Liverpool FC are up for sale

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
And still the Glazers hang on...

Marcus

I think they see the writing on the wall. Longer they hold on, the less the club will be worth

Kaos

At this rate every top flight club will be sold and we're still here being gripped by our rats :lol:

Hopefully it galvanises the protests.

Chairman Steve

The failed Super League has contributed to this for sure.

While their weakness was funding being short, they did seem to make good decisions under them. They may not necessarily get better owners. They could get richer owners but who have the Woodward level of decision making.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Bloody hell. Even Liverpool will have a sugar daddy soon. The post SAF era really is a shit show. We're going to be left in the dust by everyone while being stuck with the worst of the lot.

ShinjiNinja26

By the time we finally rid ourselves of the parasites that own our club too much damage will already have been done. We’ll be playing catch up for years to come.

MUFC OK

FFS. They've barely started a campaign to get them out and get their wish right away. We are doomed as a club.

I don't even understand the motivation of the Glazers to hold on. I wouldn't rule out Ratcliffe either.

I’m loving my life

Hopefully they get someone worse than the Glazers

Oh wait, the league and government don’t allow that to happen anymore except when it is being done to United, but countries owning clubs is absolutely fine.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
After years of crying about oil money the mental gymnastics will be hilarious from Klopp.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I hope Elon Musk buys them

Sviken

These fecks saw the writing on the wall and immediately bailed, yet the Glazers sit here and drain the club more and more. Why are we so fecking cursed?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What was the question?
I’ve called out every one of our players for the trash humans or moral hypocrites they are. Giggs, Rooney, Beckham, Neville, the list goes on.

I’ve been particularly critical of Ander Herrera over the years because I think he’s exactly the same type of cnut Klopp is. He’s smart enough to know exactly what the fans wants to hear and enjoys the adulation when he says it but it’s all just cynical bullshit and it’s not hard to find evidence of them acting the contrary or isn’t long before they are proven hypocrites.

I’ll be here quoting just the same when Klopp gets into bed with oil money at some point and once again proves he loves to give it the big guns and tell everyone what they want to hear but is just like everyone else when an opportunity or money is waved under his nose.

ShinjiNinja26

Will be interesting to see how Liverpool fans react if another Arab state comes sniffing around considering the amount of shit they give City. Will they stick to their principles or will just accept the dirty money like the rest?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Hopefully they get someone worse than the Glazers

Oh wait, the league and government don’t allow that to happen anymore except when it is being done to United, but countries owning clubs is absolutely fine.
Yeah no chance of that

Cloud7

I wonder if the Saudis will look on longingly at what could have been with Liverpool, as opposed to Newcastle.

Hopefully they get their own version of the glazers and not anyone super rich or super competent.

justboy68

Smart really form their owners. They've profited massively from Klopp bringing them back to the top and now they see the writing on the wall. All those Emirate states have their play toys now don't they? Probably be another venture capitalist Boehly type if they do find a buyer.

Surely the Glazers will give us up soon too the absolute rats.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Somebody is going to have to take one for the team and do some time inside for kidnaping the Glazers. What more can we do? Hahaha

tomaldinho1

I think they see the writing on the wall. Longer they hold on, the less the club will be worth
Yep. They need a rebuild and there’s clearly no appetite for that cost. They’ve spent a decent amount despite good sales, it’s not a sustainable business model for non oil/sportswashing clubs. Unless you’re United who still have a lot of milk in the teet for the Glazers.

onemanarmy

Will be interesting to see how Liverpool fans react if another Arab state comes sniffing around considering the amount of shit they give City. Will they stick to their principles or will just accept the dirty money like the rest?
Absolutely not.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Nope. Liverpool has no principles.

Spoony

The People's President
Why are they selling up? Hoping the ESL is a non starter hence one of the reasons behind a potential sale. Glazers are you watching?

Josh 76

They are looking for shareholders. Not selling the Club!

MUFC OK

Why are they selling up? Hoping the ESL is a non starter hence one of the reasons behind a potential sale. Glazers are you watching?
Have to wonder if Glazers are holding on to us partly out of spite at this current rate.