Liverpool 2021/2022

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Chelsea were on top and better till that red card. Their defense is past its peak, and that includes Van Dijk. Similarly, Gini in midfield is a big loss, as he did his defensive duty very well. Keita/Ox aren't a match....
Maybe you should watch a little more closely. Our defense hasn’t hit it’s peak yet. TAAs form is back. VVD is back to his best. Matip is playing the best football he’s ever played. Roberston will get back to his best and his backup is very competent. Out goalie is world class as well. It all starts from the back with play and confidence and that’s why we look good and are getting better each match. Because of our starting 11 and our coaching we are beating teams we are supposed to beat unlike some other teams.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Maybe you should watch a little more closely. Our defense hasn’t hit it’s peak yet. TAAs form is back. VVD is back to his best. Matip is playing the best football he’s ever played. Roberston will get back to his best and his backup is very competent. Out goalie is world class as well. It all starts from the back with play and confidence and that’s why we look good and are getting better each match. Because of our starting 11 and our coaching we are beating teams we are supposed to beat unlike some other teams.
Bro.. Ouch! :(

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Bro.. Ouch! :(
:lol: I'm sure that's not aimed at you. It's for the other lunatics that roam this General Football asylum.

Yesterday showed that CL football is not something to be taken lightly. I was initially hoping 3 or 4 players would be rested but now I just want the three points in our group of death.

Zlatan being injured is huge. Even if he's crap for 91 minutes he'd score a wonder goal from the half way line or something. Or two.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
:lol: I'm sure that's not aimed at you. It's for the other lunatics that roam this General Football asylum.

Yesterday showed that CL football is not something to be taken lightly. I was initially hoping 3 or 4 players would be rested but now I just want the three points in our group of death.

Zlatan being injured is huge. Even if he's crap for 91 minutes he'd score a wonder goal from the half way line or something. Or two.
Haha ya.. knew it wasn't meant for me. Was a good carpet bombing that. :lol: God damn AWB! man I can't wait klopp to leave you guys :devil:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Haha ya.. knew it wasn't meant for me. Was a good carpet bombing that. :lol: God damn AWB! man I can't wait klopp to leave you guys :devil:
Nah not aimed at you but the name of the team you lost to is too much to resist. Anyway today is one of the marquee matches just because of who’s in it between Liverpool and Milan ( a proper name). It is a team we should be beating and without Zlatan I would expect nothing less. I’m really hoping we are starting a strong team however as Kloop in the past has sometimes underestimated teams we are better than.

::sonny::