Liverpool - Premier League champions 19/20 Season

NewGlory

The need of Liv fans for recognition of their team being the bestest in football history and of the gift they are to the world on a Utd forum is really baffling.
In the words of a recent RedNews article: "Mars, yes Mars, that’s where we’ll all need to head come May people. Be prepared, it’s going to be sickeningly OTT as if they’ve in- vented the wheel rather than taken over 30 years to win a single title."

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
There are a number of big PL clubs in a state of transition - United, Chelsea, Arsenal (who are in a permanent transitional state), Spurs and seemingly City, too - meaning Liverpool have a relatively free run at the title this season. They've also benefited from a multitude of favorable decisions from VAR, lucky last-minute goals, opposition teams missing gilt-edged chances week in week out, and their squad has remained injury free.

Honestly, I don't rate them that highly. Let's see them maintain this level for a few seasons before we start talking greatness.
Football clubs are always in a state of transition. Players bought, players sold, managerial changes etc. Sometimes they progress, sometimes they regress. It just so happens that the sides that have pretty much won most of the PL titles over the past 20 odd years are in regression. The thing is though there's no guarantee that any of them will show the progress needed anytime soon to become title challengers again. Your club for example has a history of going through long periods, & a lot of managers, before you go on a title winning spree. You hold the record for most titles (20) but one man (Ferguson) is responsible for 65% of those. All won within a 20 year period. The only clubs I can see mounting any sort of title challenge next season are Liverpool & City. As for the rest, well, the way I see it I can see another season of 'transition'.

& we don't have to wait for a few seasons before we can label this current Liverpool side as 'great'. Yesterday's win at Spurs meant we are undefeated in the past 38 games, winning 33 & drawing 5. If that's not a great team in your book then you must pretty unrealistic high expectations. Assuming we don't fall apart now & somehow fail to win the league, then this team will, quite rightly, be lauded as exceptional. What happens next season & beyond is irrelevant.

Dr. StrangeHate

If they win the quadruple they will be considered the best PL team of all time. If they win the treble they will be considered alongside (probably better due to points) than our 99 team. If they win the double they will considered along the other double winning teams (I can only think of us) but behind the above. If they just win a title they will be behind all the others mentioned above but above all the other just title winners because they are going to get over 100 easy. It's about trophies.

As far as the best team of all time is concerned, I doubt anyone is ever going to top Pep's Barca. Atleast I don't know how that would be possible.

Last edited:

horsechoker

Sailor vee, this is a right off.
If they win the quadruple they will be considered the best PL team of all time. If they win the treble they will be considered alongside (probably better due to points) than our 99 team. If they win the double they will considered along the other double winning teams (I can only think of us) but behind the above. If they just win a title they will be behind all the others mentioned above but above all the other just title winners because they are going to get over 100 easy. It's about trophies.
They won't this season

redman5

There's sadly no distinction made between great seasons & great teams. City had the best ever season, statistically, in 17/18. They are now labelled as the best PL team of all time. The reality was they ran riot in a weak league. To be considered a great team you have to be be up against a good standard of opposition. You can then say you beat the best to become the best.
The PL only really became competitive when Chelsea came good via Roman's billions. Prior to that the only credible challengers United had were Arsenal. Before Wenger took over you pretty much had a free run for the first 5 or 6 years. For our part we were like the Chelsea side of now, showed promise, but not enough to be regular title challengers.

Mike Phelan's Former Tash

I've personally come to terms with the fact that they are going to be champions by the end of the season, although I still don't know if its better than the plastics across the city winning 3 in a row.

As unlikely as it is, beating them next week would be interesting :devil:

redman5

It's great to have som luck. Manchester United were lucky for 25 years before they ran out of it. I'm happy to have the luck for now and I'll enjoy it as long as it lasts.
Yeah this luck thing is wearing pretty thin. If we were lucky yesterday because Spurs missed 2 great 2nd half chances, then it goes without saying that Spurs were lucky that we didn't go in 2 or 3 up at half-time. Swings & roundabouts.

Tango80

Nah. The Quadruple is generally accepted to be the three domestic competitions which all Premier League clubs enter, plus the premier European competition, the Champions League.
I think he was joking.

