Liverpool fans being idiots in Barca, to the surprise of nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
That chick Emilia Bona is basically a Liverpool fan and apologist living in Liverpool and supporting Liverpool in away games.

Trouble is: she defends drunk hooliganism and badmouths local police forces.

Needham

Trouble between Spurs and Ajax fans yesterday, too. Got a feeling something very bad involving English fans is in the offing.

Red00012

It makes us kicking a ball in the air around Las Ramblas not seem so bad now. Although there was a window broken from it.

Big Andy

Bloke
That scouse bird basically makes it look like she's a BBC correspondent reporting from a warzone...

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Silly bitch. She must be upset that she forgot her bulletproof helmet and flak jacket for full dramatic effect.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
He absolutely will. It's always karma when it comes to bullying other people like that. I used to be a 'hard man' and bully. Always picking on people I deem as weak. This was back in teenage days. I terrorized so many of my classmates and did disgusting things to them. Tried it one too many times with this little Italian dude name Cassano. Thought he was gonna be easy prey and was demanding lunch money. He literally flew up and kicked me right in the face. Breaking my nose instantly. I went down hard and he opened my jaw and urinated into my mouth for what seem like eternity. Lesson learned. Never ever acted hard ever again.

Bullies always eventually get owned.
Wtf :lol:

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Every club has arseholes in their fanbase. Ours is sadly no different. No excuse for that behaviour, it's disgusting.
I dont know what leads people (usually British) to think that because it's in some way connected to football, you can act like a knob.

youmeletsfly

Every club has arseholes in their fanbase. Ours is sadly no different. No excuse for that behaviour, it's disgusting.
I dont know what leads people (usually British) to think that because it's in some way connected to football, you can act like a knob.
Every club has that 3% of absolute total pricks.

But most shit happens because of booze and pills, that's for sure.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Every club has that 3% of absolute total pricks.

But most shit happens because of booze and pills, that's for sure.
You're not wrong there! It's just shit that once again, a football match build up is being spoilt by some twats who think they're funny

GBBQ

The fact he is clearly old enough to know better and has done this before just makes my blood boil. As @youngrell said, you've probably at least a ruined phone which may cause huge issues if he's a tourist.

FireballXL5

English fans abroad creating their own hostile environment. Abhorrent cnuts.

AngliaRed

She makes it look like shes in Gaza.

Spoiler: Liverpool fans being Liverpool fans away from home. Let me guess, it wasn’t their fault and tonight before the game, the club will warm up in a justice for the la rambles fans shirts?

FattyFooty

On top of this shit. Pool are going to beat the shit out of barca to even make it worse.

And what an amazing idiot that water push guy is. He's older than me. It's just sad.

Ether

Liverpool Football Club is working with Merseyside Police and the authorities in Spain, who are endeavouring to identify those involved in the incident.

Such behaviour is clearly totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

It would be inappropriate to comment further while the situation is ongoing other than to confirm the club will follow due process in any and all cases of this nature.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Jesus that reporter looks like some silly fecker.

Dramatically reporting that the fans have been moved from one place to another place slightly down the street.

WOW. SHOCKING SCENES.

CognitiveNeuro

The is the same shit that made me stop supporting Liverpool. Anfield is full of them.

They're going to do nothing about the racist fans just like the racist fan earlier in the season that abused the asian family. They banned him for 1 game :lol:

AngliaRed

Just how embarrassing and pathetic is it that the game hasn’t even kicked off yet and Liverpool F.C has to release a statement about its fans in Europe once again.

I get every club, including ours have feckers for fans but this is Liverpool through and through.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Just how embarrassing and pathetic is it that the game hasn’t even kicked off yet and Liverpool F.C has to release a statement about its fans in Europe once again.

I get every club, including ours have feckers for fans but this is Liverpool through and through.
It's not Liverpool fans doing Liverpool things, it's drunk cnuts doing drunk cnuts things. I don't see how you could actually think this behaviour is related to a trivial thing like the football club you support.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Scumbags never change !

