Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grande

Played a good game, one of few. Emiliano was solid in goal, Lisandro and Otamendi gave Argentina good control of the game, Messi and Di Maria gave them something resembling a penetrative touch, and Enzo Fernandez played well upon coming on. That was it.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
He's not just a great CB, he's an actual world class footballer in general. Would walk in to my world 5 a side team if I had to put a defender in.

IFC 1905

Idk if you guys were just talking if it ever happens, but I reserarched and Mundo Deportivo among other sportnews sites are saying Real Madrid are interested in Licha.

I don't think he will go there honestly, it would surprise me.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Idk if you guys were just talking if it ever happens, but I reserarched and Mundo Deportivo among other sportnews sites are saying Real Madrid are interested in Licha.

Madrid won't pay what we ask for.

They rarely buy from bigger clubs anyway, they'll just find the next gem.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

If we continue to not compete for top honours then he'll probably go elsewhere. Who knows though.

Rob Bowman

You know who Lisandro reminds me of?

Prime Roy Keane.

It is not his physical side but that inner fire that makes him so menacing.

Love this guy!!

Irwin99

You know who Lisandro reminds me of?

Prime Roy Keane.

It is not his physical side but that inner fire that makes him so menacing.

Love this guy!!
I've actually thought that but more so because of his passing. It's nice to have someone who is so direct in passing the ball 10-15 yeards between the lines like Keane used to do. They both pass the ball into feet with real purpose and intensity.

TheReligion

Abusive

Be about £100m for him I imagine

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Lisandro Martinez against Mexico:
100% tackles won
89% pass accuracy
41 touches
31 passes completed
1 ground duel won
1 aerial duel won
1 clearance
1 interception

He seriously makes me so happy. I can't believe he was our second choice for CB signing (allegedly). Hope he never changes and stays a long time. A United legend in making.

Last edited:

Threesus

With the way him and Antony forced their moves from Ajax, it wouldn’t surprise me if it happens to us down the line. Just hope we bag a league title or 2 before they decide to move on.

bringbackbebe

Been a while since we've got a player who has quickly appreciated in value after joining us. Credit to Ten Hag.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Not overly worried, he's on a contract until he's 30 having signed 4 months ago for €60m, if he pushes to leave he and his agent will have to understand it wouldn't be for anything less than £100m.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Would be pretty weird if he was already looking at a move. You never know of course but I'd say it's minimum 2 years before any itchy feet come into it.

Apokalips

Typical United fan nerves to think that he would be considering leaving because of one report. Him leaving would be the shocking outcome - he has just joined, seems to get on well with his teammates and is with a coach that knows and trusts him massively.

You can't equate him and Antony wanting to come to United from Ajax to leaving us for Real. Players go to Ajax knowing they are in the shop window for a chance to go to one of the bigger leagues and clubs like us.

LInkash

Typical United fan nerves to think that he would be considering leaving because of one report. Him leaving would be the shocking outcome - he has just joined, seems to get on well with his teammates and is with a coach that knows and trusts him massively.

You can't equate him and Antony wanting to come to United from Ajax to leaving us for Real. Players go to Ajax knowing they are in the shop window for a chance to go to one of the bigger leagues and clubs like us.
But sunny Spain... :nervous:

Real Name

With the way him and Antony forced their moves from Ajax, it wouldn’t surprise me if it happens to us down the line. Just hope we bag a league title or 2 before they decide to move on.
United fans are so insecure these days its mind blowing.

Tony247

He just joined this summer and people are worried he will leave us! What kind of small club mentality is this? We are Manchester United ffs not some feeder club.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Most likely back on the bench tomorrow. Otamendi will start and then Scaloni has yet to decide whether to start Romero or Pezzella next to him. Weird that he is suddenly only the fourth option for tomorrow. Maybe Scaloni is afraid of Polands height?

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Most likely back on the bench tomorrow. Otamendi will start and then Scaloni has yet to decide whether to start Romero or Pezzella next to him. Weird that he is suddenly only the fourth option for tomorrow. Maybe Scaloni is afraid of Polands height?
Embarrassing if he doesn't start. He is miles better than Romero.

JeffFromHK

Scaloni's bias against the height of Martinez is as stubborn and stupid as Japan coach's bias against players playing in England/Scotland.

Argentina fecking conceded 2 goals against Saudi without him and kept a clean sheet against a stronger team of Mexico with him.

Hope Argentina gets knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.