Liverpool fans being idiots in Barca, to the surprise of nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
What's truly disturbing is the age of some of those

Chairman Steve

When you see stuff like this, you can see why cops on the continent are keen to crack skulls with riot sticks when they see football fans in town.

Eddy_JukeZ

The guy is literally 50+ years of age pushing the man into the fountain.

Disturbing and that stupid laugh too. Makes no sense to me.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
That's truly sickening. What's worse is no one came to help or argue for them. :(

BlueHaze

Are all those pricks around him scouse or why did no one do anything about it? Pushing and old man into a water fountain like that fecking drunk thug.

Raw

What a bunch of utter cnuts. Hope Liverpool can identify these bellends and ban them for life.

What also annoys me is how no one even helps, they all just join in. Poor guy.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Remember that fan got smacked in a gob in Europa League final against Sevilla and they held a vigil for him. Twats.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
The same guy has done it before apparently.

Chairman Steve

Remember that fan got smacked in a gob in Europa League final against Sevilla and they held a vigil for him. Twats.
Was that the bald fat la who went on SSN coverage and lorded it over saying “Evertonians you’ll nevah get this feelin liech”

I’m desperately trying to find a video of that again where the ending of it is a perfectly captured still photo of him getting a fist in his mush :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Was that the bald fat la who went on SSN coverage and lorded it over saying “Evertonians you’ll nevah get this feelin liech”

I’m desperately trying to find a video of that again where the ending of it is a perfectly captured still photo of him getting a fist in his mush :lol:
I think it was. It was wearing that wet suit kit.

BlueHaze

The same guy has done it before apparently.

Fecks sake it's an old geezer walking around doing that shit? He nearly fell into the water himself. I don't understand why they are not doing anything about it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Fecks sake it's an old geezer walking around doing that shit? He nearly fell into the water himself. I don't understand why they are not doing anything about it.
Clearly targeting “foreigners” too.Little ones at that. Pathetic.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Because rest of those inbred fecks are just waiting for it so they can start a mosh pit.

Then again here's hoping some ultras or whoever the shit gets those cnuts there.

IrishRedDevil

Scumbag. He deserves a good hiding. It really sickens me that people just stand by and watch this.

Of course I shouldn’t say such things as I’ve already been called hard, big man, and tough man on the Caf today after merely giving my opinion. At least there was no trash talk involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.