Liverpool 2021/2022

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
They rested half their team. Not sure if that’s what you’re getting at but doping conspiracies are a bit embarrassing, it reminds me of how they used to say we buy the refs under Fergie.
Who mentioned doping? You are the one putting that one out there. I think it doesn't make sense in a good luck way without injuries etc this season.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Salah leaving 100%
Does seem very likely. But I don't think we're replacing him with just a kid (though this kid looks the business). Probably use the Salah money to get Tchoumani (or similar) and another Diaz type player.

Josh 76

Does seem very likely. But I don't think we're replacing him with just a kid (though this kid looks the business). Probably use the Salah money to get Tchoumani (or similar) and another Diaz type player.
There are certain players you simply can’t replace. Salah is one of them.

GoldanoGraham

Really hope that Salah runs his contract down and Mane says he leaving after CL final……that will be the start of the end for this team and cycle.

Everyone making out that Diaz is going to be the next big thing - he’s good but he won’t be on the level of Salah and Mane.

Really want to see this team fall away just as ETH resurges our current shit show.

Everything runs in cycles……

Emperor

Supports
Ajax
Really hope that Salah runs his contract down and Mane says he leaving after CL final……that will be the start of the end for this team and cycle.

Everyone making out that Diaz is going to be the next big thing - he’s good but he won’t be on the level of Salah and Mane.

Really want to see this team fall away just as ETH resurges our current shit show.

Everything runs in cycles……
You have bigger issues at United compare Liverpool whose only issue maybe replacing players. That will always happen at end of a cycle.