Lionel Messi| Signs new deal till 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Interesting.

I just assumed because he moved over to europe so young he felt maybe it was right the Argentianian fans should see him live for a season before he packs it in.

Wasn't his wedding over there?

Cal?

CR7 fan
I wonder if he ever regrets not playing for Spain.

Varun

Staff
Interesting.

I just assumed because he moved over to europe so young he felt maybe it was right the Argentianian fans should see him live for a season before he packs it in.

Wasn't his wedding over there?
Why'd he retire in a year?

Ban

That's a surprise I must admit.

As a neutral I would like to see him at City as Barcelona is dragging him down.

check the previous page

Schneckerl

How much would Messi in 2008 be worth knowing how he'd turn out in the future? Even €700M would look reasonable.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Club of his life, we're lucky.

Valverde has them looking a bit dull atm but I expect the timing of the renewal to have a Messi impact tonight

RedStrudel76

Barca 4 life.

That's Messi.

One-club men are so underrated in this day and age and I'm sad Messi is not going to play in the PL, but his legacy is secure.

He will go on until he's 40, he doesn't rely on pace he can easily play the Xavi or Scholes role, things like vision you never lose.

RedStrudel76

Club of his life, we're lucky.

Valverde has them looking a bit dull atm but I expect the timing of the renewal to have a Messi impact tonight
I think it's important to get Barca back to winning trophies again and stopping Real Madrid give Valverede some credit he is very savvy man. Surely you want that more as a Barfa fan more then sexy football ala Arsenal!?

rtr

Barca 4 life.

That's Messi.

One-club men are so underrated in this day and age and I'm sad Messi is not going to play in the PL, but his legacy is secure.

He will go on until he's 40, he doesn't rely on pace he can easily play the Xavi or Scholes role, things like vision you never lose.
Something about him suggests to me that he won't play on for as long as people like Giggs, or Buffon. I think he'll retire before that, he seems like the kind of guy to not be so obsessed with the sport as those guys to want to keep playing.

izec

Great news. Dont want to see him for any other club, except for a year or two in Argentina before he ends his career.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
I think it's important to get Barca back to winning trophies again and stopping Real Madrid give Valverede some credit he is very savvy man. Surely you want that more as a Barfa fan more then sexy football ala Arsenal!?
Surely you don't know much about Barcelona as a club then, just winning is not the goal

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Perhaps you can attribute it to astute scouting when he was young but boy are Barca lucky to have this guy.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Something about him suggests to me that he won't play on for as long as people like Giggs, or Buffon. I think he'll retire before that, he seems like the kind of guy to not be so obsessed with the sport as those guys to want to keep playing.
Not sure I've ever seen anyone more obsessed about the game than Messi. I don't know how it'll play out in the end but I could easily see him play into his early 40s

SuperiorXI

Not sure I've ever seen anyone more obsessed about the game than Messi. I don't know how it'll play out in the end but I could easily see him play into his early 40s
Easily, the man's a fecking wizard and could stand still all match and pop up with a few assists.

rtr

You're probably right, I just compare him to Rivaldo who was around for ages and I don't see the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.