Lions eat poachers

fellaini's barber

Anyone saw that video about a month ago where an old dude just casually strolled into a lion enclosure with a lion about 3ft away from him and got attacked? That's someone else part of me wished should have died

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The sad part is the poachers are not the big fish.
China could stop this shit if they really wanted to.

Tarrou

Anyone saw that video about a month ago where an old dude just casually strolled into a lion enclosure with a lion about 3ft away from him and got attacked? That's someone else part of me wished should have died
Just saw it, fecking hell what was he playing at? Lion was killed.

fellaini's barber

Just saw it, fecking hell what was he playing at? Lion was killed.
That's the annoying part, an animal has to die because someone decided to be an idiot, he walked into the place and endangered the lives of the other people who were in the metal cage when he started running back, they were lucky the lion got him and dragged him back out. That story really really pisses me off till now

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Interesting thread. I guess I just can't find the enjoyment in imagining people being eaten alive.
Nor can I. I'll always read articles like this as like you said there is something interesting to poaching, seems a very dangerous line of work but I can't take pleasure in someone dying in such a manner. I always wonder what sort of price people are paying for poachers to be willing to risk their lives, do they take advantage of people desperate for money?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Nor can I. I'll always read articles like this as like you said there is something interesting to poaching, seems a very dangerous line of work but I can't take pleasure in someone dying in such a manner. I always wonder what sort of price people are paying for poachers to be willing to risk their lives, do they take advantage of people desperate for money?
Yeah, these are probably mostly guys desperately trying to make a living that don’t understand the implications of what they’re doing.

The real bad guys are the idiots that think ground up keratin has magical properties.

Bojan11

Yeah, these are probably mostly guys desperately trying to make a living that don’t understand the implications of what they’re doing.

The real bad guys are the idiots that think ground up keratin has magical properties.
These people also shoot humans who try to stop them poaching or get in their way. So let’s not portray them as people trying to make them a living.

There’s a lot of people who are trying to make a living. If I kidnapped your family members and then used the excuse I was trying to make a living. Would you buy that?

They came armed with high powered Rifles. Those aren’t exactly cheap.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
These people also shoot humans who try to stop them poaching or get in their way. So let’s not portray them as people trying to make them a living.

There’s a lot of people who are trying to make a living. If I kidnapped your family members and then used the excuse I was trying to make a living. Would you buy that?

They came armed with high powered Rifles. Those aren’t exactly cheap.
Yes, there are bad guys in that business. A lot of them. But we don’t know these guys in particular, and the real evil is the criminal underground feeding demand for vanity and illusions.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Can understand the desire to celebrate, but it is often the case that a lot of people poaching aren't well-off and are just trying to get by.

Bojan11

Can understand the desire to celebrate, but it is often the case that a lot of people poaching aren't well-off and are just trying to get by.
Kidnappers aren’t well off, should we feel sorry for them? Thieves aren’t well off, should we feel sorry for them? They not victims here.

I don’t think people should celebrate the deaths of other people unless the person is a really vile person. But equally they knew the risk they were taking and shouldn’t be known as some poor victims. Hunting with heavy rifle weapons suggest they weren’t really poor.

Cloud7

I feel no remorse in saying I’m glad this happened. Poachers deserve nothing better than to be gutted by the animals they’re trying to poach, or some other surrounding creatures.

Fully agree with @Bojan11 as well, the “well they’re just trying to make a living, they don’t have a choice” is a garbage defense, which you can also use to justify murder, kidnapping etc. If we think like that then no one ever really does anything bad, they simply had no choice right?

Cloud7

Yes, there are bad guys in that business. A lot of them. But we don’t know these guys in particular, and the real evil is the criminal underground feeding demand for vanity and illusions.
This line of thinking is flawed IMO. I’ve been robbed before, sure the person who got these people involved in criminal activity is bad, but does that make the people that robbed me any less bad? It absolutely does not. There is no real evil, they are all bad people.