Liverpool's inevitable q̶u̶a̶d̶r̶u̶p̶l̶e̶ tr̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ dibble/ The Hala Madrid Thread

BorisManUtd

English overrating their teams as per usual, they aren't that good. Villareal (6th) gave a good run for its money to liverpool.

"Big favourites" vs the most accomplished team in the story of the sport is hilarious. Pretending that somehow Madrid is a victim when those players have done stuff Liverpool never will like winning 3 consecutive champions.

Also, Madrid has lost exactly 0 champion league finals. The only 3 we have lost is on ancient era: all the way back to 1981.

Both teams are evenly matched and any of them can win.
Relax man :lol: I'm not English, just think you're not that good either. There was certain amount of luck in all of your wins (PSG, Chelsea, City). It's not like I don't want Real to win the thing so no reason for you to feel so offended.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not bitter! Joyous mate. It was beautiful how it unfolded - like a rose.

You have been the 2nd best team - but it’s the constant favourable decisions that took you that close.

With normal decisions you’d have been about 5 points behind them.
Oh, well that's not a controversial thing to say. We've had a bit of luck along the way as does anyone who wins or competes for the big trophies.

DevilRed

English overrating their teams as per usual, they aren't that good. Villareal (6th) gave a good run for its money to liverpool.

"Big favourites" vs the most accomplished team in the story of the sport is hilarious. Pretending that somehow Madrid is a victim when those players have done stuff Liverpool never will like winning 3 consecutive champions.

Also, Madrid has lost exactly 0 champion league finals. The only 3 we have lost is on ancient era: all the way back to 1981.

Both teams are evenly matched and any of them can win.
Last time I checked 6th place Manchester United sunk the yellow submarine. Twice.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Not bitter! Joyous mate. It was beautiful how it unfolded - like a rose.

You have been the 2nd best team - but it’s the constant favourable decisions that took you that close.

With normal decisions you’d have been about 5 points behind them.
Agree with this. The luck/VAR/awful reffing that got them this far is a joke.

djembatheking

It`s fantastic watching them come crashing down, talking about quadruples when they still haven`t won a premier league/ Champions league double. The over confidence is what makes it so feckin funny when it all goes tits up and Stevie playing his part is class.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
It`s fantastic watching them come crashing down, talking about quadruples when they still haven`t won a premier league/ Champions league double. The over confidence is what makes it so feckin funny when it all goes tits up and Stevie playing his part is class.
It was the media talking about it. Most Liverpool fans weren't assuming anything. People always make this mistake that because they hear all about it in the media then therefore every Liverpool fan shares that view. I've been saying for months that we won't win all four.

I heard today that United spent more time at the top of the table this season than we did which is crazy.

John Colf

The quad was never going to happen and neither should it , funny seeing the fear and dread on here though, hope your all ecstatic after another city title win

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Agree with this. The luck/VAR/awful reffing that got them this far is a joke.
I'm not saying there's a conspiracy, maybe an unconscious bias, but they've had 0 penalties given against them this season and had 6 (maybe more) red cards in their favour. Whatever way you want to spin it that's tremendously lucky.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I'm not saying there's a conspiracy, maybe an unconscious bias, but they've had 0 penalties given against them this season and had 6 (maybe more) red cards in their favour. Whatever way you want to spin it that's tremendously lucky.
Only one red card against us as well (Robertson at Spurs). I have to admit we've been fortunate with the lack of red cards. I can think of several instances where Mane could and should have seen red this season.

erikcred

You guys have been a great team but I’d feel horrible if this season ended up with just an FA cup and Carabao!

Tbf given our current state I'd rip your arm off if you offered me an FA cup, Carabao cup, 2nd in the league by a point and a 3-0 thrashing in the champions league final at the hands of Real.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Only one red card against us as well (Robertson at Spurs). I have to admit we've been fortunate with the lack of red cards. I can think of several instances where Mane could and should have seen red this season.
I think Thiago and Fabinho have been quite fortunate not to get 2 yellows in a game once or twice. It would be childish and incorrect for me to attribute all of Liverpool's success this season to referees, but it certainly felt at times it was shaping up to be a once in a lifetime perfect storm for the quadruple.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
The way this jammy Liverpool season has gone, when do we find out that Everton are docked points for their violent invasion and are relegated? And City are docked points thus Liverpool complete their null and void quadruple? :cool:

