Liverpool open top bus/trophy parade

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Despite not winning a big-2 trophy the turnout and party was great by the looks of it online. That's what you call proper support. Great advertisement for the big names we'll be looking to attract in the summer.

Dr. StrangeHate

I wish I was there. I would be celebrating Klopp's contract extension until 2026. 4 more years, 4 more years. :devil::devil:
The meltdown of yours was funny after the league loss, even funnier after the Champions League loss, now it is just sad.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
These type of threads would go down better if we had a trophy of some kind ourselves. As I said before, I hope we win a trophy next season, even if it is just the league cup.

Nero

The meltdown of yours was funny after the league loss, even funnier after the Champions League loss, now it is just sad.
It's a cruel world when your dreams are torn apart.

He's hurting. He dared to dream :(

Hughie77

I wonder if the Mayor was pickpocketed, like he was in Paris when he was gassed and then someone picked his pocket, and he was with the pool fans. !

Real Name

Only double worth celebrating. As I remember we didnt even have a parade for this year cause of Rangers' fans thrashing Manchester?