Well, I hope he was anyway

I personally think that this Liverpool side is better than Arsenal’s invincibles, better than Chelsea’s best sides, but still inferior to United’s 1999 and 2008.
If we're looking at the all time greatest PL sides it's a tough one to call

Man United 98-99
Schmeichel
G.Neville Johnsen Stam Irwin
Beckham Scholes Keane Giggs
Yorke Cole

Arsenal 03-04
Lehmann
Lauren Campbell Toure Cole
Ljungberg Vieira Gilberto Pires
Bergkamp Henry

Chelsea 04-05
Cech
Ferreira Terry Carvalho Gallas
Duff Lampard Makelele Robben
Drogba Gudjohnsen

Man United 07-08
van der Sar
Brown Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Hargreaves Carrick Giggs
Ronaldo Tevez Rooney

Man City 17-18
Ederson
Walker Kompany Otamendi Delph
Fernandinho
D.Silva De Bruyne
Sterling Aguero Sane

Liverpool 19-20
Allison
Alexander-Arnold van Dijk Matip Robertson
Fabinho
Henderson Wijnaldum
Salah Firmino Mane
Just looking at them on paper it's almost impossible to pick one. I guess you'd have to go with either United's treble winners, Arsenal's invincibles or City's 100 pointers right now. Liverpool could potentially win the CL, go unbeaten and get 100 points this season though, which would put them at #1 all time undisputed. For me on paper I've gotta go with Arsenal 03-04 just because there's no arguable weak link (i.e a Delph or a Brown etc)

Paul_Scholes18

That's because of minimal injuries, barely resting players, and never looking tired though, not because they're good.
Yeah I don't think these things are luck. They must have a very good fitness team/using lots of drugs and other things.
Klopp has probably also bought players with natually good fitness in midfield and attack.

Random Task

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Football clubs are always in a state of transition. Players bought, players sold, managerial changes etc. Sometimes they progress, sometimes they regress. It just so happens that the sides that have pretty much won most of the PL titles over the past 20 odd years are in regression. The thing is though there's no guarantee that any of them will show the progress needed anytime soon to become title challengers again. Your club for example has a history of going through long periods, & a lot of managers, before you go on a title winning spree. You hold the record for most titles (20) but one man (Ferguson) is responsible for 65% of those. All won within a 20 year period. The only clubs I can see mounting any sort of title challenge next season are Liverpool & City. As for the rest, well, the way I see it I can see another season of 'transition
Not only did you fail to counter my original point, but you went and added weight to it. You freely admit that your run at the title this season has gone unchallenged due to the usual suspects underperforming, or better yet, being in a state of transition. Glad we got that sorted out.

As for them showing no signs of progress, well, that's subjective. But one thing is for certain, though, three of those clubs currently in a state of transition (some more so than others) are among the wealthiest in Europe, it stands to reason that they will eventually rise to their expected level through the sheer force of spending power. That's the nature of the modern game. Real, Barca, both Milan clubs and even Juventus have had dry spells mixed in with successful ones over the last few decades, but one way or another has always maintained relevance due to their financial power and globally recognized brand names. It's wishful thinking for you to believe United will not rise to their expected level before long.

I feel it's worth pointing out that the further United fall from their original lofty position, the more attractive a proposition they become to potential billionaire suitors. The sleeping giant is the pinnacle of attraction to these people as they look to make an entrance into the most lucrative sport in the world. United will rise again one way or another. It's science.

& we don't have to wait for a few seasons before we can label this current Liverpool side as 'great'. Yesterday's win at Spurs meant we are undefeated in the past 38 games, winning 33 & drawing 5. If that's not a great team in your book then you must pretty unrealistic high expectations. Assuming we don't fall apart now & somehow fail to win the league, then this team will, quite rightly, be lauded as exceptional. What happens next season & beyond is irrelevant.
Yes, you do have to 'wait a few seasons' before considering your current side among the greats of the game. A good half-season of football does not, by any measurement, equal a great team. We'll continue this discussion after you have overtaken our current record of 20 league titles.

KarlHeinzRiedle13

Supports
LFC
The whole team didnt play last week literally! What does 'looking tired' actually mean?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Out of interest who do we consider the ‘usual suspects’ nowadays @Random Task ?

