Liverpool - Premier League champions 19/20 Season*

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Wouldn't call keita a flop. Hasn't hit the expected heights and struggled with injury, but when he's been fit he's put mostly good performances. He's justified getting more performances. Reckon he's got another gear in him.

montpelier

Nah, bar 3-4 games Keita has been bang average. AOC took a short time to settle and has been consistently decent.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
The chumpions of the most boring Premier League season in history. Arsenal, Chelsea, Totenham and United are all underperforming (or average at best), and City isn't as good as last season. What is this, a league for ants?

If They don't win the treble, it should be seen as a massive failure. League competition is non existent and Klap still refused to take lesser competitions seriously. Loser mentality. When you're at your best is the best time to try and win everything. There will be regrets from the Chumpions and Klap. It's a bad priority management. Klap might be good at managing and buying players but not at priority management. He's two tier below Jose and Pep, and one tier below Rafa and Brendan.
Is this the worst post in this thread/forum/internet?

Delete as appropriate.

MichaelB1807

Delete as appropriate.
And utterly wrong unfortunately. Other teams are roughly where they were points wise at this stage last season, 2nd place has roughly same points as last season, 3rd do, 4th do, even the bottom team has the same points.

More desperation from our fan base to diminish a freak season by your lot. Well, I hope it is a freak season!

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
The chumpions of the most boring Premier League season in history. Arsenal, Chelsea, Totenham and United are all underperforming (or average at best), and City isn't as good as last season. What is this, a league for ants?

If They don't win the treble, it should be seen as a massive failure. League competition is non existent and Klap still refused to take lesser competitions seriously. Loser mentality. When you're at your best is the best time to try and win everything. There will be regrets from the Chumpions and Klap. It's a bad priority management. Klap might be good at managing and buying players but not at priority management. He's two tier below Jose and Pep, and one tier below Rafa and Brendan.
Is it that you're still in grade school that you haven't learned spelling correctly? Such a childish post. Weird really.

tenpoless

I'm always up for some debate, that's what this place is here for but posts like this make it impossible to take the poster seriously.

In your opinion, Klopp is below Pep, Jose, Benitez and Rodgers. Why do you think that?

I believe that Klopp is at least as good as Pep and better right now than the other 3. He has built Liverpool from the ground up instilling a never say die attitude and has been to a European final every year that Liverpool have been in the competition, ultimately winning one. He is on course to win the league with a record points total and with a huge margin. I can see the argument for Pep to be above him (even if I don't agree) but I'm interested to know why you think Rodgers and Benitez are above him?
Never say die attitude but "will not attend Liverpool's FA cup replay". Nice one. That's childlike behaviour coming from a professional manager who's supposedly managing one of the best team in Europe right now. How is He as good as Pep? Pep took sabatical, fair enough, man knows when to stop and recharge but Klopp wanting Liverpool not to progess in the FA cup when his team's competitors in the PL are at their weakest? that's loser mentality. He also moaned about grass and wind so there's that.

Brendan and Rafa are above him because none of them are managers with loser mentality, They just had shittier squad than Klopp. Just because Klopp has Salah and Mane (and lucky enough to be able to sign them both) doesn't make him a better manager than the previous two. Take out both from this Liverpool team and you'll be on equal points as City, or even below them. Brendan only had Suarez and almost won the league. He also had a shit back four and the league was actually tougher to win. If you put Klopp in charge of Leicester They'll do worse and if you put Roy Hodgson in this Liverpool team, this season, He'll win the Premier League easily.

A very lucky manager in a very lucky team, helped by a crap league.

Delete as appropriate.
It's only the worst for Pool Chumps because it's true.

Is it that you're still in grade school that you haven't learned spelling correctly? Such a childish post. Weird really.
Said the guy who has "HALA MADRID" in his tagline and posted.
Not true.....Liverpool supporters love Arsenal.
Why do you love so many clubs.

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Never say die attitude but "will not attend Liverpool's FA cup replay". Nice one. That's childlike behaviour coming from a professional manager who's supposedly managing one of the best team in Europe right now. How is He as good as Pep? Pep took sabatical, fair enough, man knows when to stop and recharge but Klopp wanting Liverpool not to progess in the FA cup when his team's competitors in the PL are at their weakest? that's loser mentality. He also moaned about grass and wind so there's that.

Brendan and Rafa are above him because none of them are managers with loser mentality, They just had shittier squad than Klopp. Just because Klopp has Salah and Mane (and lucky enough to be able to sign them both) doesn't make him a better manager than the previous two. Take out both from this Liverpool team and you'll be on equal points as City, or even below them. Brendan only had Suarez and almost won the league. He also had a shit back four and the league was actually tougher to win. If you put Klopp in charge of Leicester They'll do worse and if you put Roy Hodgson in this Liverpool team, this season, He'll win the Premier League easily.

Totally agree. And in place of VVD. And remove the other 10 just to make things a bit challenging for Roy.

Fussball13251

Naby Keïta

I wouldn't say he's been a flop. When do you ever see him giving the ball away or over-hitting a pass on an attack? A player like that would greatly improve our midfield. Passing/ball control is like Bruyner's... perfect top-spin, back-spin, side-spin, etc.

There's alot of manipulation in those passes. Barca, Real, Inter,, etc, would buy this type in a heart-beat. He's a "passer".

Last edited:

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool

FA Cup: He said straight after the first game that the U23's would play. The U23's manager was therefore in charge and due to the mentality that Klopp has instilled right through the club, they won.

Pep: He's at least as good as Pep as he is 25 points ahead of him in the league and has knocked him out of critical European ties all whilst not having the same budget or resources. Klopp has spent well and improved every aspect of our team. Pep has bought 4 centre backs and their defence looks suspect this season.

