Liverpool - Spy gate (Out of court settlement)

Full bodied red

Lazy by Citeh.

It takes ten seconds, maximum, to prevent this.

We still have access to one of our competitor's systems because they haven't got round to deleting an ex-employee who now works for us from their user d-base two years after he left them for somebody else before coming to us.

Having said that, we only look at their supplier d-base to make sure our own suppliers aren't overcharging us vis-a-vis our competition.

AJ10

Scummy club doing scummy things, Shock and Horror.

Jimmy_Bond

I never used that word, go find your carer.
My apologies. "Disgraceful."

It's almost unbelievable that you'd have the gall the throw such at term at another club considering who your owner is, who the owner before was, and the way your club has behaved over the last decade.

Liverpool should be punished without a doubt by the Premier League, but City? There's no words to describe the stuff that your lot get up to mate. But you all just clap along...

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Pure conjecture that City account credentials weren't revoked.The inference from the articles is that they were using a remaining City scout's log-ins.
I bet his password was set to something easy like: “Aguerrrroooooooo_1”.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
My apologies. "Disgraceful."

It's almost unbelievable that you'd have the gall the throw such at term at another club considering who your owner is, who the owner before was, and the way your club has behaved over the last decade.

Liverpool should be punished without a doubt by the Premier League, but City? There's no words to describe the stuff that your lot get up to mate. But you all just clap along...
I think It's still ok for City fans use that word, but with addition like: "that's disgusting behaviour from Liverpool, 1/1000 as disgusting as our owner/club"....

JamiePollocksOG

Supports
Manchester City
You know the sad thing, is that we now share a common enemy, one the whole of Manchester can Unite for.
Does it not give anyone a sickly feeling inside?
Does nobody give a shit they've broken the law?

For a club that say they despise LFC, to have a thread on the Derby County spying thats 2 pages longer is unspeakable.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/spy...training-sessions.444316/page-4#post-23717729

Every EPL fan should be wanting this answered yet they are almost mute.