It‘s hard to really put anyone other than City in that bracket when it comes to challenging for the league. United haven’t challenged since they last won it. Arsenal haven’t looked like title challengers for ages and Spurs are never there when May rolls up. Before last season we’d been miles off as well. You could make an argument for Chelsea but they’ve yoyo’d.

City are the only consistent challengers since SAF retired. This subject maybe deserves its own thread.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
You’d think prior to this season that the PL was awash with really strong sides going toe-to-toe until the end of the season. This season is pretty typical: very strong team dominates, a few others do well while others undergo transition so are inconsistent.

Despite this, other top teams in the league are going deep into European competition and winning them. That’s because the PL has more high quality footballers than ever due to the money the league enjoys.

A genuine title race - eg last season - is pretty rare. The difference is that the current ‘best’ side are winning an unprecedented number of games while picking up the top club trophy along the way. This is leading some bedwetters to conclude that the league is weak.

All a bit mealy mouthed and bitter sounding. But fill your boots if it helps.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Only two sides there in that top 15 with a worse GD than Liverpool (and both are Serie A teams, a league which prides itself on defence and shutting out the opposition). That tells you all you need to know. Not so much a domination but a catalogue of arse-of-your-pants scraped victories and plenty riding-of-luck.

We keep mentioning it but worth repeating: how often have Liverpool looked genuinely impressive this season? Between 5-8 times if you were being objective. The others on that list were unquestionably the most dominate sides in their respective leagues/era yet there are many question marks over the Scousers’ recent run.

Last edited:

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Only two sides there in that top 15 with a worse GD than Liverpool (and both are Serie A teams, a league which prides itself on defence and shutting out the opposition). That tells you all you need to know. Not so much a domination but a catalogue of arse-of-your-pants scraped victories and plenty riding-of-luck.

We keep mentioning it but worth repeating: how often have Liverpool looked genuinely impressive this season? Between 5-8 times if you were being objective. The others on that list were unquestionably the most dominate sides in their respective leagues/era yet there’s many question marks over the Scousers’ recent run.
Damn we're not winning the Awesomest GD trophy this year either?! Oh well, next year will be our year.

We do just what's necessary to win. An art SAF perfected over two decades. And what Real have done in the CL in the last few years. If SAF knew that 60 points would win Utd the league he would get just above that number and then turn his focus to other trophies that season. None of any of this Barca/City type nonsense of running up the score repeatedly against minnows domestically and then getting knocked out of the CL early against the first half decent team they meet.

montpelier

What about Utd between and including 1995/6 and 2000/1 seasons?
Would have been 6 titles in a row but they finished 2nd by a point in 1998 was it?

Won the FA Cup a couple of times as well, when teams were still trying. Scored 9, 8, a few 6s and 7s. Won the Inter Continental rubbish too I think.

Lost a couple of soppy CL semis to Dortmund and Leverkusen.

Same MF all the way through. Seems to eclipse anything else we've seen since the 1980s isn't it?

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool

We keep mentioning it but worth repeating: how often have Liverpool looked genuinely impressive this season? Between 5-8 times if you were being objective. The others on that list were unquestionably the most dominate sides in their respective leagues/era yet there’s many question marks over the Scousers’ recent run.
You’re not watching closely enough. Which is fine, by the way.

RUCK4444

Man United 98-99
Schmeichel
Yorke Cole

Arsenal 03-04
Lehmann
Bergkamp Henry

Chelsea 04-05
Cech
Drogba Gudjohnsen

Man United 07-08
van der Sar
Hargreaves Carrick Giggs
Ronaldo Tevez Rooney

Man City 17-18
Ederson
Fernandinho
D.Silva De Bruyne
Sterling Aguero Sane

Liverpool 19-20
Allison
Fabinho
Henderson Wijnaldum
Salah Firmino Mane
Just looking at them on paper it's almost impossible to pick one. I guess you'd have to go with either United's treble winners, Arsenal's invincibles or City's 100 pointers right now. Liverpool could potentially win the CL, go unbeaten and get 100 points this season though, which would put them at #1 all time undisputed. For me on paper I've gotta go with Arsenal 03-04 just because there's no arguable weak link (i.e a Delph or a Brown etc)
Hard to not go for the treble winning United team and the invincible's side, both so well rounded and sustained their dominance (well United in particular.)