Loser mentality: Is that the same mentality that saw us come back from 3-0 down against Barcelona?

I love Rafa but he substituted Torres off when we were 3-1 down against Reading with 20mins to play once. I'd say that was more loser mentality than anything that Klopp has done.
Rodgers had a great attack but had no idea how to set up a defence. Shipping 50 goals in the 13-14 season cost us the title. When we lost Suarez, look what happened the following year.

Klopp wasn't lucky signing Mane and Salah. He bought players who both he and the scouts thought could improve the team and he was right. His signings (apart from Karius) have all been sport on. The only one who still has a question mark is Keita but even he shows flashes of brilliance and a decent run in the side should see him improve.

Rodgers had a shit back four but he could have improved it and didn't. The league was tougher to win because we weren't as good. The players at the back were not good enough for a title winning side. Rodgers signed Mignolet.

Anyway, I think you're on a WUM so I probably wont reply to anymore of your inane ramblings

Fussball13251

Last edited:

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
FA Cup: He said straight after the first game that the U23's would play. The U23's manager was therefore in charge and due to the mentality that Klopp has instilled right through the club, they won.

Pep: He's at least as good as Pep as he is 25 points ahead of him in the league and has knocked him out of critical European ties all whilst not having the same budget or resources. Klopp has spent well and improved every aspect of our team. Pep has bought 4 centre backs and their defence looks suspect this season.

Loser mentality: Is that the same mentality that saw us come back from 3-0 down against Barcelona?

I love Rafa but he substituted Torres off when we were 3-1 down against Reading with 20mins to play once. I'd say that was more loser mentality than anything that Klopp has done.
Rodgers had a great attack but had no idea how to set up a defence. Shipping 50 goals in the 13-14 season cost us the title. When we lost Suarez, look what happened the following year.

Klopp wasn't lucky signing Mane and Salah. He bought players who both he and the scouts thought could improve the team and he was right. His signings (apart from Karius) have all been sport on. The only one who still has a question mark is Keita but even he shows flashes of brilliance and a decent run in the side should see him improve.

Rodgers had a shit back four but he could have improved it and didn't. The league was tougher to win because we weren't as good. The players at the back were not good enough for a title winning side. Rodgers signed Mignolet.

Anyway, I think you're on a WUM so I probably wont reply to anymore of your inane ramblings
Anyone who uses the words 'poo' & 'chumpions' in their posts are either bored kids on half term, or on the wind-up. I wouldn't bother if I were you.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Nah, bar 3-4 games Keita has been bang average. AOC took a short time to settle and has been consistently decent.
Keita is better than AOC. And will keep getting games ahead of him when both are fit. Just goes to show how the tag he's got skews perception of his performances.

Trezeguet17

As of now Keita is a 100% flop considering expectations and price tag. How is that even debatable?

Schweigaard

Supports
Liverpool
The jury is still out on him because of injuries. He looks good everytime he gets a string of 5-6 games in a row. Much better than AOC.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Bar the stat-padding gazillion one-twos between Gomez, van Dijk and Fabinho seventy yards from the opponents goal, do Liverpool play any pretty passes?

Hoof. Hoof. Hoof.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
As of now Keita is a 100% flop considering expectations and price tag. How is that even debatable?
Not meeting high expectations doesn't mean he is not a good player.

It does make some rate him as worse than he is if he is not turning in worldies though.

giorno

Supports
Real Madrid
Him being a bust and him being a good player or not have little correlation

Keita so far is definitely a bust, considering the price, expectations, and even the lengths liverpool went to to sign him

That does not mean he's not a great player

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

It does make some rate him as worse than he is if he is not turning in worldies though.
Being a flop has nothing to do with his level as a player, it's rating how good a signing he has been for Liverpool. And yes, he's undisputedly been a flop.

TheReligion

Abusive

He was just shy of £70m..

Can't be anything but a flop. Even Fred is settled and delivering on his fee. I just think Keita goes under the radar and without scrutiny as the team is doing so well.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
He was just shy of £70m..

Can't be anything but a flop. Even Fred is settled and delivering on his fee. I just think Keita goes under the radar and without scrutiny as the team is doing so well.
55m. Not much more than Fred

But yes he certainly is going under the radar as he's been playing well.

Inter Yer Nan

Robertson is probably one of the players I hate the most. Such a bitter little prick. What are they supposed to do? Apologize? Not celebrate a win in front of their fans? He had a go at Everton fans last year for celebrating a decent point.

saivet

7 defeats in last 11 European away games now for the ‘Greatest Side Ever™️‘.

Weird.
I don't recall Pep's away record at Barca being very good either, though the performance Liverpool have shown in a lot of these away performances have been pretty mediocre.

Bwuk

I think they’ll go out to Atletico now. Didn’t seem to have any answers when not given acres of space.

adamwest

They will batter Atletico at Anfield. Simeone's men needed at least another goal to make it tasty.

TheReligion

Abusive
55m. Not much more than Fred

But yes he certainly is going under the radar as he's been playing well.
Fred is doing better and cost less. If you weren't having such a good season I think he'd be called out a bit more as a non entity.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
They will batter Atletico at Anfield. Simeone's men needed at least another goal to make it tasty.
I’d argue the slender lead will keep the Atletico players honest. The last thing Simeone needed was going there with a 2-0 lead and the players getting ahead of themselves.

If Atletico can withstand the opening 10-15 minute bumrush at Anfield, I’d give them a huge chance at going through.

Judas

Open to offers
In Europe teams away from Anfield play them without much fear, they don't have that aura about them, they look frankly average, but then they do in the league so often but somehow win every game. Still think they'll go through though, Atletico needed at least another to make it interesting.

Josh 76

Atletico will score first.
Then they will score 3 goals in the last 15 mins.