Nothing is the sort. You are a disgrace for saying it is.
Just read the threads on him before the WC or before that game.
He’s a divisive player, and yes it’s down to his injuries and the fact he’s played lass than 50% of games over four years.
No one wants him injured, but it felt inevitable.
You need to reassess yourself.
Tbf, if you read some of the reactions in the thread after the England game, there were indeed some who said he shoumd never play for United again, explicitly because of that. Some of them also replying about getting rid of him in this thread after the final. So the poster you are calling disgraceful is not the one bringing this to the table.
That doesn’t change the fact that many posters here also were for replacing Licha before this WC, and will naturally not be deterred by him becoming injured again, so shortly after last time. Both these things can be true.
What I personally find disgraceful though, is looking at for instance the posts quoted that someone thought must be related to political grudges as well. To me, these posts, and quite a few others, are even worse if there is no Malvinas/Falklands related animosity behind them, because then the sheer self centered lack of respect for one of your own implied in hurling public abuse or writing ‘Get rid!’, in public (yes, this is public) moments or hours after he was injured in a WC final, watching his team lose it to boot - to me it’s mindbogglingly selfish and insensitive, and truly internet asshole behaviour.
Yea, I get frustrated too when Mason Mount, Luke Shaw or back in the day, Bryan Robson or Ray Wilkins, is injured again, because I so want United to win, and it thwarts my plans. I might even shout ‘get rid!’ in my head a few times before I get around to thinking that it’s the player who is one of my own, whom I want to fight and win on behalf of me, whose carreer is ruined by those injuries while I sit and sip beer shouting at the pub.
Just to shout ‘get rid!’ over Bryen Robson getting injured again in WC 1986 for instance, would rightfully have someone through me out of the pub. To sit down and write it on a public forum is even more disgraceful than that, in my view. People should look at themselves a bit.