Risking getting English teams thrown out of European Leagues like they did before - getting ALL teams thrown out for 5 years. :mad:

Pacificgi

That chick Emilia Bona is basically a Liverpool fan and apologist living in Liverpool and supporting Liverpool in away games.

Trouble is: she defends drunk hooliganism and badmouths local police forces.
Looking at her twitter feed regarding it all. Im embarrassed for her

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
It's not Liverpool fans doing Liverpool things, it's drunk cnuts doing drunk cnuts things. I don't see how you could actually think this behaviour is related to a trivial thing like the football club you support.
Pretty much what I was going to say. Are all Chelsea fans racist? Are all Stoke fans yobs who smash up Port Vales ground?
Every section of society has idiots. Football clubs are no different

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
The is the same shit that made me stop supporting Liverpool. Anfield is full of them.

They're going to do nothing about the racist fans just like the racist fan earlier in the season that abused the asian family. They banned him for 1 game :lol:
No that didn't happen, he got a lifetime ban.

pacifictheme

Always the victims...
As horrible as that clip is, stuff like this needs to get accounts banned tbh.
Trouble between Spurs and Ajax fans yesterday, too. Got a feeling something very bad involving English fans is in the offing.
Or any fans. Its not like italian fans aren't famous for stabbings. English fans seem to do low level stuff, and we hear about it more because we live in the uk (or visit uk football forums). A fair few countries are much worse for physical violence. Dutch football fans are hardly angels.

Red00012

This guy is in his late 40’s early fifties, his family will be so proud when they name and shame him.

It shows the type of person he is the 2 he throws in is a small Asian tourist on his own and a young local selling a few cans.

Disgusting.

beedoubleyou

Or any fans. Its not like italian fans aren't famous for stabbings. English fans seem to do low level stuff, and we hear about it more because we live in the uk (or visit uk football forums). A fair few countries are much worse for physical violence. Dutch football fans are hardly angels.
Why?

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

I was about to post this myself, if the Italian teams got a pass for their Ultras and the stabbing of people (I'm sure a father died, but maybe I'm remembering wrong) then generally shithousery shouldnt get all English teams banned.

On a separate note locals shouldnt supply alcohol to British tourists during football trips, they clearly can't control themselves (won't happen because they'll lose a shit ton of money).

At the end of the day, football tourists are all wankers, not just British.

pacifictheme

I was about to post this myself, if the Italian teams got a pass for their Ultras and the stabbing of people (I'm sure a father died, but maybe I'm remembering wrong) then generally shithousery shouldnt get all English teams banned.

On a separate note locals shouldnt supply alcohol to British tourists during football trips, they clearly can't control themselves (won't happen because they'll lose a shit ton of money).

At the end of the day, football tourists are all wankers, not just British.
Yep.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
The people here defending the Liverpool fans by saying “ every club has them” :lol::lol::lol:
Who's defending them? I think the people doing it are all a bunch of tossers. Doesn't make it untrue that every club has their fair share of wankers

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
The people here defending the Liverpool fans by saying “ every club has them” :lol::lol::lol:
That’s not defending anyone, that’s pointing out that this “fan” behaviour is not exclusive to our football club at all. Read posts carefully before drawing the wrong conclusions.

It is inexcusable.

IRELANDUNITED

God the majority of them really are a horrible bunch, it must be difficult for the few decent Liverpool fans having all these brainless idiots giving you a bad name. Do us all a favor Barca and end this tie tonight.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
God the majority of them really are a horrible bunch, it must be difficult for the few decent Liverpool fans having all these brainless idiots giving you a bad name. Do us all a favor Barca and end this tie tonight.
Even if the match ends 3-1 or 2-0 tonight, you'll have to hear the "We'll beat them at Anfield!!!" chant for a week. If it ends 1-0 or 0-0 it will be even worse.

AngliaRed

That’s not defending anyone, that’s pointing out that this “fan” behaviour is not exclusive to our football club at all. Read posts carefully before drawing the wrong conclusions.

It is inexcusable.
The fact you’re on this forum, and having a Decent debate/conversation tells me you’re one of the very few decent Liverpool fans and I take my hat off to you, however the vast majority of LFC fans are total delusional pieces of shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.