Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ggg333

Very early days, but I think he could be the best signing we have made since Ferguson retired. Knew little about him at all before signing him. Bar the obvious height, he has it all to be a top top player here though. Tenacity, work ethic, technique, intelligence and most of all, leadership abilities. See the type of captain we havent had in a long time in him
For me think Bruno is that player but Matinez if he can keep this up will be there for sure in a year or two.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Awesome player, should have avoided the yellow though.

Lindelof - Maguire next match will be catastrophe.

MagooDad

Got a yellow for something in the end, so hes suspended. Next game is Lindelöf and Casemiro as central defense :annoyed:

Superunknown

Fecking stunning player. He's a nailed-on starter in every game, when available. Love what he brings to the team.

TsuWave

Most consistent player I've seen in years. I can't believe it. The guy puts up 8/10, 9/10, 10/10 performances every week

He was flawless today. I keep scratching my head like what the feck

TsuWave

And people were saying we overpaid. No exaggeration, the guy looks like a +80M player.

Only 24 too. What the feck

Renegade

Crazy how quick it was for pundits to go crazy with Dias,VVD & Saliba performances but this guys gets ignored. Probably because they all wrote him before he even kicked a ball.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Silk on the ball and granite off it. What a player he is.

Sylar

Got a yellow for something in the end, so hes suspended. Next game is Lindelöf and Casemiro as central defense :annoyed:
Oh is that right? Would be west ham at home which we should be able to navigate

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Crazy how quick it was for pundits to go crazy with Dias,VVD & Saliba performances but this guys gets ignored. Probably because they all wrote him before he even kicked a ball.
It would happen with our players if we were not 6th every year too. If we were at the top of the table, there would be no option but to celebrate the performances of all of our players. If Arsenal were 6th Saliba would not be so roundly praised.

AndersB

What a guy

Can someone put up a GIF of him just pushing Jorginho out of his way?

TsuWave

He's excellent technically, but he also has that warrior element to him - he relishes physical contact, you can see him sneakily but purposely bumping shoulders with attackers after a tough tackle - he pushes them - slaps their hands away

He truly has the proverbial "dawg" in him. We'd never lose with whole team of guys like that. It's the x factor Simeone has used to make his Atletico work - albeit Simeone plays shit on a stick football

Red00012

@GifLord if you can get a video in the 1st half of Shaw pulling Mount away just in case Martinez decides to deck him:D

Status
Not open for further replies.