Lionel Messi | PSG Watch

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
I am talking about tonight. He has been woeful. He looks bored and is strolling around. PSG playing with 10 men.
Nah, psg as a whole have been outplayed but when he’s had the ball at his feet he’s been fine.

psg as a whole have been mediocre and fortunate it’s tied

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I don't care what any of you say, I think he should've started today instead of that lazy midget with no pace they have up top.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It will be interesting to find out one day if he has some kind of deficieny in hos body, there is absolutely no other explanation for his workrate levels at this level.

Nah, psg as a whole have been outplayed but when he’s had the ball at his feet he’s been fine.

Stop defending him, his attitude and workrate levels are ridiculous. "When he's had the ball" is bit rich considering he isn't even opening himself to receive the ball because he barely moves.

SamVimes

Nah what? Are you watching the game? He has been woeful. He has strolled around doing SFA.

PSG have been poor because of him and Neymar. It is not easy to play with 9 men.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I don't care what any of you say, I think he should've started today instead of that lazy midget with no pace they have up top.
It has been a bit like when someone decent brings their brother along to 5-a-side, and he turns out to be shite

Eddy_JukeZ

He has been so disappointing/frustrating to watch this season.

He just strolls about constantly.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
He’s been woeful tonight. At least Ronnie pops up with a goal when he has a 90 min stroll.

laughtersassassin

Age has hit him harder than Ronnie and at a younger age

Though I suppose based on their physique it would be expected.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I don't know if his legs are gone or whether he's just that lazy now.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I don’t think this is anything to do with his physical ability waning. Ronaldo looks like he still has that burning passion whereas Messi doesn’t look bothered.

He has gone to the wrong club in my opinion.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
He has been lazy since ages but people only seeing it now because the goals and assists have dried up.

jamesjimmybyrondean

He was decent when he got the ball. His off the ball movement when PSG or man city where I'm possession was absolutely terrible

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty

Bro I love Messi and for me be is always the GOAT, but he has not been even 20% of himself, and I am not even talking about his peak. Just his form since 2019/29 seaosn.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Bro I love Messi and for me be is always the GOAT, but he has not been even 20% of himself, and I am not even talking about his peak. Just his form since 2019/29 seaosn.
That was a long season though. Must've took it out of him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He was decent when he got the ball. His off the ball movement when PSG or man city where I'm possession was absolutely terrible
No he wasn't, even his assist was a poor cross that only made it's way to Mbappe due to the deflection

Shocking performance on and off the ball

BerryBerryShrew

He’s saving himself for the World Cup. Pipe and slippers time at PSG.
It's a real concern. Fair enough not caring in the French League, but not showing up in a CL game against serious contenders is not a good look.

And it's not like he can turn it on like a switch for the WC. If he doesn't start moving at some stage, then he'll be really rusty by the time Qatar rolls around. Needs to actually try playing the odd match just to keep his eye in if nothing else.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
When the ball makes its way to him he can still produce dynamite, but throughout the majority of the match it's like he's sloping about the hundred acre wood dreaming of honey (or if they're losing wondering why no-one's remembered his birthday).

RooneyLegend

He has been lazy since ages but people only seeing it now because the goals and assists have dried up.
True, been saying for years he's the laziest player in the world. However, that doesn't matter as much when your team always has the ball. I'm starting to think he's got stamina problems.

RUCK4444

Looks a shadow of his former self. Having to move to PSG has perhaps killed his spirit for the game? Doesn’t look arsed.