Liverpool - Premier League champions 19/20 Season

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
The purge has started. I've never posted in match day. Not my place
I'm still hopeful Redcafe can avoid the coronavirus in the next few months up to May. But I'm equally fearful there may be an unprecedented meltdown. :(

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
I've just logged in and found that I've had the same happen to me. The accompanying message was "stop being stupid". Havent posted anything in a matchday thread since the middle of January so a bit confused
Lolol. Same for me. 41 mins ago

Wulfric

Supports
Liverpool
Meanwhile we're being heavily linked to Timo Werner, with reports from multiple German & English sources.
Can't say I'm overjoyed since he's been no world-beater in his current club, but neither was Salah when he joined us. :drool:

Sparky Rhiwabon

i don't get it. What did he tweet before?
He's confirmed news ahead of established sources breaking it, recent examples being Bruno to United and Ziyech to Chelsea, although his main area seems to be Leicester. He definitely seems to have contacts or inside sources though.

ashfritz

Supports
Liverpool
Looks like the purge is on, I've also been revoked from posting in match day threads, despite never posting in one. In fact, I only just gained access to post there about a week ago, and wasn't intending on using that (not my place), though it does make for fun reading sometimes.

Seems a bit draconian, but our hosts are going through some dark times so better safe than sorry I guess.

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
£100m? More like 200 imo. I read somewhere that United are 4/1 at the bookies to sign him.
Yeah he’s definitely going to command a massive price. He’s English for starters and there’s so much interest in him that I can definitely see 100 million ballooning up very high.

Can see City getting him. Sancho and Sterling on either side would be lethal.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah he’s definitely going to command a massive price. He’s English for starters and there’s so much interest in him that I can definitely see 100 million ballooning up very high.

Can see City getting him. Sancho and Sterling on either side would be lethal.
Imagine that. Aguero, Mahrez, Sane, Jesus, Sterling and Sancho competing for three spots :lol:

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I thought Sane was going to Bayern?
I thought the deal died because he got injured. I could be wrong, though.

In any case, it’s an outrageous front line if they get him.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
"You can no longer post in match day discussions. Stop being stupid!"

Never posted there, I don't think
Me neither. But we're awarded a trophy for it, and a trophy is a trophy. I will count it as a double when we win the league.

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Me neither. But we're awarded a trophy for it, and a trophy is a trophy. I will count it as a double when we win the league.
Bah! We're winning the sextuple.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I may be confusing the game week thread with the match day one. I posted in the Premier League gameweek thread in January but don't think I've ever posted in the Match Day one. Who knows? Anyway, it doesn't look like I'll be posting in the matchday one again. How long before we're confined to a little space in the corner of Redcafe? This used to be a very tolerant site and that's one of the things I really liked about it.

Cold Fusion

Supports
Liverpool
I may be confusing the game week thread with the match day one. I posted in the Premier League gameweek thread in January but don't think I've ever posted in the Match Day one. Who knows? Anyway, it doesn't look like I'll be posting in the matchday one again. How long before we're confined to a little space in the corner of Redcafe? This used to be a very tolerant site and that's one of the things I really liked about it.
have any of the Mods said why this is happening?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I got banned from match day and United forums too without comment. Think it was just a blanket decision, although I have seen a few pool fans who can still post there.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
have any of the Mods said why this is happening?
Have you ever watched match day? On a bad day it gets a little testy. Having us in there will just inflame the situation and if they lose out officially for top 4 against Chelsea this weekend it might just boil over.

Oldyella

Surprised no one ever mentions Pep. There's some press conferences where he looks absolutely high out of his mind. It's all on youtube.
Always seems to be on crazy mood swings too. If any manager was I would put money on him.

