Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

First half was the worst game I've seen him play for us. Was excellent in the second and was back to being the silky butcher we all love.

Golden Nugget

His positioning is immense. Reads play so, so well. On top of that, his passing is top notch. Another great performance from him

IFC 1905

I have no proof but no doubts all of Shaw, Lindelof, Dalot improvements are directly related to Uniteds NO 6 (along with ETH)

it’s hard to pick someone more important than him in this team, only Casemiro comes close.

Telsim

We have to start figuring out how we are going to keep him when Real Madrid come calling. World class player with a winner attitude and work ethic.

mancsarered

This is what big money should get you in the market. World class defender, world class character.

Steven7290

First half was the worst game I've seen him play for us. Was excellent in the second and was back to being the silky butcher we all love.
He was out of position a lot in the early qst half resulting in all those runs behind on our left flank. I was wondering if that is tactic to push him up into midfield to take advantage of his passing.

Kag

I thought his first half was the worst I’ve seen of him. Turned it around second half, of course.

Art

Art the artist
There was this moment after the game where Stretford end was chanting ‘Argentina!’ and all Licha was doing was pointing to Sancho to indicate that they should be cheering for him instead. He doesn’t even need to wear the armband. I’m pretty sure Licha will be vice captain next season. A real leader we’ve in our hands.

Bobski

Had a rough first half by his standards then came out and made Ineancho pay for it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Was desperately unlucky not to score, his passing is exquisite for a CB. But yeah, first half was rough for the standards he's set.

Frank White

Probably my favourite player, so unlucky to not get a goal. Even when it looks ropes his presence fills me with confidence, genuinely might be are best buy in years.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
There was this moment after the game where Stretford end was chanting ‘Argentina!’ and all Licha was doing was pointing to Sancho to indicate that they should be cheering for him instead. He doesn’t even need to wear the armband. I’m pretty sure Licha will be vice captain next season. A real leader we’ve in our hands.
Yeah I liked that. He doesn't need fans singing to know he's good, wanted Sancho to get the acclaim his performance deserved instead

kundalini

Very poor first half, strong 2nd half, perhaps could have done better with his header that hit the bar from Shaw's free kick.

Oranges038

I have no proof but no doubts all of Shaw, Lindelof, Dalot improvements are directly related to Uniteds NO 6 (along with ETH)

it’s hard to pick someone more important than him in this team, only Casemiro comes close.
I feel the same. He seems to set the tone for the rest of them with his aggression and organising. He's a top quality player with standards, that's what you need back there.

el3mel

Absolutely brilliant defender. Put Lewa in his pocket.

His pairing with Varane is our first world class defensive pairing since Rio-Vidic.

Raw

He is absolute class. If he hadn't scored the penalty I would not have known Lewandowski was playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.