However on paper I just love the look of our 07/08 United side - just look at that front three. Ronaldo - Tevez - Rooney and all approaching their prime, feck me those were blessed days. Has there ever been a better front three (on paper at least) as those three?? :(

friedeggden

Supports
Liverpool

Man United 98-99
Schmeichel
Yorke Cole

Arsenal 03-04
Lehmann
Bergkamp Henry

Chelsea 04-05
Cech
Drogba Gudjohnsen

Man United 07-08
van der Sar
Hargreaves Carrick Giggs
Ronaldo Tevez Rooney

Man City 17-18
Ederson
Fernandinho
D.Silva De Bruyne
Sterling Aguero Sane

Liverpool 19-20
Allison
Fabinho
Henderson Wijnaldum
Salah Firmino Mane
As much as it pains me I'd generally consider your 07/08 team the best out of that lot. I hated that team. Ronaldo at his peak in the PL and scoring what seemed like every single game. Solid defence as well. Liverpool were miles behind that team as well in terms of quality, it wasn't a nice time to be a Liverpool fan.

It's really hard to rank those due to the varying levels of competition in the league at that time, but like the cliche goes you can only beat what's in front of you. You can't begrudge Leicester from winning the league because everyone else was playing sh*te.

It's too early to judge Liverpool against those other teams, all depends on the trophies collected at the end of the season. I don't expect them to win the champions league again this season but then I also don't see who would knock Liverpool out over two legs.

I highly doubt the FA cup will happen, prioritising the league and CL will mean weaker teams being put out for that I'm sure.

VeevaVee

despite the protests, wears Ugg boots
Scout
They're clearly doping imo...

Though I believe every club has some of it going on.
Inclined to agree. It'd be naive to think it doesn't happen. Could fully imagine us having the missed the boat while everyone else starts doing it, which would explain a lot.

Ban

It must hurt him that he'll never win the PL though, and now, though he gets to watch his beloved dippers winning the PL - he also knows that they did it without him.

Hopefully he ends up there after Klopp fecks off to Barca or wherever.
Yeah and I think that's why he had a wee dig aimed at Fergie. It certainly hurts him, and the fact he couldn't get the better of United, no doubt about it cause it's the 2nd time in recent weeks he brought up United out of thin air.

redman5

Not only did you fail to counter my original point, but you went and added weight to it. You freely admit that your run at the title this season has gone unchallenged due to the usual suspects underperforming, or better yet, being in a state of transition. Glad we got that sorted out.

As for them showing no signs of progress, well, that's subjective. But one thing is for certain, though, three of those clubs currently in a state of transition (some more so than others) are among the wealthiest in Europe, it stands to reason that they will eventually rise to their expected level through the sheer force of spending power. That's the nature of the modern game. Real, Barca, both Milan clubs and even Juventus have had dry spells mixed in with successful ones over the last few decades, but one way or another has always maintained relevance due to their financial power and globally recognized brand names. It's wishful thinking for you to believe United will not rise to their expected level before long.

I feel it's worth pointing out that the further United fall from their original lofty position, the more attractive a proposition they become to potential billionaire suitors. The sleeping giant is the pinnacle of attraction to these people as they look to make an entrance into the most lucrative sport in the world. United will rise again one way or another. It's science.

Yes, you do have to 'wait a few seasons' before considering your current side among the greats of the game. A good half-season of football does not, by any measurement, equal a great team. We'll continue this discussion after you have overtaken our current record of 20 league titles.
I believe I said that all clubs are permanently in transition. It's just that some people like to use that as an excuse when things don't go to plan over a prolonged period of time - PLEASE BE PATIENT NORMAL SERVICE WILL BE RESUMED ASAP - you know that sort of thing. Regarding the wealth aspect. Well that's OK for those clubs who have a dominant stranglehold in their respective leagues (Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, Juventus, etc), but here in the PL - as your own club have shown to dramatic effect - money alone doesn't guarantee you success. So seeing as Manchester United are one of the richest clubs on the planet who can pretty much afford anyone, how would a billionaire owner make so much difference ? Besides, what'll happen if Liverpool get bought by multi-billionaire owners such as a consortium backed by the Chinese government ? Imagine what Jurgen Klopp could do then. So what makes you so confident that United will come good before too long ? What signs are there to back this up other than your optimism ? Your first priorities should be to get rid of your owners, & build from there. Simply throwing money at your problems ain't gonna cut it, but you probably know that now anyway

