Tue, 19 April 2022 @ 8:00pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
    The worst thing is listening to Martin Tyler and Jamie Carragher laughing at us and we fully deserve to be laughed at. We are a joke.

Dansk

Scanning through our squad I would happily get rid of all but 5 players. It’s that bad.
    I actually went through the list yesterday and there's legitimately eight players that I think are worth keeping, and some of those were 50/50. It'll take quite a few years before we're back on track even if ETH does a good job and we have good fortune with transfers. Assuming we can get three players per season who fit the bill and improve us meaningfully, we're about... six years away from any kind of finished product.

Hughie77

22% possession 3rd less passes. How the feck are we that far behind, its championship football from so called stars . OK we got injuries alot but there should be a better show than that .

BuzzKillington

When we were good I’m not sure we were this good personally. When we were good we were schooled by teams much better than us too. Barcelona. AC Milan. It’s not all about ‘not trying’. These lot are well out of their depth out there.
    We’ll have to agree to disagree on that front.

I agree Liverpool are a great team and are currently much better than us, but that half of football was disgusting. Plenty of teams have given Liverpool a game this year, not all of them have won, but few have rolled over to have their tummy tickled quite as abjectly as that.

binary bot
    2-0 is a great result considering the performance, we can't even make a pass:eek:

RedMarcus

Reckon there are some players in non-league at FC United that could do a better job than our current lot. Lazy, talentless, and arrogant, this United side is impossible to get behind. I'll always support the club, but this group of players should hang their heads in shame and should be nowhere near the club

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
    Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
    Doom Bar I think. Could be better could be worse. The newly frothed head of his beer is mocking me, telling me id be better off downing this sweaty man's dreggs than watching the game, that even though it's mostly saliva, it would be more satisfying, even if I thought about the image of that man's slobbery mouth juice trickling down my throat as I swollowed, it would be a less sickebing experience than watching this game.
    Great rant, brother

Gopher Brown

Liverpool’s second was brilliant but we’ve given up. We looked gassed after 5 minutes, no fecking effort anywhere. Elanga is going the way of the rest of them - lazy, can’t be fecked, ineffective. 3 at the back is pointless. I don’t really know what else to say about this utter shitshow, I could live with it if they were trying. fecking clatter a few of them if you can’t do anything else.

Gandalf

Unlike Klopp, who had everything beautifully lined up for gegenpress when he arrived at Liverpool, right?
    Well Klopp finished outside the top 6 for his first two seasons and lost a bunch of soft games early on so there is that and if you want to compare, he was a permanent manager who was allowed to buy and sell players which RR was not allowed to do in the January window.

matt23

Set up like we're Torquay in the cup and it's only 2-0 at half time, think you've got to say well done so far.

90 + 5min

There is no will, no passion, no nothing from some of players. I don’t know why they get their wages. Bissaka and Dalot are shocking. Should be happy that it is only 2-0.
    I hope Pogba is injuried so it is not ”i don’t want to play” after 1-0. You never know with our players nowdays.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
    The worst thing is listening to Martin Tyler and Jamie Carragher laughing at us and we fully deserve to be laughed at. We are a joke.
    Just ignore them. Turn the volume down..... :)

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
    Heads have gone, they can't wait for the game to end. We might as well get 11 fans out the stands to see out the remainder of the match.
    Might actually improve the quality of our play.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
    Relegation fodder turn up to Anfield and show more fight than this. It's just fecking despicable.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
    Unlike Klopp, who had everything beautifully lined up for gegenpress when he arrived at Liverpool, right?
    Klop fecked off the entire squad except 3 or 4 players. He knows better than to waste time polishing turd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

3.1 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 313 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw