Liverpool's inevitable q̶u̶a̶d̶r̶u̶p̶l̶e̶ tr̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ dibble/ The Hala Madrid Thread

IWat

Are you saying he didn't finish 7th because he won trophies in previous seasons? Because it's still possible to peak at a club despite that. Every manager does before they inevitably decline and need to move on to find success elsewhere.
Oh, I'm not saying it's not possible they'll go on the decline while he's there. I was initially responding to a post saying they're now going to go on the decline because he's going to lose the dressing room in the same way Ole apparently did after the EL final. Which is a laughable comparison. I'm not sure where this 7th comes into it.

Dante

Average bang
Oh, I'm not saying it's not possible they'll go on the decline while he's there. I was initially responding to a post saying they're now going to go on the decline because he's going to lose the dressing room in the same way Ole apparently did after the EL final. Which is a laughable comparison. I'm not sure where this 7th comes into it.
It's possible for a manager to have a peak and then decline after a big disappointment. It happened to Ole. It also happened to Klopp himself. The 7th comes into it because it shows that Klopp isn't immune to losing a squad which drops its standards.

IWat

It's possible for a manager to have a peak and then decline after a big disappointment. It happened to Ole. It also happened to Klopp himself. The 7th comes into it because it shows that Klopp isn't immune to losing a squad which drops its standards.
I'd love it, I just think he's idolised there and has enough currency in the bank to get over this. Hope I am proved wrong!

copen1945

A new season begins. Another quadruple is on for them. I am sure Salah will do all he can before he leaves for more money.