Sleep well United Fans of Manchester City, but not too well just yet. :angel:

* I know, I know. It's Sportwash FC. Envelopes at the ready.
It's the PL that you wanted the most because without the PL there's no TRUE TREBLE or Quadruple.
You must have had such a poor night sleeping really badly and today the reality hit all you scouse fans. :lol::lol::lol:

That just comes across as bitter and RAWKish. We’ve been the second best team in the league this season.
Sour grapes - second means nothing at this stage.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Klopp was seen leaving Anfield yesterday on crutches.

His quads couldn't take it any more!

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I have to admit I did laugh when Noel Gallagher said on Talksport this morning 'When Liverpool get a corner it's the greatest corner of all time'.

Some of the responses on Twitter were also pretty funny:

'Their corners mean more'

'Have you ever taken a corner under the lights at Anfield on a European night?'

christinaa

Gossip Girl
A friend of mine spread the rumour around Anfield that the score at the Etihad was 3-3 !

Some were looking for her till late at night yesterday.
Luckily they didn't find her. :lol:

djembatheking

It was the media talking about it. Most Liverpool fans weren't assuming anything. People always make this mistake that because they hear all about it in the media then therefore every Liverpool fan shares that view. I've been saying for months that we won't win all four.

I heard today that United spent more time at the top of the table this season than we did which is crazy.
Disagree, I know quite a few actual scousers, Liverpool born and bred, and they have been going on about it for ages, especially how Stevie was going to do the business for them on the final day. Real scousers are a different breed and really believe they are the bestest ever and are going to win everything. It is great when it goes pear shaped .

TheLord

Someone needs to change the thread title. The triple/treble is no longer possible after yesterday's results. It is merely a "cup treble", if at all they beat Madrid.

The actual treble is an incredibly rare feat in English football.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
So after the match Klopp was surprised at the Wolves fans cheering a City goal.
He said he couldn't understand.

Maybe because the Livepool fan base had booed the national anthem??

Maybe because Liverpool got all English teams out of europe for five years??

copen1945

So after the match Klopp was surprised at the Wolves fans cheering a City goal.
He said he couldn't understand.

Maybe because the Livepool fan base had booed the national anthem??

Maybe because Liverpool got all English teams out of europe for five years??
It is a fact that everyone is required to admire and worship them. Their quadruple for next season is on and looking good.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Dear FA and Premier League

When will you be investigating the FACT that 63% of Liverpools players have asthma while the Uk's average is 11% ?????????????????

reddyornot

MAN CITY UNVEIL STEVEN GERRARD STATUE IN DEDICATION TO HIS 2014 & 2022 TITLE CONTRIBUTIONS

Relevant

Dear FA and Premier League

When will you be investigating the FACT that 63% of Liverpools players have asthma while the Uk's average is 11% ?????????????????
Wow I didn't know this was a fact and I definitely agree that both the FA and Premier League should be investigating this as a priority

What's your source for this intel?

Can we get it to the powers that be at United so they can push for this as much as possible?

spiriticon

Can't 63% of our players have 'asthma' as well?

Pogba definitely would have benefited from the scouse PEDs. He runs like he got asthma, COVID and tuberculosis all at the same time.

reddyornot

After every game, the Reds are given a special, mineral drink which enhances their performance, 'Sport Bild' reports. Ex-swimmer Mark Warnecke created the beverage.
Warnecke wrote his name into the history books for becoming the oldest athlete to win a major swimming event since 1971. In 2005, aged 35, he clinched the world 50m breaststroke title to great surprise.

choccy77

The champions league ball has been officially revealed and no one is allowed to keep it.

No, not because it's specially designed as a one off to be auctioned, but because Uefa have installed a chip to guarantee the ball never crosses the Liverpool Goal line.

Josh 76

Someone needs to change the thread title. The triple/treble is no longer possible after yesterday's results. It is merely a "cup treble", if at all they beat Madrid.

The actual treble is an incredibly rare feat in English football.
It’s not rare. It’s 99.999999% impossible! A team that wins the actual treble has to be out of this world!