Lions eat poachers

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I feel no remorse in saying I’m glad this happened. Poachers deserve nothing better than to be gutted by the animals they’re trying to poach, or some other surrounding creatures.

Fully agree with @Bojan11 as well, the “well they’re just trying to make a living, they don’t have a choice” is a garbage defense
It is, and I'd bet all my money they know exactly what they're doing. It's a cop out saying they probably don't understand the implications too.
I imagine poaching is quite a lot of effort and (obviously) dangerous. I'm absolutely sure they could make a living putting that effort into another business.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Just Eat have really expanded their business.

Cloud7

It is, and I'd bet all my money they know exactly what they're doing. It's a cop out saying they probably don't understand the implications too.
I imagine poaching is quite a lot of effort and (obviously) dangerous. I'm absolutely sure they could make a living putting that effort into another business.
Exactly. They aren’t children being led to the fields by the “big bad mean buyer”. They know fully well what they’re doing is not just illegal, but even more importantly, morally wrong. They deserve everything that they get.

MadMike

Maybe the penalty for poaching should be getting fed to lions.
I don't know about the penalty for poaching, but the penalty for selling and buying should definitely be that.

Someone needs to get it through the thick skulls of the people driving the demand that it comes with grave consequences instead of merely fines and slaps on the wrist.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Poaching is horrible, reprehensible and an ugly reflection of the ignorance and greed of some men.

But without being 'that guy' or wanting to take any moral high ground, somebody's sons are dead and I find that hard to to be glad about.