with West Ham .
Best of Luck to Lingard I hope he gets his career back on track though he was never good enough for United we want and want to get back to but he had his uses for the team we were post Sir Alex.