I also don't believe I said that this current Liverpool is among the 'greats of the game'. I simply said that we're a great side. That's not based on 'half a season' as you put it, more on the fact that we've only lost one league game in 60 matches, are the current champions of Europe, & are 14 points clear at the top of the PL. But listen, I understand as a United fan you're very sensitive & protective of the great United sides of the Ferguson era. I'm not here to try & play down their achievements. I'm here to point out that whilst the usual suspects might be in decline, the great Manchester United sides of the past never had to try & overcome a side like Manchester City under Pep Guardiola. You won a league & CL double in 2008, with, what many say, was Ferguson's best ever team. We won the CL last year & finished runners-up in the league with 10 points more than United did in 2008. So it's all about perspective really. Oh yeah, an open mind helps too.

Ban

I believe I said that all clubs are permanently in transition. It's just that some people like to use that as an excuse when things don't go to plan over a prolonged period of time - PLEASE BE PATIENT NORMAL SERVICE WILL BE RESUMED ASAP - you know that sort of thing. Regarding the wealth aspect. Well that's OK for those clubs who have a dominant stranglehold in their respective leagues (Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, Juventus, etc), but here in the PL - as your own club have shown to dramatic effect - money alone doesn't guarantee you success. So seeing as Manchester United are one of the richest clubs on the planet who can pretty much afford anyone, how would a billionaire owner make so much difference ? Besides, what'll happen if Liverpool get bought by multi-billionaire owners such as a consortium backed by the Chinese government ? Imagine what Jurgen Klopp could do then. So what makes you so confident that United will come good before too long ? What signs are there to back this up other than your optimism ? Your first priorities should be to get rid of your owners, & build from there. Simply throwing money at your problems ain't gonna cut it, but you probably know that now anyway

I also don't believe I said that this current Liverpool is among the 'greats of the game'. I simply said that we're a great side. That's not based on 'half a season' as you put it, more on the fact that we've only lost one league game in 60 matches, are the current champions of Europe, & are 14 points clear at the top of the PL. But listen, I understand as a United fan you're very sensitive & protective of the great United sides of the Ferguson era. I'm not here to try & play down their achievements. I'm here to point out that whilst the usual suspects might be in decline, the great Manchester United sides of the past never had to try & overcome a side like Manchester City under Pep Guardiola. You won a league & CL double in 2008, with, what many say, was Ferguson's best ever team. We won the CL last year & finished runners-up in the league with 10 points more than United did in 2008. So it's all about perspective really. Oh yeah, an open mind helps too.
We may be back soon, may not, we will be maybe in wilderness for years to come. But things in football change quickly. Today there are no signs tomorrow they may appear. Look how your fortunes changes by getting Klopp and betting your overall structure in line. United may be one of the wealthiest clubs in the world but is run horribly. New owners can change that in a heartbeat if they're right.
Also endless comparisons between points hail of previous teams and Liverpool is pretty silly. Nobody thinks this Liverpool side isn't truly a great one.. Sure United past teams didn't have City under Pep as an opponent but had great Arsenal sides and Chelsea to overcome. So does that makes them worse?

padr81

Account closed by user request
Supports
Man City
You’re not watching closely enough. Which is fine, by the way.
In fairness you have had a lot of arse of your pants late wins, mostly in games you deserved to win anyway but its hard to argue you haven't stumbled over the line in a lot of those despite being the better team.

You guys are amazing and fair play, its a phenomenal achievement but you've not really played consistently well this season, more played well in the big games and did enough in a lot of the others. Still another great notch in the belt of a team who can do no wrong atm. 3 years unbeaten at home or something, over a year without losing. Results have been far more impressive than performances which is fine and as it should be.

I've seen us play magnificently and fail to beat Spurs, lose to Norwich and get done on the break by Wolves so trust me when I say I'd take impressive results over performances any day of the week.

redman5

We keep mentioning it but worth repeating: how often have Liverpool looked genuinely impressive this season? Between 5-8 times if you were being objective. The others on that list were unquestionably the most dominate sides in their respective leagues/era yet there are many question marks over the Scousers’ recent run.
You have a very selective memory. I've listed below all of our 20 victories this season. The first lot are the one's where we've played very well & have been fully deserving of the 3 points. The 2nd lot are the games we could have done better even though we won. Games where we've been comfortable but let the opposition back into it, not put the game to bed by missing good chances etc.

