Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustyspider13

Whenever an attacker goes near him with the ball, I just think 'Licha will take care of it' and feel completely calm. A fabulous defender and a great passer to boot.

Devil81

Brilliant player, reads the game brilliant, loved a tackle and above all else he's a brilliant footballer.

An absolute baller.

Abraxas

Superb. Back to where he was pre World Cup I reckon. Shut off every avenue and unbelievable distribution.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Neville, Keane and Michael Dawson all drooling over his performance :drool:
Just need to see Carragher, Redknapp and all the other (mostly Liverpool-affiliated) wankers who wrote him off before he'd kicked a ball for us eat a nice slice of humble pie.

Even just things like the little skip around the player pressing him in the build up to Rashford's goal. How many centre halves can do that? He can look like an agile midfield playmaker with the ball at his feet, even before you start to consider his actual defending.

youngrell

Class act.

Plays with an authority like he’s won everything five times over but also with a hunger of someone who has won nothing.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Mad that people didn’t think he would work his way back into the starting line up. He’s our best CB by a distance and that’s with Varane being very good himself. I think he would play for every team in world football (apart from Argentina apparently…)

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Mad that people didn’t think he would work his way back into the starting line up. He’s our best CB by a distance and that’s with Varane being very good himself. I think he would play for every team in world football (apart from Argentina apparently…)
His height was what had most people concerned, that was a valid concern and against some teams might still be an issue, but that aside he's been great

ForeverRed1

Got what it takes to be a United legend. Especially after the tross we have had in defence for so long, it’s so refreshing. Bargain at 55mil.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I love him. We spent a lot on him but it's turning out to be a bargain. He is a world class center back, without a doubt. Has it all (apart from height...). Has proven everyone wrong.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Roy Keane praising a player? well i'll be damned :eek:

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s doing well when Keane would be happy in the trenches with him. He’s absolutely brilliant. My captain

Blood Mage

Genuinely think he should have been the DM against Arsenal and the match might have swung our way. He definitely has the quality to play there.

The Purley King

Absolute boss.
Cannot fault him tonight. Or most other games this season.
£50m (or whatever it was) is cheap……..

TsuWave

Cheat code of a player. I don’t think there’s a single thing he struggles with when it comes to football. Fast, strong, great touch, great passing ability and vision, reads the game well, insane spring/leap.

lex talionis

Genuinely think he should have been the DM against Arsenal and the match might have swung our way. He definitely has the quality to play there.
I was thinking that too, that if we're going to sit and counter why not play Maguire in a deepened back line and have Martinez dig into the midfield trenches? No one is suggesting that this should be a long term solution, but Casemiro was out and McTominay just isn't and never will be up to the job,

KjaAnd

Completely agree. It's not like we had a useful stand-in for Casemiro so might as well have tried him. He just looks so composed in everything he does.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Completely agree. It's not like we had a useful stand-in for Casemiro so might as well have tried him. He just looks so composed in everything he does.
He should have been tried in the Palace match IMO, then Casemori wouldn't have been absent against The Gooners

klayton88

I just feel calm when he's the last man. My favourite United player since Herrera. Such a brilliant buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.