Liverpool, fecking Liverpool ask the FA to look into VAR at the derby.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Really... I guess the club are as bad as some of the support.
https://www.skysports.com/football/...estigate-var-decisions-during-draw-at-everton

Seriously like, they've had the rub of the green with officials for 24 months and 1 bad game nearly breaks them. Sterling gets pulled for that Mane offside weekly. The Pickford one was an absolute shocker but we've seen VAR miss bad tackles time and again. I feel for VVD but suddenly having a go at officials whove bent over backwards for you for 24 months is not a good look.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Zero self awareness at that club

SER19

Just a surreal club. Only club ran as if by fans on a message board

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Hypocritical knobends. Wolves were absolutely shafted by VAR against Liverpool last year.

Irrational.

Well that's it. They're not getting a single more decision against them until the rest of the season, the moaning cnuts.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
They have cause for complaint on the Pickford tackle but causing a fuss about the Mane offside is just silly. Feck all the refs or VAR can do about that. By that standard literally every club will be calling for an investigation into the way they were treated before too long.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Those cnuts wore suarez t shirts. Tried to furlough the staff. Tried to trademark Allez Allez Allez. This is what they do. Utter gobshites.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Pickford needs an 8 match ban or so.
Liverpool have every right to call for it.

Irrational.

Embarrassing club. For the so called 'champions' to resort to this it really is pathetic.

Poor calls happen, just look at Martial's sending off a couple of weeks ago.

Yet they have to make a fecking song and dance about everything.

"I think they bend the lines sometimes to make it offside. I'm not sure how they do it, I've seen it before.” Jordan Henderson.

Jesus Christ, what poor losers.

like others have said, they have had the run of the green, and now things aren’t going well this season, they fall back on old habits.

we will be seeing t shirts next!

90 + 5min

I understand them and why they are doing. But they should not get carried away. Last season (and even season before that) VAR have been Liverpool closest friend. They can ask some of shocking decisions from those seasons too.

OverratedOpinion

Today was the second worst decision I have seen by VAR, the first gave Liverpool the win over Wolves. Weird how they didn't rush to fight that injustice at the time.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Okay, so the FA look at the two situations that were brought up, determine that there were errors in either or both decisions and......what? What do they expect to happen? Results overturned? Liverpool get the win? Nothing is going to happen other than, at most, the FA are forced to admit that the decisions were wrong. Much like the other decisions that have been wrong in other matches that were not post-analysed. This is pure attention-seeking at its absolute worst.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I don’t agree with the club doing this but doesn’t someone need to answer for all of the inconsistencies we’ve seen since VAR was brought in? Why isn’t it used in some games and then applied in another for the exact same incident?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Well, they've won the league, so it's only fair they get special treatment. It's not like a different team wins the league every year, it's a once-in-30-years event for them.

MiracleInMadrid

"I think they bend the lines sometimes to make it offside. I'm not sure how they do it, I've seen it before.” Jordan Henderson.

like others have said, they have had the run of the green, and now things aren’t going well this season, they fall back on old habits.

That is, no joke, Trumpesque level of illusion.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Are they going to ask them to review Mane's elbow on Tierney in their Arsenal game too?

Zippy20

Supports
Hertha BSC
It's understandable. Of course it won't change anything with regards to the derby, but they try to put pressure on the VARs, so that there won't be any more decisions against them this season. This could be the little thing that puts them ahead of other teams in the end, so to us it comes across as annoying and pathetic, but it's not a bad tactic.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

He should be getting a suspension for bringing the game into disrepute here.