Liverpool, fecking Liverpool ask the FA to look into VAR at the derby.

Bulldog United

I thought VAR got everything right apart from the outrageous sending off at the end.

10/10 for me. Liverpool are just sour because their reliable 12th man didn't give them everything today.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I don’t agree with the club doing this but doesn’t someone need to answer for all of the inconsistencies we’ve seen since VAR was brought in? Why isn’t it used in some games and then applied in another for the exact same incident?
Do they yes, but it looks really, really bad when you've done it after one bad game given what others have faced. There'd be riots had you guys faced the decisions City have for the last year on tonight showing, and RAWK laughed at Cities whinging as "lunatics" last season. The rules are the rules and Mane was offside the same as any other tight offside call. The Pickford one was shocking and you guys are right to be pissed.

padr81

Supports
Man City
"I think they bend the lines sometimes to make it offside. I'm not sure how they do it, I've seen it before.” Jordan Henderson.

Jesus Christ, what poor losers.

like others have said, they have had the run of the green, and now things aren’t going well this season, they fall back on old habits.

we will be seeing t shirts next!
Is that accusing the FA of cheating, if he walks away from that without a ban, something is really wrong. Jose would likely be jailed for such a comment.

Is that accusing the FA of cheating, if he walks away from that without a ban, something is really wrong. Jose would likely be jailed for such a comment.
he’s being very blatant and saying that VAR is cheating. As a captain of a football club, you shouldn’t be saying that.

given Liverpool have kicked up a stink, and are the first club to seek an investigation, I bet this goes unnoticed.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Looks like the script is different this year, eh :lol: ?

Didn't see any investigation in to the lo celso stamp last season. That's the worst decision I've ever seen by a large distance.

Kop

Supports
Liverpool
Whatever happens to fair judgement ? What about all the penalties United are given time and time again, since the time of Ferguson, remember your penalty awarded after the whistle recently ?

Prickfords tackle was a straight red, but ignored only for VAR and Oliver to uselessly analyse if it was offside, completely ignoring the tackle. Richarlison gets a well deserved Red. But the Henderson goal was perfectly onside, only for David Coote, a proven United fan, behind the VAR to rule it out.

And to the OP of this thread, have you forgotten all your controversies regarding the FFP, which is another joke like VAR. Only reason your Pep is able to buy the Epl trophy, only to fail flawlessly in the UCL.

I rest my case.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Whatever happens to fair judgement ? What about all the penalties United are given time and time again, since the time of Ferguson, remember your penalty awarded after the whistle recently ?

Prickfords tackle was a straight red, but ignored only for VAR and Oliver to uselessly analyse if it was offside, completely ignoring the tackle. Richarlison gets a well deserved Red. But the Henderson goal was perfectly onside, only for David Coote, a proven United fan, behind the VAR to rule it out.

And to the OP of this thread, have you forgotten all your controversies regarding the FFP, which is another joke like VAR. Only reason your Pep is able to buy the Epl trophy, only to fail flawlessly in the UCL.

I rest my case.
Uniteds penalties have nothing to do with it. Teams have been both screwed and rewarded by officials for 2 years whilst Liverpool have (mostly) benefited. Not a word till things go against them and now your club want an investigation and you captain accused the VAR of corruption. You have no case. I remember our case, it was not guilty.

The Henderson goal was offside, suck it up.

No other club behaved with such disrespect over some bad decisions.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

I rest my case.
I have no idea what you're basing the idea that Mane was onside on, or why you'd expect the referees to ignore the actual rules, protocols and what the images in front of them show in favour of what a Liverpool fan wants.

I wouldn't mind if Liverpool were just complaining about the Pickford tackle (which should have been a red) but when they start pointing to correct offside calls too then it just seems petty.

Heinzesight

Embarrassing set of cnuts. Take it on the chin like the rest of us have to. I hate VAR and The Vermin were fecked over by it (although I heard Robertson could have seen red?)...but they have no self awareness as a club. Horrible club.

Shall United go back and complain about Romeu’s horror tackle on Greenwood last season? No, so feck off you bastards.

90 + 5min

I rest my case.
I understand the anger for todays game. No question about that. My question to you is, did you get upset this way when you got everything from VAR last two years?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pickford needs an 8 match ban or so.
Liverpool have every right to call for it.
8 match ban? It was a bad tackle, but it was hardly a 2 foot sprint in, the type old Stevie Hollywood used to pull off in derbies.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
That's it. There now won't be a Var against Liverpool for the rest of this season.

Gordon S

Every team gets on the wrong end of a handful of howlers from the refs every season. Just get over it.
That said, would like to see some explanation on that offside.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Every team gets on the wrong end of a handful of howlers from the refs every season. Just get over it.
That said, would like to see some explanation on that offside.
Is it not just the same explanation as the others? Half a cm is offside so it's given.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City

I rest my case.
:lol::lol: this is great

Gordon S

Is it not just the same explanation as the others? Half a cm is offside so it's given.
Of course, not the first time they call it for very small margins. But usually i can at least spot what they were looking at but this time i honestly couldn`t see it. But anyhow, not gonna lose sleep over it :)

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Of course, not the first time they call it for very small margins. But usually i can at least spot what they were looking at but this time i honestly couldn`t see it. But anyhow, not gonna lose sleep over it :)
Who knows? Probably his little toe or some shit. The whole VAR thing is a farce imo. Wish it was scrapped.

DavidDeSchmikes

"I think they bend the lines sometimes to make it offside. I'm not sure how they do it, I've seen it before.” Jordan Henderson.

like others have said, they have had the run of the green, and now things aren’t going well this season, they fall back on old habits.

Unless he has evidence of this, isn't this bringing the game into disrepute

0le

Is that a real quote? Fecking hell :D

Wayne's World

Disgraceful football club. Worst winners in the world, worst losers and now worst team to even spare the spoils with.

Any club who don't have a right to complain about VAR for the past 12 months it's them

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

I rest my case.
:lol: to start with questioning where fair judgement is and then go on to all that is brilliant

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I don’t agree with the club doing this but doesn’t someone need to answer for all of the inconsistencies we’ve seen since VAR was brought in? Why isn’t it used in some games and then applied in another for the exact same incident?
Please, just stop.

The sheer amount of good luck your club has received over the last couple of years more than cancels out the odd shady decision that goes against you.

arthurka

Do they yes, but it looks really, really bad when you've done it after one bad game given what others have faced. There'd be riots had you guys faced the decisions City have for the last year on tonight showing, and RAWK laughed at Cities whinging as "lunatics" last season. The rules are the rules and Mane was offside the same as any other tight offside call. The Pickford one was shocking and you guys are right to be pissed.
Agree with this, City got shafted many times last season and Sterling could catch a break.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
They're creating even more goodwill from neutrals :lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
while Jordan Henderson's late winner was ruled out for a marginal offside

So they're complaining because a goal that was offside was ruled out for offside.

Vanrouge

I rest my case.
Want to take a quick guess which team has been awarded the most penalties since the beginning of the Premier League? I guarantee you'll be embarrassed. :lol:

As for our penalty awarded after the whistle, the handball incident that led to the call happened before the final whistle. Why are you pretending to not understand that?

Untied

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
For all of Liverpool's lack of self awareness, the idea we've had the rub of the green above a United team that's had treble our penalties over the last two and half seasons despite being a far inferior team is a bit of an odd contradiction. I can't square that one myself.

We've had our share of bad luck, it's just easy to miss when you win most of your games despite that.