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Have you ever watched match day? On a bad day it gets a little testy. Having us in there will just inflame the situation and if they lose out officially for top 4 against Chelsea this weekend it might just boil over.
Being banned from the match day thread is not a problem. I wouldn't even have noticed it without the shiny new trophy. I've seen that many Liverpool fans stick to Liverpool related threads or mostly just respond to Liverpool related posts in other threads. It's the "Don't be stupid!" that's unnecessary and well,.. stupid? :D

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I’ll be the first to admit that I hate you bastards but you’ve earned the right to crow this season and I’m of the opinion United fans should just suck it up and get on with it. The Euros will be a welcome distraction as well, when the real football this year kicks off, of course... :wenger:

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Eh....a lot of them. There's some where he's completely normal and that's how you can tell he takes something because you can compare and actually tell the ones where he took something before.
Think he's more likely to be prone to hypomanic episodes than for him to be doing drugs on match day.

Often mistaken for drug use too.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I got banned from match day and United forums too without comment. Think it was just a blanket decision, although I have seen a few pool fans who can still post there.
Were you here 2005 after Istanbul? That wasn’t fun. They erased the actual match thread of the CL final. Never seen again. If it was 20 I could understand the mass ban but in reality we are still behind. Next season will be the big one if we are contending.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Were you here 2005 after Istanbul? That wasn’t fun. They erased the actual match thread of the CL final. Never seen again. If it was 20 I could understand the mass ban but in reality we are still behind. Next season will be the big one if we are contending.
I was, though I got ghosted for a while in the aftermath. Bastards didn't even tell me.

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool

Had no idea! This Wednesday night massacre makes much more sense now. :lol: But whatever happened to the whole "we've won it so early that the thrill is gone and everyone else has loads of time to come to terms with it, so the joke's actually on us" idea?

CognitiveNeuro

Think he's more likely to be prone to hypomanic episodes than for him to be doing drugs on match day.

Often mistaken for drug use too.
Doubt it's hypomania. Sometimes he suddenly stares off into space with dilated pupils for a long time which looks almost exactly like when it kicks in. This isn't mania or hypomania but I get what you're trying to say.
Go to youtube and search "Josep Guardiola and drugs". The second video is supposed to be a video of press conference before an Audi Cup game which shows this.

CognitiveNeuro

There's a match thread of that final if you search it on google but there's not many comments/posts....not sure if that's the one you were talking about.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
You lot are like those rich people on Titanic thinking it will stay afloat just before they all drown.

I will miss you guys, probably because Im not a United fan. And because I like banter.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Meanwhile we're being heavily linked to Timo Werner, with reports from multiple German & English sources.
Can't say I'm overjoyed since he's been no world-beater in his current club, but neither was Salah when he joined us. :drool:
I think Werner isn't good enough. IMO from what I've seen he's too reliant on space and service, not enough quality to produce things on his own consistently. Salah, Firmino and Mane are all guys who can produce quality stuff on their own.

montpelier

Had no idea! This Wednesday night massacre makes much more sense now. :lol: But whatever happened to the whole "we've won it so early that the thrill is gone and everyone else has loads of time to come to terms with it, so the joke's actually on us" idea?
All pre emptive innit

Keep you lot and the biggest most reflex and mainly part time idiots apart. Prevent a row at source stops it escalating as well.
Handy as a general warning to the newer LFC scribes.
The older LFC lot seem fine to me, must be pretty mellow to have got this far.
I saw a new low reached today on twitter however. Allisson reckoned to be better than Peter Schmeichel.

It won't be SO bad, they said. Wrongly.

RedFan84

Supports
Liverpool
I’ll be the first to admit that I hate you bastards but you’ve earned the right to crow this season and I’m of the opinion United fans should just suck it up and get on with it. The Euros will be a welcome distraction as well, when the real football this year kicks off, of course... :wenger:
Good on ya mate. I've had friends of mine crowing about Man Utd and dissing Liverpool for the last 20 odd years that i've started watching football. So while I've enough sense to not crow about a liverpool win in a utd forum, This is how it's become right now. Bragging rights etc , not sure I'd agree with it but it is what it is.

Paul_Scholes18

It is silly to ban and remove people before they have done something against the rules.
They have had the league secured for so long that I won't even bother much when the day comes.
Just avoid watching the celebrations and seeing Klopps smug face and then maybe take a break from here too.