Liverpool - Premier League champions 19/20 Season

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Who's responsible at United for letting this happen? We were so far ahead and still have got better resources then them. Didn't use them properly and are now trailing far behind. This scenario could have been easily prevented as far as i'm concerned...

stubie

Who's responsible at United for letting this happen? We were so far ahead and still have got better resources then them. Didn't use them properly and are now trailing far behind. This scenario could have been easily prevented as far as i'm concerned...
Useless CEO and parasite owners

The pendulum can easily swing back to us when they finally feck off

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Useless CEO and parasite owners

The pendulum can easily swing back to us when they finally feck off
Annoyingly they will have then one one or more Premierships. As long as Klopp is there they will be up there and i can see Guardiola leave at the end of the season.

Madzik_92

Hope the Saudis save us from this madness

Pexbo

has never watched Star Wars
Still very wary of our performances of late. Think we'll struggle today & wouldn't be surprised to see Brighton get something from the game.
VAR will be there to help you, don't you worry about that.

Mastoness

2 goals by Van Dijk. I'm still waiting for our 80mil CB to score one of those headers. For the price we paid for him it's really not that much to ask...

Castia

It’s done isn’t it. Would take a monumental feck up from here if Liverpool was to bottle it.

TheLord

For once, I am going to sit back and applaud them for one heck of a season.

And applaud Klopp for transforming relatively mediocre players into world beaters.

Well done.

SharpshooterTom

Lets hope this is their only season, but there's a good chance they'll start dominating English football.

You'll be mad to think they'll stop at #19, they'll want #20 and then #21 pretty quickly after this.

stepic

We should have targeted Klopp way back like City targeted Pep. Letting him go to Liverpool was criminal.

Sara125

Now that city are more or less out of the mix can we go back to hating them and wishing they lose every match now :D

Schweigaard

Supports
Liverpool
We should have targeted Klopp way back like City targeted Pep. Letting him go to Liverpool was criminal.
You did target him. He just didn't want to go to you.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Lets hope this is their only season, but there's a good chance they'll start dominating English football.

You'll be mad to think they'll stop at #19, they'll want #20 and then #21 pretty quickly after this.
No one really 'dominates' anymore. While City 2017-2019 was a machine, only United so far has managed to win 3 titles in a row.

Byrkije

Supports
Liverpool FC
It’s done isn’t it. Would take a monumental feck up from here if Liverpool was to bottle it.
Well, that's kinda our style, isn't it?

Also City will go on a spree in january.

Pexbo

has never watched Star Wars
We did though, didn't we? Ed fecked it up with his terrible pitch. That and apparently Klopp's mrs didn't fancy it.
I genuinely think that Klopp turned us down because he understands the psychology of football. It's a big part of his management style on a meta level but on a macro level I think he knows that his style of management is best suited to a side in the shadows that is energised when it's exceeding expectations rather than meeting them. He creates a cult of personality and that was much easier done at a club like Liverpool in 2015 than a team like United who were still very much intoxicated by Ferguson and Ferguson's standards..

Reynoldo

Its what we deserve for leaving the gap there, its shocking how poor been in this time period. To be honest they deserve every bit of it as they are doing all the right things at this moment. My only hope is that them winning actually spurs on change at United but I won't hold my breath.

Fussball13251

2 goals by Van Dijk. I'm still waiting for our 80mil CB to score one of those headers. For the price we paid for him it's really not that much to ask...
Well... first the ball has to come to him. Second he's a centre back. Dijk has always frequently scored headers... there's a bit of a forward in him awell. He would actually be a pretty decent forward aswell.

BlueHaze

With the points gap they've gotten now they are able to put more focus into the CL as well. There's a big chance the feckers will win both. Can't see anyone beating them in a 2 game tie anyway.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
40 points, thank feck for that. We've reached the unofficial safety point from being relegated. :D

MrVolley

Its what we deserve for leaving the gap there, its shocking how poor been in this time period. To be honest they deserve every bit of it as they are doing all the right things at this moment. My only hope is that them winning actually spurs on change at United but I won't hold my breath.
I don't think we would have been able to do anything about Liverpool even in our prime.

We were an 85-90pt side with only ever one rival a season.

Man City and Liverpool are 95-100 point teams and have to battle against each other as well as at least 3 other decent sides.

Sad but that's the way it is.

el3mel

They're winning the league in by far their least impressive season performance wise under Klopp. They were playing better the previous 2 seasons, can you believe it ? But they have become totally a machine now, winning all the time regardless of performance or oppositions form.

The Bloody-Nine

This is what we used to do under SAF. Win while playing crap, injury time winners, 'getting the benefit of the doubt from the refs'. It's uncanny.

I don't care for the taste of my own medicine at all.

Alabaster Codify7

I fecking hate them but I respect them. Klopp is a fantastic manager and he's created a machine of a team with some excellent, fitting signings and a good structure/approach. They're gonna win the title by about 15-20pts this season - City are going to capitulate and I can actually see Leicester finishing 2nd. Which means no Pep next season, which means another title for Liverpool next season. Brilliant. Can hardly fecking wait.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Had a feeling something was coming that would shift the tide, too much dithering around on a 2 goal lead at the start of the second half, we would not have won that without VVD chipping in with the goals, probably would have got beaten because no way I could see us chasing down a lead this time. The front 3 were poor today Firminho especially 11 games at Anfield without a goal.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Still not fully convinced. We were awful from 30 minutes onwards and were (generally speaking) controlling games better last season. Firmino was strolling through that game.

Long way to go and we won’t win it playing like we are.

Fosu-Mens

Liverpool are on course to break (crush) the expected points vs points gathered during a season. The Previous record was United under Jose during the 17/18 season with 19 points more gathered than expected.

el3mel

Liverpool are on course to break (crush) the expected points vs points gathered during a season. The Previous record was United under Jose during the 17/18 season with 19 points more gathered than expected.
What's that "expected points" stat based on ?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's set in the stars this year - everything is falling into place - City's injuries and drop off, all the late goals, us, Tottenham and Arsenal having a right old mess to deal with.
Only Leicester aren't reading the plot just yet - but they'll not last the course - especially not if Arsenal did poach their big man.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
Many on here were bad wrong that this season Liverpool won't continue to be this strong. Last season didn't break them, they go on just like they did in Europe after their first Champions-League under Klopp's guidance. Their mental fortitude has to be amazing...:(
Yeap,people said the same after the loss to Madrid in the champions league.They are the real deal.