Liverpool assistant Buvac leaves after dispute with Klopp

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
It's on Duncan Castles' twitter profile. Also the article says it the fall out has been a long time coming. Seems weird to make something up line that.
I mean rumour started from fake Buvac account. Plus none of the Pool journos are reporting it Pearce, Reddy, DaveOCKOP etc

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If it's not true, it would make it one of the most blatant lies a football journalist has come up with.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I mean rumour started from fake Buvac account. Plus none of the Pool journos are reporting it Pearce, Reddy, DaveOCKOP etc
You think Duncan Castles reported it because he saw it on a fake Twitter account?

Also, Liverpool fans calling him a paedophile on Twitter because he's reporting it. Classy bunch. :houllier:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
The tweet from that fake Buvac account appears to have been posted after Castles' article.

Odd that no one more reputable has this story, but seems too big and specific for it to be made up. How does Castles justify it if it turns out to be false?

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Odd time if true given they're having their best moment since Klopp arrived.
Current Liverpool Manager Jürgen Klopp labelled Buvač as "the brain" in his coaching team, while describing himself as "the heart" and the second assistant coach, Peter Krawietz, as "the eye". Buvač has been credited for developing the high-speed attacking style that brought success at Borussia Dortmund.[1]

from wiki

Beggining of the end! Hopefully.
Must be some bust-up to leave weeks before the bloody Champions League final.
Pretty sure coach have disagreements with their assistants all the time. This must be pretty serious for him to walk out.
Klopp must be one horrible cnut if his assistant is willing to walk with them on the verge of making a CL final
According to Castles’ article, he has been frozen out and has had a limited role this season, if anything they’ve done better this season, so I doubt it’s gonna have much of an affect in the champions league to be honest.

binary bot
Never heard of him tbh but he’s responsible for everything that Liverpool have achieved since he arrived. Made Salah the player he is today and taught the groundskeeper how to cut the grass.

Brophs

The One and Only
They’ll just have to remember the good times, when they had to pretend to laugh along as their boss behaved like a stage school gibbon.

CognitiveNeuro

This guy is the brain behind Klopp....can see Liverpool falling apart without him.

Paxi

What would surprise you more?
1. Castles did
2. Castles didn't
It would surprise me if Duncan Castles got his story from Twitter. He's biased as feck but he's got sources within the game. That is clear.

Brophs

The One and Only
Never heard of him tbh but he’s responsible for everything that Liverpool have achieved since he arrived. Made Salah the player he is today and taught the groundskeeper how to cut the grass.
He taught Salah how to do those dinks. Admittedly they got off to a pretty rough start when he kept asking Salah to “show him his dink”, but once they’d cleared up the confusion and HR had reminded everyone of workplace sexual boundaries, things blossomed.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It would be quite drastic to end a working relationship of almost 20 years so abruptly and right before the CL semi.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
They’ll just have to remember the good times, when they had to pretend to laugh along as their boss behaved like a stage school gibbon.

What a maniac. Absolute raving lunatic. Guy behind him knows:lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The tweet from that fake Buvac account appears to have been posted after Castles' article.

Odd that no one more reputable has this story, but seems too big and specific for it to be made up. How does Castles justify it if it turns out to be false?
He doesn’t. He’s wrong all the time and never justifies it.

FujiVice

Castles should quit his job and work at Tescos if this turns out to be false.

Paxi

Whoever the feck that is!

Paxi

The fecking state of that cnut. Thinks he's Ronaldinho.

Renfurm

Supports
N.E.C.
As a NEC supporter Liverpool are more than welcome to take Pepijn Lijnders back

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I’m impressed to hear that there is a brain behind the Klopp approach of PRESS! PRESS! RUN! RUN! PRESS! PASS IT TO SALAH! VIOLENT FIST-PUMP!!

Womp

idiot
Maybe he got sacked for thinking let’s bore the life out of everyone and finish 2nd
What the feck is the point of this post? Literally a thread about Klopp and his fall out with his assistant manager and people still find a way to bring their dislike for Jose into it. Christ

Renfurm

Supports
N.E.C.
As an NEC supporter Liverpool are more than welcome to take Pepijn Lijnders back
I guess that means you did not earn promotion?
Missed out on direct promotion after finishing third, but still in the play-offs. Although with recent performances being as they are, especially away from home, I don't see us going past Dick Advocaat's Sparta

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
I suppose this means that Liverpool are now officially brainless.

Reactions: SteveJ

Aurell

Supports
Football
Oh Bad timing...

I have to admit he is a superb assistant in Football Manager (Dortmund career). If he is as important in Real Life as they said, like the heart and the brain, that could be some very bad news

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Surely not.
The only way Buvac leaves is if Klopp leaves and I'm pretty sure Klopp wouldn't carry on without him .

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
According to Castles’ article, he has been frozen out and has had a limited role this season, if anything they’ve done better this season, so I doubt it’s gonna have much of an affect in the champions league to be honest.
Tbh we have changed approach a bit but that's due to the limits of the players and key injuries. We'll likely 're tweak in the summer, doesn't seem like the type of thing he'd leave over.