Liverpool assistant Buvac leaves after dispute with Klopp

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Come to think of it, I’ve never seen him and Amber Rudd in the same room. Must have been difficult keeping up that double life like that.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
2 draws in the EPL, crunch match away to Chelsea coming up and Roma, Liverpool's season is unraveling.

TheLiverBird

Sky Sports now reporting it, I was waiting for somewhere more reputable to report it

Slightly concerning tbh

Jamie L

Supports
Liverpool
Sky Sports now reporting it, I was waiting for somewhere more reputable to report it

Slightly concerning tbh

Yeah, looks like it's true. Odd timing but who knows, could even be a good thing if they've not been getting on? (Always look on the bright side....). :)

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Hopefully it’s not a health concern that’s forced this.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
If this guy is the one behind their attacking football, and previously Dortmund's, we should snape him up.

Yeah, I'll get my coat.

GazTheLegend

That’s an absolute disaster to have a few days before a CL semi final.

Just about every newspaper and tabloid is reporting on this now, it has to be true.

Infra-red

Odd that Castles beat all of the Liverpool-based hacks to this - a case of them deliberately not reporting it so as to avoid negative consequences for the CL campaign, perhaps.

Regardless, it looks to be true.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Odd that Castles beat all of the Liverpool-based hacks to this - a case of them deliberately not reporting it so as to avoid negative consequences for the CL campaign, perhaps.

Would be weird as it'd be pretty obvious come matchday vs Roma. I agree it looks to be true - there's way too much smoke for there not to be some fire here.

EyeInTheSky

Feck, Kloppy and the brain are parting ways. who is going to drive home their only tactic?

Brainvac: We must prepare for tomorrow night. Kloppy : Why? What are we going to do tomorrow night? Brainvac: The same thing we do every game, Kloppy - pass the ball to Salah!

They're Kloppy, and the Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain!

Bwuk

Very strange timing.

Hope it’s due to a fall out and not anything health related, as I don’t see why he’d leave at the moment.

haram

Imagine if this happened at United before a CL semi :lol:

feck off Liverpool.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Nice one Big Dunc, breaking the Scouse bad news embargo. Jose will see you handsomely rewarded for this.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He hasnt left though
He probably has. Why would an assistant manager not work on the first team? Will leave at the end of the season.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
As if Castles was gonna lie about such a specific issue. Not everything is fake news.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
So Castles distorted things as usual. Says something about the media that that bald cnut is still employed as a journalist.

Could do without the distraction, but the squad will have been drilled all season. Losing him would have been more of a long term negative than anything - but it's hopefully nothing health related and he returns to pre-season reinvigorated.

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
Liverpool journos all saying personal reasons.

Could be that they're just covering till the end of the season, but equally wouldn't be surprised to learn Castles heard half a story and saw a chance to stir it in the most damaging way possible without considering the severity of the situation. I still find it strange that friends and colleagues of 17 years could fall out so dramatically in the space of a week.

KM

So Castles distorted things as usual. Says something about the media that that bald cnut is still employed as a journalist.

Could do without the distraction, but the squad will have been drilled all season. Losing him would have been more of a long term negative than anything - but it's hopefully nothing health related and he returns to pre-season reinvigorated.
:lol:

This is more likely posturing by Liverpool and he'll end up leaving at the end of the season. Why would an assistant not work with the first team?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

Looking at last summer and now, Castles definitely has a source in Liverpool. Could be Buvac himself.

haram

Liverpool journos all saying personal reasons.

Could be that they're just covering till the end of the season, but equally wouldn't be surprised to learn Castles heard half a story and saw a chance to stir it in the most damaging way possible without considering the severity of the situation. I still find it strange that friends and colleagues of 17 years could fall out so dramatically in the space of a week.
If it was personal issues, he wouldn't be involved at all.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

Yeah, assistant not working with the first team sounds normal?
Something has happened between him and Klopp.

Jamie L

Supports
Liverpool

This is more likely posturing by Liverpool and he'll end up leaving at the end of the season. Why would an assistant not work with the first team?
Suddenly you decide to trust Duncan Castles as reliable. Hmm, not suspicious at all. :)

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool

When has he not worked with the first team?

All of the LFC sources are stating that it's a break, as a result of a personal issue. That could be a range of things - bereavement or ill personal health. If he was leaving permanently why would they put off confirmation?

KM

When has he not worked with the first team?

All of the LFC sources are stating that it's a break, as a result of a personal issue. That could be a range of things - bereavement or ill personal health. If he was leaving permanently why would they put off confirmation?
Big match two days later. It'd be quite unsettling if they'd put out this news surely. If there was a bereavement, don't you think there's be an announcement at official website rather than leaking news through the favorite journalists?

Jamie L

Supports
Liverpool
Big match two days later. It'd be quite unsettling if they'd put out this news surely. If there was a bereavement, don't you think there's be an announcement at official website rather than leaking news through the favorite journalists?

Why does it have to be a bereavement?