Norwich - H - 4-1
Arsenal - H - 3-1
Burnley - A - 3-0
Newcastle - H - 3-1
Leicester - H - 2-1
Spurs - H - 2-1
Man City - H - 3-1
Everton - H - 5-2
Bournemouth - A - 3-0
Leicester - A - 4-0
Sheff Utd - H - 2-0

Games where we could have done better.

Southampton - A - 2-1
Chelsea - A - 2-1
Sheff Utd - A - 1-0
A Villa - A - 2-1
C Palace - A - 2-1
Brighton - H - 2-1
Watford - H - 2-0
Wolves - H - 1-0
Spurs - A - 1-0

Our GD may only be 36, but it echoes the very expensively assembled Chelsea side of 2005/06. To whom many class as one of the Premier League's greatest ever sides.

redman5

In fairness you have had a lot of arse of your pants late wins, mostly in games you deserved to win anyway but its hard to argue you haven't stumbled over the line in a lot of those despite being the better team.

You guys are amazing and fair play, its a phenomenal achievement but you've not really played consistently well this season, more played well in the big games and did enough in a lot of the others. Still another great notch in the belt of a team who can do no wrong atm. 3 years unbeaten at home or something, over a year without losing. Results have been far more impressive than performances which is fine and as it should be.

I've seen us play magnificently and fail to beat Spurs, lose to Norwich and get done on the break by Wolves so trust me when I say I'd take impressive results over performances any day of the week.
Winning the league is obviously our main priority. We entertained people a couple of years ago with Klopp's heavy-metal football, but ended up potless. Our style now is a lot more conservative & possession based on the ends justifying the means. If we do win our first title in 30 years I wouldn't be surprised to see Klopp try & play with a little bit more flair next season & beyond. Although if Pep gets City's ruthless consistency back we may have to revert to plan B again.

redman5

We may be back soon, may not, we will be maybe in wilderness for years to come. But things in football change quickly. Today there are no signs tomorrow they may appear. Look how your fortunes changes by getting Klopp and betting your overall structure in line. United may be one of the wealthiest clubs in the world but is run horribly. New owners can change that in a heartbeat if they're right.
Also endless comparisons between points hail of previous teams and Liverpool is pretty silly. Nobody thinks this Liverpool side isn't truly a great one.. Sure United past teams didn't have City under Pep as an opponent but had great Arsenal sides and Chelsea to overcome. So does that makes them worse?
Of course it doesn't make them worse. However, Ferguson's teams on a couple of occasions (iirc) have only twice hit the 90 points mark in winning the league (91 in 2000 & 90 in 2009). Chelsea won the title in 2005 with 95 points & in 2006 with 91 points. United didn't even mount a serious challenge in either season let alone 'overcome' Chelsea. It was only when standards dropped to minus 90 points did United start competing again. Which consolidates the point I was making.

padr81

Account closed by user request
Supports
Man City
Winning the league is obviously our main priority. We entertained people a couple of years ago with Klopp's heavy-metal football, but ended up potless. Our style now is a lot more conservative & possession based on the ends justifying the means. If we do win our first title in 30 years I wouldn't be surprised to see Klopp try & play with a little bit more flair next season & beyond. Although if Pep gets City's ruthless consistency back we may have to revert to plan B again.
Of course, getting that monkey off your back is huge. You haven't played defensively per se, you just have abandoned the gung ho ideals and in fairness its worked brilliantly, you out work teams, offer the little in the way of chances and with a front 3 that good you know you don't need to murder teams. All those late winners are no coincidence, you make that happen. Trophies > Style. I hope you open up a bit again next season because as you currently are, you never look like letting teams back into the game (last night aside). I also think there is a bit of saving yourselves for the big games going on.

You get one or two up and just take it easy knowing the job is done, we do that and we never look like winning, you guys never look like losing. One of the most balanced sides I've ever seen, I think United 08-10 is probably the most balanced but you guys remind me of that team in many ways.